You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Make sure to get permission from all of the conjurers before you put their spirit/entity names in your page. Most of them are proprietary and with that said, this can get you into a world of trouble with copyright violations.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Make sure to get permission from all of the conjurers before you put their spirit/entity names in your page. Most of them are proprietary and with that said, this can get you into a world of trouble with copyright violations.
On the other hand, it's possible that if the conjurers are asked to help contribute, they might be willing to ensure that some of the spirits that are unique to their shops are represented. But the key word is definitely "asked", so they don't feel like the content they've composed personally is being taken and used without their permission.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Huffette wrote:Make sure to get permission from all of the conjurers before you put their spirit/entity names in your page. Most of them are proprietary and with that said, this can get you into a world of trouble with copyright violations.
On the other hand, it's possible that if the conjurers are asked to help contribute, they might be willing to ensure that some of the spirits that are unique to their shops are represented. But the key word is definitely "asked", so they don't feel like the content they've composed personally is being taken and used without their permission.
Thank you for your suggestions. I do plan on asking conjurers that have special spirits that they are the only conjurer for. For now, I mostly sticking to spirits that are common or that I myself have. I have quite a few that I don't think anyone else is currently keeping.

That being said, I extend an invitation to any conjurers on this forum that wish to have their special spirits added to the wikia to share those spirits info here along with a link back to their own info page that they are selling them from to use as a reference link.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I personally find some info on spirits on creepyhollow bit dated short or oversimplified. It doesn't help newbies like myself. I search forums and most of them were dated back to 2009-2010 and many of those users disappeared lols so I can't help but think they forgot about their own spirits or something

boop
GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:I personally find some info on spirits on creepyhollow bit dated short or oversimplified. It doesn't help newbies like myself. I search forums and most of them were dated back to 2009-2010 and many of those users disappeared lols so I can't help but think they forgot about their own spirits or something
You don't have to be on the CH forums or even associate with or know about CH to be a dedicated spirit keeper.

Other than that, I do agree. Unfortunately a fair bit of the information around here could use a tune up with new stuff that's been learned! 1ey

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

On the other hand, there's also the fact that much of the "new stuff that has been learned" comes from personal experience and not a reference manual. It may not apply across the board.
IMO, the information provided should be just enough to get you started on your way so that you can find out the rest yourself. Either by asking questions, finding reading material, personal experiences, ect.
But then again, I've always considered Spiritual journeys to be very personal, so maybe I am biased.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

NeoStarFire wrote:Magnolia, Ash, Creepy Hollows Crew, & Forum Members,

Would it be possible to convert the encyclopedia into a wiki? One that members can sign up to be able to edit and add to? It would be more comprehensive and as information is discovered it could be added to. Folklore and information could be sourced. It would be easier to search as well. What does everyone think of this idea? Please add your thoughts below. Thanks.
Your motivation is very good and thoughtful, however, given how people are, it would create an unbelievable mess - from huge multiple differences on the same issue, and ulitemately, people arguing in both low key and nasty ways.

Its perfectly ok to ready more than one book on a subject. There is no need to create a "knowledge-well" that is constantly changing...and that would be the case.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Why not visit all the sellers site and invite them to add their input. There are some sellers with spirit races I never heard of and would like to know their source. It would offer them an opportunity to "get the facts straight". Some people are told spirit races name during conjuration while other are hard nosed about past down legacies, sources and such.

Why should they share what they know? Advertising of course.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Why not visit all the sellers site and invite them to add their input. There are some sellers with spirit races I never heard of and would like to know their source. It would offer them an opportunity to "get the facts straight". Some people are told spirit races name during conjuration while other are hard nosed about past down legacies, sources and such.

Why should they share what they know? Advertising of course.
I actually contacted New Golden Dawn and invited them for their input on Harem Djinn and any other spirits they would like to add.

I am up to 10 pages, and will add more as time allows. It's getting easier as I get used to the wikia's layout.

aulat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
Zodiac:

I think having a wiki like page is a pretty good idea its upto you if you let others and input. But I think having more in depth information on the myths, origins, characteristics, looks, interactions and maybe keepers experiences would be pretty awesome.

Return to “Spirit Research”