MoonSpiritBoutique --- WitchwoodCrafts

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

I have heard a lot of interesting things about the CH forums lately, so I decided to finally take the dive and make an account. Looking through, I'm amazed at just how many members there are, and just how many intriguing conversations are happening. I hope to become a part of these conversations, and grow further.

It's been a while since I have participated on a forum, so you'll have to excuse me if I format things I bit weird.

----

I have two online stores where I do business. Both have entirely different goods available, ranging from entities/spirits, readings, and spells, to witchcraft kits, deity candles, and crystal grids.

As for me, my birth name is Alexandra, and "Sarela" is my magical name. I was not born with any sort of magical abilities or talent; I had to learn everything from scratch. I take pride in all the hard work I had to do in order to get to where I am.

Belief-wise, I am a Pagan Angelolator who sees the afterlife as being whatever individuals desire. Christians who believe in Heaven and Hell, will go to Heaven or Hell, and if you believe that you will go to an afterlife where the world is made out of candy, that will be your afterlife. My favorite entities to work with are angels and faeries, and my least favorite are Djinn and incubi/succubi.

MoonSpiritBoutique has both an Etsy store as well as a stand-alone. For discounts, giveaways and freebies, go to the standalone! WitchwoodCrafts is currently only an Etsy shop, but I hope to build it into a stand-alone as well.

:phoenix: MoonSpiritBoutique
  • Spirit/Entity Vessels
    Aura Paintings
    Spirit/Entity Oracle Readings
    Personal Tarot Readings
    Lithomancy Readings
    Spirit/Entity Offerings
    Spell Castings
:phoenix: WitchwoodCrafts
  • Deity Pillar & Tealight Candles (Also do custom candles)
    Ultimate Witchcraft Kits (Beginner's & Initiate's currently available)
    Sabbat/Deity Kits
    Rough & Tumbled Gemstones
    Crystal Grids
    PDF Deity & Sabbat Pages
    Handmade Soaps
    Prayer Beads
:phoenix: Links

http://www.moonspiritboutique.com
http://www.moonspiritboutique.etsy.com

http://www.witchwoodcrafts.etsy.com

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:Hello, Alexandra! Nice to see you on the forum. Welcome. ^-^ Your avatar is adorable.

Looking forward to checking out your shops. @)
Hey <<Removed by Mod>>!! Thanks :D Makes it a lot easier that your display name is the same. And thanks, I've been waiting for a chance to use her! It's been a while since I've been in a forum... Something like 3 years. I feel so old!

Nice to see you too <<Removed by Mod>>! :3

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Welcome to the forums. Nice to get another member to participate in discussions. I'm curious though, why Djinn & Incubi/Succubi are your least favorite to work with? That statement peaked my interest since I started spirit keeping with a Marid Djinn & a Succubus.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Raggz2 wrote:Welcome to the forums. Nice to get another member to participate in discussions. I'm curious though, why Djinn & Incubi/Succubi are your least favorite to work with? That statement peaked my interest since I started spirit keeping with a Marid Djinn & a Succubus.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
No problem! I suppose I just don't feel comfortable with Djinn energy. There's just something about them that makes me uncomfortable. Of course that isn't to say that I hate them or I avoid them... They just make me a bit more uncomfortable compared to other entities.

As for the Incubi/Succubi, it also includes any specifically sexual entities. I don't have any particular need for them as I am asexual, and I am unable to feed these beings. When I do have incubi/succubi in my fold due to a mix-up with another seller, or because of custom conjuration, I send them to the neighbours to get their feedings. So... They're not my favorite to work with, because there is very little I can actually accomplish with them.

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

The weirdest thing has happened today. I found this thread, and I went to your website. I got very excited when I saw the angels category. I love angels and I'm always looking for special angels to have in my life.

I went to sleep right after it and as I was half asleep, half awake, I saw myself sitting at my alter, staring at the white candle I use to welcome angels and bond with them. I clearly heard the name Alexandra and I woke up after that.
I felt strongly that it meant one of your angels is calling for me or I should order a costume conjure from you. And I have never had a dream like this before!

So I guess I'll be ordering soon 1ey

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”