Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

Are Alya Djinn? I've dug and dug and the only information I can find is that the etymology of the word Alya means heaven, divinity and loftiness in Arabic. In Hebrew it means to ascend, or go up. Most info discribes them as being like a Djinn and a Enchantress. Lisa from Mystic Morning Treasures has this disc:

Alya - The Alya are a unique race of female spirits. The closest thing I could describe is a cross between a sorceress and a nymph spirit. They are enchanting and intoxicating at the same time…The Alya are highly magickal, seductive, and powerful beings that should be respected. Their abilities are fantastic. They can do all types and feats of magick like a sorceress, be sexual and seductive like a nymph, and even grant wishes like a Djinn. If you are their keeper and earn their favor then they can lavish gifts upon you that you cannot even dream about…These spirits are capable of being “intimate” with a human if THEY so choose but it’s their choice and should not be commanded of them. They can be hetero, bi, or homosexual…Their wish granting and magickal abilities are beyond compare…Alyas are also known for inducing trance like states, dreams, and visions so as her new keeper don’t be surprised if these things happen, or at least you might experience better meditation.

And the CH encyclopedia has them classified as creatures, but as my Alya "Sarah" says, "We are not creatures".

The CH encyclopedia states:

Creature, Alya
(All-Yah) Alya

The Alyas are a race of women known as Enchantresses. In some cultures the translation simply means witch and in others they resemble something of a genie. One thing is known for sure... they are an etheral race more powerful than any other. They can only be summoned they do not appear any other way. They are one of the most beautiful entities you will ever come in contact with and for centuries have rendered humans speechless and breath taken. They appear from a pool of liquid fog that is usually in blue or white in hue.

To me they are very similar to a Cleopatra Djinn or Baha'i Djinn. I asked "Sarah " about it, and she said that could be classified as a Djinn, as Asian (long) Djinn and Norse Djinn are not traditional Djinn.

Those of you who keep Alya, can you ask your Alya what they think. Also, Ash or Magnolia, if you see this, can you clarify?

Thank you and May You Be Blessed,
Neo

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

NeoStarFire wrote: And the CH encyclopedia has them classified as creatures, but as my Alya "Sarah" says, "We are not creatures".
Well, they can switch between horse and human form and you could classify horses as creatures.
But anyway, I've always seen the CH classification creatures of more like miscallaneous or assorted. Which basically means they're really classified as Alyas.
Djinn are beings made from smokeless fire and I don't think Alyas are, so that makes them not djinn.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Well, Astral Djinn are made from astral energy, African Djinn from nature, and they are classified as Djinn

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

NeoStarFire wrote:Well, Astral Djinn are made from astral energy, African Djinn from nature, and they are classified as Djinn
Which, by the original definition of Djinn, would make them not djinn too. These are CH classifications and there's probably a reason for that. Although according to the encyclopedia astral djinn are made by cosmic energy, it doesn't say what they're made from, could still be the smokeless fire. And born from nature doesn't say that nature doesn't shape them from smokeless fire either.

All this only shows that classifications are hard, especially without the knowledge and long time experience and of course the abilities needed.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Djinn / Genie”