New C3 NYMPHO arrival

Mystical_74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Perhaps you could ask form your incubus to leave you alone one night so that you may spend some time with your nympho. May I ask what class your spirits are?
I wonder how my C3 nymph will act with a C4 psy vampire and a C5 succubus on the way
"Higher accomplishments may be achieved by believing in the true potentiality of one's being" - Mystical_74
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Neither my incubus nor my nympho does anything. I usually alternate them each day. My incubus is from Cpak. My nympho is a custom c5 from CH. I don't think I'm approaching them the right way. It's hard to make a concerted effort to get the mood going when I have a big family that demands my time, regardless if I say it's my time or not. Eventually I will have things ready.

The feeling I get about nymphos is that they are helpless spirits. They are all about sex, so they have no protection powers or defense mechanisms except to hide. I think maybe I will assign one of my spirits the duty of protecting him. I think that's why he was enthusiastic about the idea of being bound to a ring that will contain all my white spirits, because he will have some form of safety in numbers.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”