Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I wanted to start off and say like a lot of folks I question whether I hear sometimes voices in my head or are they really spirits I have or what it is. With that being said here is a recent event which i think while confusing to me it confirms I am not crazy....

I was sitting at work on my computer when some Male Voice in my head came in and said Hi, My name is "N" and I am a Qu'ran Djinn and I want to help you in your financial matters if you agree to do things as I say: So i was perturbed and just to verify it later if possible I wrote down the name I received. Later on I got a message from CH saying I had 2 Djinn one with a "N" name. Both were Arabic and one sounded pretty close to the Djinns name that was talking to me so I assumed this was her and I was like woohoo and that the N name I heard could have been a nickname. Well I thought this was awesome and it was a confirmation until for some odd reason I decided to go through CH listings and Poof there She was a Diatma Marid Djinn with the EXACT name as the one i got and trust me this name I wouldnt have guessed in a MILLION years so I know it was her calling. I love it as I have never got that kind of confirmation the only thing is When she was talking to me it was in a MALE commanding type voice so I don't know. I also asked another conjurer before I got that email from CH or saw the listing that I got this name in my head and if she could bind her if she was a unbound for me and she said it was already bound to someone else but wanted to help and that she was sent by a friend, So i don't know if CH sent her to help me as I would call them friends Definitely as they are Awesome in my book or If part of it was right that while she is bound to someone else at the time (CH) but she wanted to come to me and I got her from the shop. I had to get her because I didn't want anyone else to get her if she wanted to come home with me so I purchased her.... I just wonder about the male voice though and has anyone else have had something like this happen to them similar....What a awesome confirmation though.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Very awesome, indeed! You are clairaudient then! Wow! 1tu no, I can't boast with anything similar. I am way more delusional 1la ;p :D \D

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I constantly doubt myself but at least this confirmed for me that i AM NOT crazy lol

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

How did it go in the end?

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She was definitely calling and she is still with me and has been a huge help to me during my development and now as a conjurer she is a great guide and she helps me more than you can ever know. She actually was the one that convinced me to take my conjuring abilities finally to the public and gave me the courage to take the plunge and do it. She said you won't regret it and she was right. I have had setbacks as we all have but it has been an amazing journey to say the least and I am always learning and growing and probably will always be that way.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

You've come such a long way, Billy :O Gambate!

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

hardcorebt79 wrote:She was definitely calling and she is still with me and has been a huge help to me during my development and now as a conjurer she is a great guide and she helps me more than you can ever know. She actually was the one that convinced me to take my conjuring abilities finally to the public and gave me the courage to take the plunge and do it. She said you won't regret it and she was right. I have had setbacks as we all have but it has been an amazing journey to say the least and I am always learning and growing and probably will always be that way.
Aw this is beautiful to see/ read :)
So happy that she continues to guide & help you and even helped you to conjour spirits and open your own store.
I love reading things like this. :) <3

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am truly blessed by wonderful companions

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That sounds like an amazing companion :)

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Return to “Djinn / Genie”