Azure Echo's Immortal Conjures review

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi when I was offered the Chance of Blu's Aphrodite Nympho, I was so excited. Have not been disappointed. When I first opened my email, I was aware of him very strong energy. Later when I went on to do the Bonding Ritual well WOW, is an understatement. He came straight in and his energy was Amazing so strong. He is lovely to look at, talk to and others things lol ;-)
Im so happy he is here with me, and know we will have lots more to chat about.

Thank you so much Blu's What a Gift <3

jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am going to chime in here too since I haven't seen any feedback for the second set of giveaways from Blu. I received a Leviathan's water beast from Blu and I have to say that he is truly incredible. I was enjoying a relaxing bath the night he sent the water beast (let's call him F) my way and I was unaware he had been sent but figured, hey I'm in water so I'm going to call out to him! (Tehe) and he actually came... To my bubble bath... I know we have all heard a lot of eyebrow raising things here but a larger than life water beast in a bubble bath, really? Yes, really!
I have seen him take a couple shapes and the first time I met him he was a tiny dark blue sea serpent at my feet in the bathtub. His energy is very obvious, but comforting. He feels like waves of alternating warm and cold and he's surprisingly playful and great with cleansing of all kinds. I absolutely adore him and Blu is such a kind and generous person. He's really great at matching you with the perfect companion and I am so very pleased with F. Thank you Blu! <3

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Blu takes his craft very seriously and gets conjurations done within 24 hours and sends you a very detailed follow up e-mail. I just have one spirit from Blu and its been a pleasant experience. I have an Aphrodite Goddess Nympho from him. Even though I have other sexual spirits that care/love me, his Nympho made me feel like I am all that is. She clearly told me that I'm her king and her entire life's purpose is to please me and to make sure I keep desiring her. She is such a sweetheart. Thanks again Blu. I've been smiling from the moment I got her.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

So, I heard the hype, heard the rave reviews, and needed to check what it was all about. I must say, the reviews and hype are right. I recently, as in just the past couple days, got one of Blu's Nymphos, and she is AWESOME! I spent 15 minutes just talking and receiving audible answers, and this was at night, as I was trying to wind down, no meditation, no whispers, crisp, clean audible communication. She has the most beautiful voice, and I greatly look forward to working with her more.
All in all, I highly recommend Blu and his Aphrodite Nymphos.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I was one of the lucky ones that received a free Nympho from Blu :)
When I first received Blu's email letting me know he was with me and his description, I felt a tingling on my lips and experienced this during my drive home also.
Not being the sensitive type "yet", this was pretty good and even though I have not really had any more interaction, this would be from my side, not his. I'm working on this!

As for Blu's communication and effort, I could not fault it! His emails were lovely and Iwas impressed with the way he described my Nympho. I just can't wait to actually interact with him - seeing him would be totally awesome as he sounds like such a handsome fellow...
Anyway, the total experience with Blu was wonderful and I also highly recommend him.
Thank you Blu 1ht

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I'm so glad many of you have had such wonderful experiences with my store and the Immortal Conjures. It has been the greatest experience reading through what you have to say. Thank you so much for your kind words, and a cheers to the many more interesting experiences I hope all of you will have to come~ <3

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

I'll right a review later.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, here is my review:

God/Goddess Aphrodite Nympho:
5 ☆☆☆☆☆
I was one of the few lucky ones who got this for free. This isn't any of your regular Nymphos, this is one-of-a-kind things I have ever got. I requested Aphrodite to have my Nympho look something more than a regular human female and she did it. I may haven't sense her alot but the 2 manifestations I saw involving her was mind blown and scary at first. But, I still love my Nympho and Blu said she does and cares alot about me too. [emoji4]

Questions And Replies:
5 ☆☆☆☆☆
Blu isn't your regular Siri in your iPhone XD. I asked so many questions and he answers most of them in less than 12 hours. His replies is more descriptive and detailed he deserves a high rating.

Well, thats all I have to write a review. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I agree with Piscesstein's review.

Everyone knows I'm super impatient so I really love the way Blu does things [emoji16] . He answers emails ASAP and conjures are done fairly quickly. I ordered a water beast and He sent an email within the hour just to thank me [emoji23]. I like when my sellers are easy to talk to and doesn't treat it like a money making business but rather a hobby. It's nice knowing when a conjurer enjoys what they do. [emoji4] I always felt his spirits and received the email few mins after to confirm. I love my water beasts personality though. He's so cute made me laugh just reading his profile [emoji5]

boop
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Hi like the others Cant Rate Blu enough lovely person who is there for any needs you might have Wonderful.
Ive also had the 'Jewel Of Respect' bit early to know about Respect part, just done the Activation. Well All I can say is, it was Very intense powerful the Energy coming through, Could feel all of my Face Third Eye with Strong Energy Like Nerves were Alive, So strong. That's Impressive also my Crown Chakra was like it aswell. Looking forward to learning recognising all it holds over the Next Few weeks.
Thank you so much Blu, for a wonderful Gift-Blessing So happy I have found you. Will Definetley be back for some Spirits from you in the New Year.

Highly Recommend You wont be disappointed <3 1ht

Return to “Seller Review”