You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Binding Someone You Love

Postby Samsara » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:08 am

This isn't actually a love spell I am asking for. But it's about stopping some harmful habits someone you care about has. It's not so punishing it's a curse, but it's not so loving that you want the person to cling to your every breath. It's about the getting the person you care about to stop whatever destructive habit they have, because they can't do or see it for themselves. Maybe it's a best friend that often becomes foul in her language when she is feeling insecure and wants to control others through negative criticism. Maybe it's a family member who thinks they know better and doesn't respect your education or expertise. Maybe it's someone who can't hear the truth because it hurts or embarrasses them so they constantly shut you out, insult you, live in denial and continue down a path of ruins, illness and lack of satisfaction.

What are some possible approaches to deal with these issues?

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Binding Someone You Love

Postby Secretsensations » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:22 pm

If you want something simple a simple binding spell will do. There is also the knot of nine. There is a freezer spell u can look up online if u wish. More complicated one require more information

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby polyana005 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:14 pm

The blue room meditation comes to my mind. Use it when you have to rebalance karmic energy with the loved ones. There you can ask them to behave the way normal people should.

If it does nothing to do with you and you can live your life without interaction with these people, just let them be with their bad habits. This is smth they have to unlearn by themselves.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: drow, Norse vampire elder, falwer-niamstrum.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Postby darklordmidnight » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:16 pm

I would agree with toadstools, freezer spell. or a ribbon binding.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Inedible » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Sometimes when you change yourself, your environment seems to shift also. When you change for the better, so do the people in your life. It sounds like you want to change a lot of the people around you, from the belief that you know something they don't. Controlling them is not the answer. You wouldn't want them to do the same thing to you. The funny thing is that most people have different strengths and weaknesses. There are probably people in your life who are really good at dealing with the kinds of things you find challenging. Even if they were right, and they can deal with something in your life better than you can, wouldn't you rather work through it yourself? And yet, when you change for the better - so does everyone else at the same time. Maybe you can specifically target something in yourself related to the specific changes you want to see. It would be faster than changing things more generally and hoping for the best.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 pm

Inedible wrote:Sometimes when you change yourself, your environment seems to shift also. When you change for the better, so do the people in your life. It sounds like you want to change a lot of the people around you, from the belief that you know something they don't. Controlling them is not the answer. You wouldn't want them to do the same thing to you. The funny thing is that most people have different strengths and weaknesses. There are probably people in your life who are really good at dealing with the kinds of things you find challenging. Even if they were right, and they can deal with something in your life better than you can, wouldn't you rather work through it yourself? And yet, when you change for the better - so does everyone else at the same time. Maybe you can specifically target something in yourself related to the specific changes you want to see. It would be faster than changing things more generally and hoping for the best.

Actually if there was something about me that was stopping from me from living my dreams and reaching happiness I would want some external forces to change me. Spirits do it to me all the time. And I would like to believe I am better than my former self.

Here's the problem with some people...they love to complain and if you don't support them in their complaints they'll make your life a living hell. It's like an automatic response, a very bad habit that they are in severe denial about. So no, I cannot accept this. What has worked in the past was leaving them for a few years from 1 to 12 years. But hey they called the universe for me to come back not the other way around. So this is the price of having me in someone's life. I will expect change.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.

Postby Drake » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:47 pm

You could just say no?

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)

Postby GreySkyMorning » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Drake wrote:You could just say no?

That is certainly an option, but to be fair, that is sometimes much easier said than done. I know if I left someone annoying, and they found a way to rope me back, I'd try to change them. Sure you could say no, but what if they just rope you back in again, somehow? Avoid the source, or treat the source. if you can't avoid the source, you'll have to treat it.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.

Postby Drake » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:58 pm

If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to find a way to strengthen your resolve so that you can leave? Or use a spell to keep them away from you?
If you're saying that you're indifferent on the matter, or that you're just fine not having anything to do with them, why try to change them?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Samsara » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Drake wrote:If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to find a way to strengthen your resolve so that you can leave? Or use a spell to keep them away from you?
If you're saying that you're indifferent on the matter, or that you're just fine not having anything to do with them, why try to change them?

There are certain bonds you can't leave at this time. Like family, parents, children, people you have financial bonds to, etc. Everything is interconnected, and one false move can send everyone in emotional turmoil and financial losses.

Leaving people isn't always the answer. And because you love them, it's not black and white. In some cases leaving them does not allow entrance back in. Sometimes the problem is minor but it's a daily annoyance making it feel major.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”