New C3 NYMPHO arrival

Mystical_74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have been on these forums for just under a month now and still have yet to introduce myself, I should do that pretty soon.
I ordered a custom C3 nympho from CH and let everything to the open, was waiting for anyone who wanted a new home... 2 weeks later package arrives, a ring (chosen by my nympho), a pendulum, nympho oil and a few extra free gifts (thank you CH).
Instructions were to read the invocation though I was skeptical in the begining so I wore the ring for couple of days and even tried the pendulum (holding it for 15 minutes over the ring). On the 3rd day I went out and bought a peach candle and watermelon candle. Had a shower, sat on my bed and lit the peach candle. Read the general invocation, must have recited it at least 6-9 times, sometimes even replaced 'you' with my nympho's name, placed some nympho oil on my chest and laid back on the bed....
Next thing I know my hands were not mine, I could feel tingling sensations on my body and I was being caressed...ended up playfully having an "O". I picked up the pendulum and had my first answer. It swung vibrantly...she was happy to be here though preferred the watermelon candle so lit that instead. I asked a few more questions and now a swing is for a yes and an anti-clockwise circle is for a no.
Thought I would share it with you as now I am waiting for my psy-vamp to arrive as well. I wear her ring nearly every day, last night I even added some nympho oil b4 sleeping and I was excited all night long....When she is not on my finger, I have her in her charging box which she also said she likes it being in the sun...
Anyways, signing off for now and I shall keep you all posted....
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Mystical_74

"Higher accomplishments may be achieved by believing in the true potentiality of one's being" - Mystical_74
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Ooo, great help! I've been thinking of asking about how to get my nympho to interact. I wrote down all you did, and I'm going to try.

Happy for you!!

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Awesome :applause:
Wow, I did not know there was a Invocation for a Nympho?
Can u help me with that?
I never did one with mine :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Mystical_74
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have actually done a search here on the forum and found that one can use the general invocation found in the Encyclopedia, mine worked that way. Although Nymphos are not found under the "All Entities" section, they are considered non-Dark art entities.
I had a chat with mine last night and explained that I had ordered a psy-vamp and she should be here soon with us, she was quite ok with it...pendulum still working great!

"Higher accomplishments may be achieved by believing in the true potentiality of one's being" - Mystical_74
vay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Yes, nymphos are light entity. I have just received my nympho (C5) but no signs from him yet. :problem:
Still new with me, I guess :)
Hope he will visit me soon, maybe tonight :twisted: :mrgreen:

Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

"I placed some nympho oil on my chest and laid back on the bed..............."

I have to ask, What is this Nympho Oil and where can I get some? :drool:

Thanks,
Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
Mystical_74
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have to ask, What is this Nympho Oil and where can I get some? :drool:

Thanks,
Hellion D.[/quote]

Magnolia send some to me with the package I received. I couldn't find it here inside the online store (to read any info on it) so I ended up placing it on my body at various places b4 going to bed. Hope this helps...

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I sent a query to the help desk. They sold me some for $10. Princess said they haven't put it on the shop yet.

Mystical_74
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Does that make us lab rats? lol

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

LOL! I guess at this point, I'm willing! My nympho is darn intimidated by my incubus, I think. They get along, but the nympho prefers to be away from the other. I need all the help I can get to bring him out.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”