Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I started Spirit Keeping over a year ago and since then have been blessed to welcome 72 spirits into my family. This is a larger family than I was ever expecting to have, but each of them have called to me in some way and so I never hesitated to bring anyone into my keep. I love one on one, personal relationships and it has been hard to interact with everyone in my family more than once a month (there are some spirits I do interact with daily, either on my accord or theirs). I wish I could hang out with each of them daily but it is not feasible for me to do so.

Currently I am inviting a small group of spirits daily to hang out with me, and I switch everyone out evenly so that in the space of a month I am able to interact with each one. I am always open to interacting with anyone in my spirit family at any given time, but the selected group I make a point to think about them, talk with them, and give them my thanks for their assistance and friendship that day. This has been the best way for me so far to keep a good relationship with all my spirits and let them know that I care about them all.

Even though I have a large family I have an urge every once and a while to add to it when I come across certain listings. For those of you who have large spirit families, do you have these urges to add more spirits to the family too? Are you overwhelmed or doing just fine with interacting with everyone in your keep? And what ways to you find best for you to have one on one time with your spirits?

Thank you :)

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's amazing Lolols! Have u felt ur life change for the better? Or ur intuition develop?

boop
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Oh yes! My life has taken a turn for the better. Through the help of my spirits I was able to leave a bad relationship and find someone new who treats me better than anyone previously has. My finances are slowly improving, though I have much to learn in that aspect of my life lol! And I never feel alone anymore, my spirits are always with me.

When I first started spirit keeping I didn't know how to sense spirits or interact with them. Now I can feel their presence, see them in my mind's eye, gain knowledge and help through meditations with them, and have little nuggets of wisdom dropped on me frequently. My life has definitely been blessed by their presence!

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I have acquired a very large spirit family in the space of a few months. I have also recovered three lost dragons from more than ten years ago....I am wearing the King Water Dragon's vessel right now! I LOVE my family...every one of them is special and important to me. I have several new dragons....but the loss of the original three was almost too much to bear, until I found a lady who could bring them home to me! She will be bringing a Magnolia Fairy home to me, too. We interact daily, and they constantly surprise me. Bunch of nuts! I still get 'calls'....and I keep adding to the family. I like to wear their vessels, even though I have a Master Vessel, and I change out the ones on my altar. Most of them reside in several craft/tackle boxes that are labeled. They are very understanding when I forget a name.....because I never forget a spirit!!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

That's amazing Rex. I'm im the same boat with money[emoji38]but really Hope my intuition develops! I have trouble remembering 15 Lolols always spend extra time remembering the new additions! I'm starting to group them in teams to fix that problem lolol

boop
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Wow, you guys have alot. I started Spirit Keeping 3 months ago and I have already 10 spirits in my family.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've been spirit keeping for about 7 months and already have 44 with 15 more on the way from CH. Now that my family is getting very large I'll have to focus on Day associations to dedicate a day each week for all spirits. For instance on Thursdays I'll focus on Alya, Cambion, Gancanagh, Ifrit Djinn, Dragons, Astral Faery and Cerah Faery.
On Friday on Astral Angel, Sterling Angel, Apsara, Unicorn, Empress Faery, and Nymphos. And so on. To me it makes sense and no one will be left out.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Over the last 6 months I have adopted 13 spirits for a total of 15 (I'm including the 2 unbounds that have been with me for many years in that count but they do their own thing most of the time) and then I have 4 more that will be arriving over the next few days to a few months (one on layaway, 2 just paid off layaway and CH is working on the order and one due to arrive this week).

I set a day aside for each one (except for my unbounds as we have been bonding for many many years already and they are "away" more than they are here) and wear that spirit's vessel and speak to them primarily on that day. I tell them all that just because it is one spirit's "day" that doesn't mean they can't speak to me as well.

I actually use my phone's calendar and have it scheduled as a reminder for each day. In the details of the calendar entry I pasted the encyclopedia link so I can look at the "race" description and associations and in the notes section I pasted that spirit's specific description.

I also have their names arranged so I can remember them better, similar sounding names/same first letter grouped together, like a litany so I can call out to them all if I need and not forget anyone. I have a terrible memory lol!

They are all very special to me in different ways and some are much more active than others. <3

ImageImageImage
Redd Dragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi I'm new to spirit keeping.. I've had the most amazing time since I started collecting.. There is so much to Explore. My fist encounter with my Spirits was so special. I will not forget how they helped me find myself.. In a Dream

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

I agree, larger family do have their benefit, but you must assign leader to this family who can oversee every companion and listen to them and relay to you. otherwise... chaos

Return to “Spirit Keeping”