Papa Hood

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
pzaza
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

To start with, I can't see/hear/feel my spirits much in the past. :P

After started using the eyes wide open attunement, I became more sensitive. I could hear things around me :D So I discovered an unbound fairy last Saturday. I actually could feel air drafts around my face because she loves to play with my hair. [emoji14]

Not to mention, I found my very first elemental dragon using the dragon master attunement ! For any dragon lovers out there, you have to get this attunement ! Trust me, you won't be regretted <3

Lastly, I love the tibetan snowlion that I got from Papahood. He's so cute and active. [emoji16]
I have a great time hanging out with him...hehe.

pzaza
neophyte
neophyte

I just received the most incredible soul intervention of my life!

This is my first reading got from Charles. I have felt such a connection and resonance not only to Charles as the lovely person he is, but also his words. The readings has been very healing and include so much information that I am always gaining something new upon reading it again. Everything is SPOT ON as if he is reading my mind or something?! <3

I must say Charles is beyond amazing! 1h

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

For those who have posted up reviews here we are looking to put up a review section on our main site. Anyone who would be good with us using their review please contact us through our site at www.papahoodsorcery.com ! Thank you so very much!

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

After seeing the Caennas Spirit ritual pack, I was intrigued. Papa sent me so much information and helped me through the whole process to find what fit and worked best with me (he's very patient!). So, a couple weeks later I get my package. Very clear instructions (thank you!) And the sigils came on high quality paper, two candles, a spirit stone and the sigil of the deity (best way I can think to word it) that papa and myself chose for me. The energy from Lady E (deity) is amazing and very full on. I connect with her so beautifully and spending time with her so far has been rewarding and just a great experience/exchange of energy. the ritual pack is incredible and the detail and care is obvious from papa hood. Sorry for the long winded, babbling post, but I highly recommend him and this special magickal working.

Irene0413
new here
new here

Not only am I honored to have worked with him, I am also honored to call him my friend. He has helped me so much with my family situation that no words can express how thankful I am. I purchased the caenna spell rituals and it did not disappoint AT ALL! He went over and beyond for me and it really showed. Just communicating with him, you can tell how knowledgeable he is and that he loves what he does. I did not get the full results that I want yet (it's only been a week) but there was enough change to come about in my life to be able to write this review. I will update if any more changes.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I have a rather simple offering from Papa Hood, a Gris Gris bag. For those who don't know what that is, it is a type of talisman made using herbs, crystals, and various other things for a specific purpose.
Simple as it might be though, the workmanship behind it is excellent, he doesn't cut corners.

This one was by request, and it's purpose was for protection, not as a shield but through awareness and understanding and it does it's job well. The most interesting thing about the bag is that it needs to be fed, usually with some form of alcohol, just a drop or two.
Every time I would do so, the bag would "bleed" a little. It is an interesting effect, though the weird part is even after consulting with Papa Hood, neither one of us are sure what causes it as none of the ingredients would have that sort of reaction according to him.
There are other ways to feed a Gris Gris bag however, using incense smoke for example, so not a big issue. But this adds a little bit of mystery to the whole thing I feel, makes it interesting.

Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

My review is for the one card tarot draw. I got such good vibe from Charles, it was like every word I read reinforced my initial gut feeling of him being a decent guy. The reading itself was very, and I mean very detailed, and extremely accurate.

Thank you, Charles!

jyducas
new here
new here

Papa Hood reply very fast. Amazing and I would love to work with him.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have not dealt personally with Papa Hood but Charles is great.
I took advantage of a recent BOGO on custom conjures, and I am pleased with the results. I got great information about the spirits as well as personal messages from them, which was an unexpected bonus. Charles even apologized for my wait but I thought the turn-around was quite reasonable considering the sale.
Another bonus is if you are interested in Norse stuff, Charles is your man. He found me one of Loki's tricksters even though I neglected to ask beforehand! He even said "For this conjure I went with a
strong option I felt would provide you the best experience. Since I am known to Loki well I asked for one of HIS." I mean it's like he knew without me having to say! I didn't even tell him who I am on this forum.

The other spirit is a majestic, strong and powerful golden metal sphinx who can also shift to human form.

I feel like Charles doesn't skimp on giving you just what you need and making sure the match is right.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

I've always read great things about Papa Hood and, after reviewing the site, have decided to place an order. Unfortunately, I have to wait till the beginning of next month for funds. I do have two questions. 1. Like Sanskrit Noodle, as much as I like angels, I've never really felt an attachment to them, although I'm intrigued by fallen angels. I'm fascinated with your story of learning your guardian spirit was actually something other than an angel. What service is it that revealed this to you? I know I have one, if not more than one and the vibe is decidedly not angelic, lol. 2. I am very interested in the "loot box" and that is what I'd like to order next month. Has anyone ordered one? How is one chosen for you? Did you specify anything in notes or was it random?

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To

Return to “Seller Review”