Crow Pact?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Been awhile since I had the chance to comment.So I thought why not start things off with a dream I had.

The first part it seemed like I was someone else(seeing through their perspective). Who locked themselves in a bathroom. Somehow it got unlocked and the person who unlocked it said something. The comment was about him not accepting a certain answer.

Next thing I knew he had put on some outfit. I got a crow feeling from it though it really didn't look like one. The outfit was black and my focus was on the helmet (which looked like some biker/motorcyclist helmet -all black,including the part that covers the eyes- as well as some thing on his right hand.

He seemed irritated to put it on, as if his time was wasted/the effort wasn't worth what he'd get. He also moved funny. Almost as if the outfit was too small..but it also seemed puppet-like. The feeling I got from this person was not good..just a little bit scary.

Next thing I knew the person had the suit on. Except the thing that goes on the hand was on their left hand..not right. And it hurt. When they took the glove off something had dug into their wrist. it was about the size if half a dime. There was no blood but it felt like there should have been. All of this had a feeling of some pact. Though I don't know what the pact was.

Next thing I new I felt like 'me' (not the person mentioned above -who locked themselves in the bathroom-).

I had walked a few feet away and was talking to someone. They mentioned something about a game show and somehow the outfit would be a part of the game. I said interesting (but in Japanese for some reason?).

What was weird was I didn't know about the bad things about the outfit, but at the same time I did and wondered how I could ever think such a thing was interesting (and got a bad feeling from it).

Not sure if there would have been more since I woke up at that point.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”