Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey all,

I'm not at all uncomfortable with working with Immortals and it certainly isn't new to me. I have a portal to Fenris, whom I adore. I've talked to Odin more than once, and Freyja and I have a very special relationship.

Over the last week, I spent a day or two wearing my ULFBERHT sword necklace. For those of you into Viking history, there's an awesome NOVA documentary on Netflix on this very sword. I highly recommend it! Anyhoo, my wife bought me an ULFBERHT pendant for Christmas last year and I spent a day or two wearing it last week.

Those days I kept seeing references to VIKING. VIKING this or VIKING that. lol I made note of it but went on my merry way.

I had a dream last night that I didn't remember until I saw a pic of the Marvel movie's Thor in my FB newsfeed today. I gasped! The dream suddenly came to me! All I remember is seeing the movie text/title on a light blue background. It was the same serif typeface in all caps, but instead of it simply reading "THOR". It read...THOOOOORRRRRRRR! LOL!

Now I *know* I have a calling :P

starfire, I have no doubt you'll be reading this. I'm in a huge transitionary period in my life, and I've had several Immortal callings as of late, including Persephone (that calling is so crazy I can barely articulate it without spazzing). What/how does Thor help someone going through huge changes? I know he's extremely protective. I somehow think he's here to help me let loose and have a good time...stop being such a "good girl" ;)

If anyone can point me to really good info on Thor, as it's tricky to Google him without getting Marvel stuff popping up. I like to learn as much about my Immortals as possible :)

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Researching Asatru would be a good place to start
A lot of the Norse Sagas are available on-line from near primary sources

Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

Thor is a god of strength and many in the past looked to him for courage in troubling times. It makes plenty of sense that he'd call to you when things aren't going so well. I just watched a documentary on him a few days ago after finding out I had a Viking era past life :)

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay, I do believe without a doubt, that Thor is indeed calling to you, for whatever reason, which will be between you and him!!!!

He has a way of making his callings loud and most of the time pretty clear, hehehehehe!!!!!

Here is a link to one site that can help with some information on the Norse immortals and Vikings:http://www.viking-mythology.com/ It has some good information in it!!! Also get to your library and check and see what they have as well, there are some good books as well, if you can find them!!!!! Of course CH encyclopedia does have some information on the immortals too!!!!

They are very good protectors and can be a lot of fun, but they can be quite serious about what needs to be done too!!!!! They take their work very serious!!!! So in helping you, they take that very serious!!!!! So make sure you let them know what it is that you want them to help you with!!!! ;)

Also learn how to have fun, because they do like having fun too!!!! ;) :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Love Thor! He is a God of the common man, the hard-working honest type. His energy is is very grounded, and well, . :) He is the only God to ever break a circle of mine. He let me wear his helmet of POWER. Amazing experience!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SikuraSuncat, You've interacted with Thor and wore his helmet of power? I'm so jealous at that.. You lucky son of a gun! :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Immortals”