Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

You could always get an Alpha or a Beta tasked with being your shield. That being said, I have had similar co-workers and always kept a "Grease Shield" up around me. Basically it means the shield is designed in it's intent to have those people I don't want around me have their sight slide right off of me, even if they are looking in my direction, their eyes slide right off and to them, I blend in to the background. To the point that when I talked to them, they would jump and give me that "Where the hell did you come from" look. Hope this helps and good luck.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I wish this post had come in before WWP put her shop on hiatus. She had some servitors that can psychically camouflage themselves and their owners, as well as a psychic camouflage amulet. I made sure to invest in them when I was reporting for jury duty, as well as when I was going to fly and had to experience the TSA screening. (I don't carry contraband, but I didn't want to be the randomly-selected passenger who got saddled with the extra-thorough screening where they empty your carry on bag and examine everything.)

But since WWP's shop isn't an option, let's look at what's available. I like the grease shield idea! I have also successfully designed a shield that refracts psychic vision so as to make the area within see-through. It bends (the psychic equivalent of) light so that the viewer sees what's on the other side, as though there was no obstruction between the viewer and what's on the other side of the shield.

I've also seen shields made of impenetrable rubbery energy that can't be latched onto; attempts to puncture it or attach to it will slide right off. Or mirror shields that reflect everything back to the viewer.

I say pick a combination of attributes and make the shield accordingly. A grease/rubber/mirror shield, perhaps? Or a grease/rubber/refractive shield? Or a multi-layer shield with All The Attributes? You can even attach it to a vessel and store it in your workspace, then put another one on a vessel you keep on your person. The "set it and forget it" aspect of using a vessel means you won't have to rev up the shield consciously when you identify a situation where you want to fly under the radar.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Don't look at it as "doing it wrong". Take a page from Thomas Edison's book. When describing his efforts to create a light bulb, he said something to the effect of "I didn't have 10,000 failures. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work." :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

You might like the energy decoy or astral watcher from Kelis then. They both mask you psychically and have your energy appear somewhere else.

You might want to look into glamouring as well, there's a few things you can do to make yourself "disappear".

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I will add something to the package when I mail it, it's called invisibility

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

For this, you might want a custom. His custom work is amazing.

Roseshyo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have some advises, but their are rather different from what was suggested already here.
I don't know your situation precisely, or i did not have a feeling of the other person, but before trying anything, try those things out.
They are unexpected outside of a scenario. That is why usually those people leave you alone, forget you , or simply "transform".

It is rather important for you, is it not? Does it feel like the person almost actively looks for you, just to disturb you?

This person might not be even "conscious" of this behavior.
Try few things :
Send Love and Care and Peace to the person
Imagine what this person would like to have around, what will make the person comfortable, happy? what does the person actually require? Must be from your heart! Pure otherwise does not work! Once you have an idea, send this feeling or visualize the person in this comfort.

Imagine the person in a funny looking way, does not matter what, imagine a comedy scenario. Ridicule the situation.

In short there are some rules in play here, but do not get angry, or upset it will "fuel" the situation. For instance, instead of hiding, seek the person already, it could break the scenario, meaning it gives you a better choice and will over everything.

As with everything, feel what is best for you. I write just to give a different prospective. Nothing more

Love is the answer
Ryce
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune

This sounds really like quite the pickle. I am sorry its come to actually making barriers against the person, but it is necessary. One thing you could try is a 'cord cutting' ritual, whose instructions are fairly common (yet diverse) online where you symbolically cut the person out of your life, along with all their attachments to you. Ive done something like that with powerful results.

I saw how you described your shield and it was a good try (like many people said). Dont say that it 'did not work' because it might have worked, but in a way unintended. Energy has a way of being so straightforward with how its programmed. Have you tied that shield into an energy source? Have you done repairs on it or fed it energy so it can upkeep itself/become more powerful? If you make a psi ball and then just leave it, the energy will eventually dissipate into the atmosphere unless there is something holding it all together, a will, a force, a renewing energy keeping it in that specific form. In my experience, shields are things that need attention to function the way that they are programmed. They need to be reinforced and worked with and upgraded because they are going 'against the grain', stopping energy and reflecting it, etc. They need to be empowered or they will lose their substance and stop functioning properly (which is why it is a good idea to have something look after the shield, such as a servitor).

A shielding technique that I have used with much success is the 'geko' or 'mirror you' shield which, for me, sits around my form like a second layer of skin. It works much like a 'glamour' where the person subconsciously relates me to themselves (they find things in common and such). It uses the technique of 'mirroring' people (copying movement, speech patterns, etc, etc.) and sends out empathic and telepathic images and messages to make me seem 'more like them' (relate-able). The more they are around me the more they are bombarded with that emphatic idea, People usually dont treat relatable people like crap, and tend to be more friendly and relaxed and open.

I know you dont want her as a friend, but this may help in getting her 'off your back'.

Then again I have many many shields designed to help me 'deal with' people. This one is just one I think might help you. I, for one, do not like 'deflecting' and sending back peoples energy 'as is'. I usually take the energy they direct at me, convert it to something 'useful' for the person, and send it back (there is a servitor for that). You had a good idea of sending positive energy, but dont waste your breath gathering aand sending it, just 'purify' what is already coming at you and send it back. Create something to do that so you dont have to consciously mess with it. >.> it becomes a pain to do it ALL the time anyways.

Now all of that is just for 'dealing with people'. >.> Not my policy for hexes, curses, and whatnot. >.> That is a different story entirely.

"Living in the Ruins of a Palace within my Dreams" - Lorde

In Your Blood- Vampire, Elf, Dwarf
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The last few posts combined gave me an idea.

If she is an energy vampire, then why not send tons of positive energy into her cubicle? Make it such a great place to sit and stay, that she'll prefer being there to wandering around distracting others (and siphoning off energy, consciously or otherwise). Plus do the shielding things... with special attention to making your cubicle a zero-visible-energy zone. Not that the energy's isn't there, but that it's hidden by the shielding. Then other, unshielded cubes will look like better sources of energy.

Think of it like this... two guys were out walking in the forest, and they saw a bear, which gave chase. One guy stopped to put on running shoes. The other guy said, "You don't think those shoes will help you outrun a bear, do you?" And the first guy responded, "I don't have to outrun the bear... just you."

You might not have to "outrun the bear" by making your cubicle the biggest, baddest, and meanest one. You just have to "outrun" all the other cubicles by making it be less appealing than all the other cubes, a seeming energy-blank while all the other cubicles have energy that can be siphoned off. :)

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Have you considered the chameleon trick of blending in with your surroundings, thus being less noticeable?

Return to “Protection”