You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Greetings all,

I know Asmodeus and other named spirits have been discussed here on other threads but I would like to get the views of as many people as possible as to their opinion re Asmodeus.
It would be probably safe to assume that somebody who only deals in WA will likely to describe him as a demon and not to be trusted whereas a DA master may well describe him as a deity.
Bearing in mind that the victors write history in war and religion so he has automatically become a "devil" in Christian thinking as the old religions were overthrown....
I have read views here and there in CH forum threads both pro and anti Asmodeus so it would be nice to have a sort of summary here from people who are more experienced than I am about this spirit (and others like him) please.
Is he really a big bad demon???
Or is he a deity from the old world...largely forgotten about outside of occult circles?
What changes has he brought to your life and physical world dealings and relationships?

Thanks everybody.

I used to know things
desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

No Demon of high title known to me is just big bad "evil demon". Some do have energies heavier than others,though,so ground your self,element balance and cast elemental circle before invoking,LBRP if you feel you should.
Absolutely a Diety. Dont let fear hold you back from what youre attracted to -its not your personal fear anyway but the one built in by conservative society.Go for it! 1tu in the end you can only truly make up your mind about him after working with him yourself!

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

Asmodeus are high ranking goetia demon and have 80 legion under him,

He can change your life, get a new job, make your life better, or help you get more instinct play forex and so on.

I'm saying that because he help me a lot in the past :D

phantomparadox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Take a guess
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dunno :)
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainer Merrick
Zodiac:

When people ask me this question, I always tell them that working with high level demons and even lower ranked ones, bound only to you is the same as owning a loaded gun. Demons have a different set of morals and will follow the will of their master or keeper in the same way owning a gun can make one feel more secure, give you the ability to defend your home against people looking to do you harm, and to use a more primal example, hunt for food.

Of course guns can be used for very bad things too - murder, war, robbery, etc.

The demons that I keep are fierce protectors and amazing companions. The demons listed in the goetia will follow the will on whoever called upon them in the same way and are only mislabeled as evil. It's not the case at all.

However, be forewarned, they are intense and if you ask them for something they will go after it, many times to your own dismay.

Legions at my command.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

desertofblackdark wrote:No Demon of high title known to me is just big bad "evil demon". Some do have energies heavier than others,though,so ground your self,element balance and cast elemental circle before invoking,LBRP if you feel you should.
Absolutely a Diety. Dont let fear hold you back from what youre attracted to -its not your personal fear anyway but the one built in by conservative society.Go for it! 1tu in the end you can only truly make up your mind about him after working with him yourself!
Thanks for your advice and thoughts.
I tend to agree with you about it being more about energies than personalities/dogma.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

calvinjevernsky wrote:Asmodeus are high ranking goetia demon and have 80 legion under him,

He can change your life, get a new job, make your life better, or help you get more instinct play forex and so on.

I'm saying that because he help me a lot in the past :D
Glad you have had success with him !!
I understand what you are saying about instinct and forex etc.
Anything like trading...once the knowledge is there it is more about psychology and the fear factor in relation to winning and losing.
A pro trader once said that in the beginning it is 90% knowledge and 10% psychology but further down the line once the inevitable initial losses have occurred it then becomes 10% knowledge and 90% psychology!!!
Thanks again.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote:When people ask me this question, I always tell them that working with high level demons and even lower ranked ones, bound only to you is the same as owning a loaded gun. Demons have a different set of morals and will follow the will of their master or keeper in the same way owning a gun can make one feel more secure, give you the ability to defend your home against people looking to do you harm, and to use a more primal example, hunt for food.

Of course guns can be used for very bad things too - murder, war, robbery, etc.

The demons that I keep are fierce protectors and amazing companions. The demons listed in the goetia will follow the will on whoever called upon them in the same way and are only mislabeled as evil. It's not the case at all.

However, be forewarned, they are intense and if you ask them for something they will go after it, many times to your own dismay.
Thanks for your info and advice.
Much appreciated.
It's interesting to get different peoples take on this.....especially people with hands on experience so to speak.

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

phantomparadox wrote: However, be forewarned, they are intense and if you ask them for something they will go after it, many times to your own dismay.
Now that is intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you share an experience of this please, even if not your own but a friends maybe???
"They will go after it (the masters request) many times to your own dismay"!!!

Is that simply that we cannot see the full play out of the chain of events so what we imagined would bring happiness brings heartache (as an example)?

I read of Crowley conjuring a wealth spirit and asking it if his proposed business undertaking with another man would be profitable. The spirit answered that yes it would be very profitable.
Later, after Crowley lost his money he evoked the spirit again to admonish it re it's lying and bad advice.
The spirit answered that Crowley should have been more specific.....the venture was very profitable....for the other man!!!! LOLOL

I used to know things
brazilian
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 133
Spelled Number: 258
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alef Samekh

I must say, i´ve never worked with him, but lately he, Belial and Amduscias are constantly in my dreams, so i´m still deciding.

:D

Peace! ?
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:I've got to jump in here and admit that I believe many of the Goetia demons, as well as the devils/demons described in various religious texts are absolutely deities. I consider them Immortals, just as I consider the Archangels and the Enochian angels Immortals as well. They have godlike abilities, so it only makes sense. I have not worked with Asmodeus specifically, but through my workings with Ba'al, Astaroth, Beelzebub, and a handful of others, I can certainly say that if you treat them with respect as they are deities, they will treat you in the same manner. I would never consider them "bad," since demons have their own specific natures about them. What is "good" and "bad" is relative, and sadly it's a very ingrained human concept.
I must say that I do tend to agree with you on this matter.
A lot of beings have a bad rep purely due to propaganda from those who "have come after" the times they were worshipped as Gods.

I used to know things

Return to “Black Arts”