Unbound Marid Djinn

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wood Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleiriel

I had a dream when my Marid Djinn first started being around me. He came in my dreams and gave me a lopsided grin and said, "I know you can look I'm a hunk." He appeared to me in this dream as a forty year old man with face stubble, greying hair, and a long high genie pony tail. He was grinning at me playfully.

Another time he appeared as light blue smoke and was cuddling me and asked me, "what do you wish for?" He was laying behind me on my bed with his arms wrapped around my waist and he was cuddling me.

He makes so many of my wishes coming true. Even if I'm thinking I wish I had this or that, just to myself he takes this as a que to grant my inner thoughts.

I wish for my mom to lose weight, and she had he gallbladder removed and lost so much weight from that. I should of asked for her to have a faster metabolism or something. Oooops...

Then whenever I go somewhere there's almost always a parking place close to the front of places when I arrive.

A few months ago, I was flipping through Netflix on instant que and I couldn't find anything I wanted to watch. I browsed through all the movies. I sighed and went upstairs to relax in my room for a bit. Then I went downstairs to try again and browsed through Netflix again and the movie jinn had randomly appeared on instant. I knew my Marid friend was trying to let me know he was there.

Last week I had been talking to my grandmother over the phone and she is not willing to listen to others except herself. She a rageful firey old pistol. She gets angry a lot and goes on tangents complaining about everything. And if you cross her she goes wild on yeh! Anyway that night I went to bed crying after talking to her. I dreamt of a lot of angel feather all over the places in all sorts of colors. Ue, grey, white, green, red, yellow. Some were sticking to my clothes. Then the scene changed and I was in a clothing store. I stopped in front of a shelf of colorful men's shoes and the shoes started singing. I heard males Giggling and I turned around and about five male angels dressed in white were hiding behind another shelf smiling at me playfully. I knew my guardian angels were trying to cheer me up.

Then the next day I was driving in the car and told my mom about this dream and how grandma had lashed out at me the night before over the phone. We pulled into starbucks my mom bought me a coffee and I asked her if I could have something to eat too, so I got one thing like a breakfast sandwhich. We pulled up to the drive thru window and I was given a bag with two sandwhiches in it. I knew my genie friend was trying to cheer me up. I whisperee thank you to him.

A random person also offered me an free ticket they had at a concert I was going to. Apparently they didn't need it.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I have an unbound jinn here as well they are a joy to be around, but you must be careful with what you are thinking. I was complaining to mom about a channel on satellite that only showed horror and I was sick of looking at it. As there are only three English speaking channels I was having to watch it a lot and I was sick of it. Horror all the time is disgusting. So I was complaining to mom, Well he heard me and the channel has been out now for three days lol bless him

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

That is so cool :) I'm glad you no longer have to look at that channel. The same thing happened with the news channels when I complained about them.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Lol when he first showed up my two vamps warned me not to get his attention but I am curious as hell and did it anyway. They said he was/is dangerous but so far he has been a sweetie

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

My Marid friend takes care of me so much. I went through depression after boarding school and had been bullied quite a lot. I became so miserable and sad that I could barely take care of myself. My Marid came to me in 2013 and has stepped in as a kind of guardian and protector. I don't even have to pay for living in my condo or even for food or clothes anymore. I've seen a change in my parents and they are different now. He's having them pay for my home so I can heal and feel safe. My parents hadn't done anything like that that until my Marid showed up. I thank him everyday. <3

Also I think it's cute that he called himself a hunk to me in my dreams. He's cheeky and playful. I love my Djinn he's awesome ;)

stephbella
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Wow that's so interesting. I have a star faery and I hope she grants me my biggest wish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

That's so awesome! I hope you get your wish:)

DjinnHasPants
new here
new here

So I've noticed that I have many more genies around me. male and female and today I was walking down the sidewalk joking about how I wished I had bananas. I didn't actually want any. but I said it anyway because it was fun. then later I ordered a pizza. and when it came. I opened the box and their were banana peppers on the top of my pizza XD hahaha! my genies knew I don't like banana peppers but that's what I got! they are so funny ;) <3 I love my genie friends. I'm getting this feeling that I have a swarm of unbound genies. I'm a genie magnet! oh my gosh this is awesome! <3 1ks I could kiss them! lol!

I literally get visions of my unbound genie friends hanging around me. they are so playful and funny 1ey

http://ethralheart.blogspot.com/2016/02 ... rdian.html

Return to “Djinn / Genie”