Faery House

pathtosirius
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: None

If there is a topic about this, could you please merge it together? As I did try to find one, but nothing came up. Thank you :)

I am trying to make/build a faery house and garden for my beloved beings at this time. Have gathered quite a number of considerable of materials to make one!
Any one has any pictures to share of their faery house or garden? I did look through various sites for pictures, and saw really stunning looking houses and gardens! I will be sharing mine, once it is completed of course!

jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am actually working on one for my sister as a gift for her and her beloved faery! I would love to see pictures of yours when you start and complete it!

pathtosirius
new here
new here

I would love to see yours when you are done too!
That is so sweet of you! I am sure she would surely love it!

I am still in the midst of the planning stages.
Have gotten quite a number of materials, and have even have ideas on how to make it more eco-friendly, especially at night. I am thinking of using glow in the dark paint to paint stones or miniature glass balls and place them along the pathways, so there is "light" for them at night.
Going to sew a couple of miniature pillows with dried lavender (or other dried flowers) in them, so it perfumes the entire fairy house and garden more so.

I am not going to put any "live" plants in mine though, only using preserved moss pine leaves and dried hemcones, as I am placing them in my room. Will then be building another one, a "fairy outhouse" outside in the near future. 1ey

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

....A Fairy toilet..?

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Here is MINE! I will be building another one for sea/water fairies using a nautilus shell (very cheap on Ebay!), sand, and other sea related items. Image

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

That looks so comfortable for them, I can imagine lots of down time snoozing on that moss. I think when I return to England next month I will create a haven for my family too. This thread and your pic has inspired me.

jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Pathtosirius, your ideas sound great! I can't wait to see it. And Sikrua, yours is a lovely little haven. I am so excited that others are interested in this too!

pathtosirius
new here
new here

Drake I presume that is an "inviting" idea for these fairy beings *smiles*. I think that is an idea, I would put down when I have a fairy village, and that it is an "enclosed space"!

Sikrua That looks lovely! Is that spanish moss in 2 colours at the side? or another type of moss? I do see a small little fairy statue at the bottom! That's a great idea! Perhaps a beach theme? Another person tells me she use small jars, like a terrarium idea too to make fairy houses for her beings, and they really love it!

The fairies truly appreciate the people they are with build/make even if it is a small little fairy house for them, and that makes them very happy. According to mine, this is very important for them!

Saw a couple of things on Etsy, that are so cute, especially this faerie dragon!

Look at this! When I saw this, I could only just gape!

One of the sellers from a shop where I purchased my being's physical vessel, tells me she use old moroccan lamps to DIY into a faery house too!

and Drake , there is a bath set over here too, have not seen a toilet set for the faeries yet

There are also decorations for a japanese zen garden theme that I see

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Actually, I was questioning what you meant by "fairy outhouse". An "outhouse" is a type of toilet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outhouse

pathtosirius
new here
new here

Drake That got me laughing! I can see why! I meant it as another outhouse/outbuilding for my faery beings.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outhouse

The second one! I meant it as another smaller building in size, away from the so-called "headquarters" that I am making for them at the moment.

Return to “Faery”