Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Response time has its own peculiar rules..and the higher we go into the intellectual, inventive, artistic, and psychic realms, the more Unusual and Different it gets. Back in 1978, I sent a very long letter of appreciation and 2 of my published books of poems to the author Samuel Beckett, whom I idolized (and still have the highest love and respect for) and 2 years later, he answered, and additionally became my personal mentor in every possible way up until his death....He never explained, nor did I ask, "why the 2 years?"...so even right now, 30 years later, I still don't know, and never will.

There's a different axis-rotational speed and a different obiting-speed to every planet. All things happen in their own good time.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Please tell me about the nympho. How is he different from the one in CH? I need someone who is active but I don't know. Maybe I will get both from Lisa and CH. OH, the hellhound is going to be double pissed. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi thebalance116, :wave:

I'm on a nympho writing roll today... :inlove:

I think each nympho has a different look, different personality...I can't really say that real_magick's nymphos differ from CH's nymphos because of this reasoning. They don't differ because of the conjurer (unless the conjurer is not gifted, but both Lisa and Magnolia are talented)...just each nympho is like a different human being because of the differing traits.

I love him--the one Lisa conjured because he also has a sweet personality and he's such a teaser. I still remember the details of last night's dream and it makes me happy.
What seems to be the same among my nymphos is that they are not SHY at all. They will do whatever to please you sexually. Yummy!

The next nympho that is coming will be a class 5 CH nympho and I am super excited! :clap:
I'm afraid I won't leave my bedroom...lol.

Love,
Last edited by Vyprella on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I don't get it I read that she custom conjures spirits to items for $25.00, $30.00 then I read somewhere she charges $55.00 why is that prices are lower and some are higher. Would'nt Lisa's prices all be the same or am I missing something here please shed some light thanks.
:feedback:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It varies 25-35 depending on the type of spirit. How long it would take for her to get in contact with the spirit.2 days to a week or so. Letting her choose the vessel or you choose the vessel and pay extra for it since it comes out of her pocket.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Imortalsoul34 wrote:How much does lisa charge for a custom conjure I heard someone paid $50.00 for a custom conjure is this true but then I read others paid $25.00 or $30.00 maybe I'm not understanding something here anyone let me know why some prices are higher and some lower.
:scared:
I'm not expert because I don't conjure...but I would assume its because some spirits are easier to conjure and bind than others. For example, I have many unbound dragons in my home that have attached themselves to jewelry...meaning they aren't just "passing through" like so many do. They may not want to stay permanently but they want to stay for now and they wanted me to know they are here. However, I just can't imagine such a thing with a djinn - I could be wrong. But for some reason I just can't imagine it.

So I think it really is just a matter of how difficult it is to conjure and then to bind a particular spirit. What type of rituals does the conjurer have to go through to be able to do the work - fasting? Meditations? Oils, incense, baths...I would imagine the more elaborate the ritual and the more times the conjurer had to do it to conjure/bind...the more money. Also, I'm pretty sure that a lot of times its not just a "one time" and I'm done sort of thing. It may take many times of layering spells/invocations/conjurations - layers and layers and layers...making the binding stronger and the spirit itself stronger in this realm.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lisa does not need your b-day. The cost depends on how long it takes. Like her nebs take 2 weeks. Her king neb went for $400. But the auction started at $99. Most of her Ifrits and Madrids go for $25. So a king or queen version would go for $50-ish.

The god and goddess version are $99 starting bids.

Other people charge more because they are not conjuring themselves so they have to pay the conjurer, and mark it up so they could pay themselves. If it's an auction you're paying what other people are willing to pay.

Lisa's stuff is worth way more than what it's actually going for if you were to compare it to what others are charging in the market. She's not greedy. She genuinely wants people to experience her magickals. And likes to give people good deals. She tends to assume her clients are in trouble so she is always gentle with her pricing.

I'm buddhist so I'm used to having my wish granted. But her stuff is like having a buddha that comes out and touches you. And then doing some...errr...greyer stuff if needed.

But if anyone wants to buy my king neb for a million dollars....I might consider. LOL. Anything less is a no way!!!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

ALWAYS HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER FROM MEMBERS HERE. IT IS NICE WHEN PEOPLE WORK HARD TO HELP OTHERS, PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS, & KEEP PRICES AFFORDABLE IN WHAT IS PROVING TO BE A LONGER THAN EXPECTED DOWNTURN FOR THE ECONOMY WORLDWIDE. I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM SOME YOU HERE SHE'S A FRIENDLY PRACTITIONER WHO DOESN'T ENGAGE IN THE NOW ALMOST TOO TYPICAL SINISTER ATTITUDE OF BUYERS & SELLERS TOWARDS OTHER BUYERS & SELLERS. TIS A RARE THING THESE DAYS.

AND I QUITE AGREE WITH SUNSET; CONTACT A SELLER WITH QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ANSWER YOU SEEK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

ash-mda wrote:ALWAYS HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER FROM MEMBERS HERE. IT IS NICE WHEN PEOPLE WORK HARD TO HELP OTHERS, PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS, & KEEP PRICES AFFORDABLE IN WHAT IS PROVING TO BE A LONGER THAN EXPECTED DOWNTURN FOR THE ECONOMY WORLDWIDE. I'VE ALSO HEARD FROM SOME YOU HERE SHE'S A FRIENDLY PRACTITIONER WHO DOESN'T ENGAGE IN THE NOW ALMOST TOO TYPICAL SINISTER ATTITUDE OF BUYERS & SELLERS TOWARDS OTHER BUYERS & SELLERS. TIS A RARE THING THESE DAYS.

AND I QUITE AGREE WITH SUNSET; CONTACT A SELLER WITH QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ANSWER YOU SEEK.

Of course I should have risked going off topic (yet again!!) to mention you and Magnolia as some of the best of the good guys. I dont know of any meta seller like you who goes to all the expense of having a forum like this, who then allows forum members to go on and on about other sellers. I think you both are some of the most generous people I have ever dealt with not only here but in the way that you do business with your customers. I have been on other sellers forums and most never allow you to praise a competitor or talk about kinds of magick outside of what that particular seller deals in.On top of that I know that you and Magnolia really care about the people here and proactively look out for them.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Of course I should have risked going off topic (yet again!!) to mention you and Magnolia as some of the best of the good guys. I dont know of any meta seller like you who goes to all the expense of having a forum like this, who then allows forum members to go on and on about other sellers. I think you both are some of the most generous people I have ever dealt with not only here but in the way that you do business with your customers. I have been on other sellers forums and most never allow you to praise a competitor or talk about kinds of magick outside of what that particular seller deals in.On top of that I know that you and Magnolia really care about the people here and proactively look out for them.

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!!!!!!
THE WAY I LOOK AT IT THE COMMUNITY IS BAD ENOUGH WITH COMPETITIVE SELLERS & TROUBLEMAKERS SPREADING SCHMARM ABOUT OTHERS IN THE FIELD FOR FUNSIES & FOR THAT REASON ALONE IT'S HARD FOR HARD-WORKING PRACTITIONERS & SELLERS TO KEEP A GOOD REP SO WHEN YOU HAVE A SELLER WHO MANAGES TO PUT THE EFFORT INTO THE WORK TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY POSITIVE THEY SHOULD GET AT THE LEAST THE KUDOS THEY'RE OWED. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED IT'S IMPORTANT TO LOOK AFTER THE COLLECTORS IN THE COMMUNITY AS WELL AS THE HONEST PRACTITIONERS. WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER SO THE LOVE'S GOT TO BE HEARD.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LOVE & SENDING THE LOVE BACK TO EACH OF YOU TOO :D

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Educational Material”