sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I wish she had a list of them. I'm not sure why she doesn't have a huge website...she blows away most of the higher traffic spellcasters.
She's a one person team. CH has at least 4, if not more. I had a website that sold stuff, trust me you will get burnt out and I wasn't even casting spells. As you might notice her spirits have specific personalities, so that takes time to write, and she talks to each of her customers within hours if not minutes and mails them out like the next day.

You can't do that if you have 20 orders a day.

Once you get big people will take up your time calling and asking questions. It will drive you nuts, if you're a one person team.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She's a one person team. CH has at least 4, if not more. I had a website that sold stuff, trust me you will get burnt out and I wasn't even casting spells. As you might notice her spirits have specific personalities, so that takes time to write, and she talks to each of her customers within hours if not minutes and mails them out like the next day.

You can't do that if you have 20 orders a day.

Once you get big people will take up your time calling and asking questions. It will drive you nuts, if you're a one person team.
I can give a big amen to that. If she wants to be intimate & personal with her clients she's certainly doing the right thing. Up until September of 2008 it was just Ash & myself running the website and the site started to take so much time to maintain that we were overwhelmed with work, we had actually emptied the majority of our eBay store for close to a year at that point, so we hired Princess & started outsourcing some of the website software maintenance (like the store, marketplace, etc). Ash & I work more than full-time, obviously, Princess works nearly full time, and we are going to be hiring at least 2 more people to help with the shipping & other day-to-day tasks around here because even juggling the projects we are now we're backed up on orders, which I'm sure you already know.

It's definitely a give and take. If we took the time to talk, in-depth, we each collector individually we'd never get anything else done. It's a shame because it is nice to talk to people one-on-one sometimes, but it would be impossible. Not only that but you don't realize how much of your time running a website consumes until you start doing it and then you realize between security updates, security software, updating the content, handling user questions & issues, and other tasks you're pouring hours of time every week into it not to mention the cost.

She has a good reputation and from what I've heard always has the respect of those who she attends to personally one-on-one.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

astral_id,
i felt strongly called to those 5 and purchased.

she transmuted for me to a different vessel, so that ring could very well be the first she had listed (or the original vessel), although the shade looks a little different to me.

she is authentic, a great seller, and i just wanted to make sure tehre was no confusion or suspicion about that particular listing.

cheerz,
:star:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
iva
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've just got a birthday present for myself...a Neb djinn! Can't wait!

Been researching on different bonding rituals. Found one that was exactly like what Lisa gave, but it has an Arabic phrase in the beginning. I think I've read around somewhere that some people had the same phrase as well:

"A”OO THU BILLAHI MIN ASH SHAITAN ARRAJIM"

Although in actually, it isn't really a phrase per se, it's actually a Muslim prayer. (and the transliteration is all wrong)

This is the proper phrase: أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ

Proper pronunciation: "Ah-oo-zu-billah-hee-meenash-shaitan-nir-rah-jim"

Meaning: "I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan"

Just sharing with you guys, cuz imma muslim (to be honest I'm just a theist, so stop freaking out).
this phrase is anti-dark too, so i'd find it weird if a seller would give this to you to recite if you got yourself a dark/no-believing djinn.

Everything with a grain of salt. Nothing is ever what it seems.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I find this invocation strange, also...

Forgive my ignorance, being neither Muslim nor Christian, but... don't some Muslims consider, like some Christians, that anything NOT an angel, not of God, to be Satanic?

If so, this invocation would be, frankly, insulting to the very spirit you have invited to share your life! It would be tantamount to saying, "Well, OK, you're here because I asked for you and you said yes, but now I think you're a Demon and you'd better toe the line of what I think is acceptable, or I'll hurt you with my prayers and my faith."

Right? Or am I reading that completely wrong? As I said, please forgive my ignorance in this - I keep no Djinn, and I am definitely an Infidel, but I like my own path, so I really am asking for the sake of knowledge, not to spark any kind of religious... "discussion."

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
iva
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Heya Selqet!

Well the arabic "prayer" was something you say before you burn the hair, to "cleanse" the area around you from demons so that you would only be speaking/addressing/bonding to your djinn. But that's the thing i've been wondering as well...if some people are giving out this invocation, and lessay you do keep some other dark spirits with you, wouldn't that be insulting to your dark companions? and wouldn't it be insulting to your djinn, if he is of a darker nature? maybe that's why some people are not connecting to their djinns...i really do wonder. Lisa didn't give out that prayer though, I guess she knows what it means. I just stumbled upon it after researching on different bonding rituals. So I posted that up, not to try to convert anyone, but to spread some kinda awareness...Be cautious of information given to you, sometimes it may not be appropriate/suited for you or your spirit. And well, if you're gonna use that prayer, at least, pronounce it right hahaha

Considering the amount of idiotic narrow-minded muslims/christians/jews out there...in fact, i really do not like the idea of religion (i can't stand christians too, look i don't need to be saved). but I still believe in one universal power/God, and that's all that matters to me. I eat bacon/pork wayyy too much, I fornicate, I refuse to pray 5 times a day, and God knows I love showing off my cleavage. I am literally an infidel LOL. But at the end of the day, I still believe in God, in Karma, and in doing good things. Christians/Muslims running around saying non-believers are being mislead by Satan and calling for the deaths of non-believers are just plain STUPID. :realitycheck:

I did a lot of research prior to this. Straight from the Quran, they do not consider non-believers to be Satanic. But they do say that those who are non-believers have a higher chance of being mislead by Shaitan whispering in their ears blahblahblah. There will be entities/spirits that believe in God, and there are those who have their own "Gods"/deities, and there are those who believe that Satan is God. So i guess there's 3 categories: Believers, non-believers and Satanists. The same applies to humans too, you're either followers of Muhammad (muslims), followers of Abraham (jews), followers of Isa/Jesus (christians) etc etc etc. Islam itself has its roots in paganism.

As for me, I'd consider myself a follower of one Universal Being / God / Power. I read up for fun. It's amazing/appalling/disgusting how reverends/religious leaders twist words to suit their own personal agendas.

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

That phrase is from the book by Dalida Carta and I have worked with it and found it to be completely useless. This book and everything in it is unusable in its own context and no results were ever produced by it. Don't waste your time with that!

iva
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I found it here http://www.freewebs.com/bringyourdjinnhome/
which belongs to momsmagickalstuff and
"The National Paranormal Collectors Society"

which strikes a few bells among some of you (i've read a lot of the threads)...

i almost got something from them, but thank god my instincts told me to get the Neb instead.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

:ot:

Iva! Thank you so very much for your delightful reply! I very much enjoyed reading your words - your energy reminds me of a happy bubbling stream - and your explanation of why the prayer would be used definitely removed the puzzled look I had :lol: ... And yeah, I agree with you, the whole thing sounds really disrespectful to any darker entities. Good thing it doesn't work so well. :)

Bright blessings, and again, thank you for your reply...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
sylph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Has anyone worked with a Vila before (also spelled "Veela")?

I first saw these spirits mentioned on Lisa's site (http://www.mysticmorningtreasures.com) - here is her description of them:

Vila spirits are of slavic origin and are very similar to wood nymphs. These brings are shapeshifters by nature and can appear as animals or beautiful maidens as they so desire. They can be found anywhere that nature is wild such as in the woods, meadows, and streams…Vila are great warriors. When battle is necessary they are fierce and do not know how to lose. This means they will protect their human physically and spiritually with great force…These spirits are also very gifted with psychic abilities and prophesy. They will reveal many things to you that you could not have known otherwise. Also, they can awaken your own senses, helping you to connect with the divine and learning to develop your psychic abilities…In addition, the Vila are great healers of mind, body, and soul. Many hurts and pain will be washed away and burdens can be lessened. These spirits are known for dancing, singing, and frolicking to their hearts content. This carefree attitude is a benefit for anyone of us. We all tend to take life too seriously and could learn to live in the moment.

I'm curious to see if there are any thoughts or experiences out there :wizard:

Image Image
ma chamunda & ma aparna <3
~ dark goddess | light goddess

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one

Return to “Educational Material”