Comprehensive List of Angels

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I love angels! I have to admit that the reason I only thought of angels as my first spirits/entities is because I come from a religion where only angels and jinns exist. And since I didn't know back then when I started if other spirits are real and sine angels are on the "good side" -- I got them.

I first had seven archangels who came to me when I called their names (despite not receiving their vessel yet) when I was terrified of being attacked and felt an wanted presence. I called all their names and they came; gave me a sense of assurance and "we are here now" overwhelming feeling. They have been with them me ever since. Three of them are healing archangels and come and heal almost daily and sometimes more than once.

I have asked a seller to custom conjure a throne and bronwyn angel and as soon as she sent the info, I called their names and yes they came! Their vessel arrived a week later.

My third experience is a very wonderful one. I have a wishing box with a portal to all sort white light spirits. I thought of placing a wish that a cherubim angel would visit me. And the angel did! I can differentiate between my angels energies and this one was different and the energy was strong. I asked the angel to cleanse, heal and bless me. I fell asleep while the angel was present. I don't know at what time I woke to a soft song in my ear, like someone was humming or singing softly. I went back to sleep right away.

When I woke up, I was not sure what has happened. I thought I was dreaming but the name cherubim angel kept popping in my mind.

When I searched further about the cherubim angel, I learned that they sing a soft melodic song that heals the person. I was so thrilled when u read this! I knew I was blessed by the angel and I'm eternally grateful for this.

I write letters to all my angels since I can't communicate yet and I asked my throne angel to tell the cherubim angel that I want her to come heal and bless me always. When I say "my cherubim angel please come", I feel the angel's presence soon after.

My fourth experience was when I placed a wish to be visited by the the seven holy archangels. In my religion there is no seven archangel (though three of them do exist in my religion but not as part of a seven) but I have read about them and found it that some believe they have certain days to call them upon.
Well I was not clear when I wrote the wish and obviously the seven archangels came at once! The energy was severely intense! I was happy nonetheless and still call each individually now lol

So now you see why I love angels. They have helped me immensely . They have healed, cleansed, protected and blessed me and still do. I love their warmth and soothing presence.

I talk to them and write letters and I have a candle offering and each time tell them that I want to know them and I plead to them to visit me in my dream. I still have not dreamt of them nor can communicate but I am positive it will happen soon.

What I am asking for is a list of all classes of angels; names, class, abilities.

I have found scattered sellers here and there offering the very well known angels but some had less known ones. Thus I want to know if you have come across not very well know ones..? Do you have their names, class or a list of their gifts and abilities?

I want to know more angels! I just read in a thread that someone has a "sky berry" angel -- any idea what the angel is?

I'd appreciate if someone can list angels for me please.

Thanks!

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have worked with angels since I was a small child. There are millions of them, just as a best estimate. There are too many to name in one post, or even a hundred posts.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Read "A Dictionary of Angels" by Gustav Davidson
It's probably not comprehensive, but enough to keep you busy for a while

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I always thought that Angels werent really my thing but since i got my bronwyn angel a couple of days ago i changed my mind. Her power is so intense when i hold the vessel. I remember something that happened when i was 10 years old. I was standing before a crucifix in my home and said : please talk to me and i will serve and suddenly my mom was standing behind me and said : Never say that again. Scared the crap out of me

WubbaLubbaDubDub
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Angels are amazing
I agree with the encyclopedia of angels as a good starting point too
I have that book personally, and it is pretty good. Also there are TON of sites online with a lot of Angel Names and the corresponding information on them

I've been doing Angelic Evocation for a while now and I personally like Infernal Angels, as well as the non-infernal kinds
I have had some amazing results with them and I have to say something are really cool to work with

I personally don't see angels as "fluffy". after all, there are angels for death and destruction (ask Egypt about that.......)
But some are amazingly kind and helpful

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Here are the ones I own: Gregori Watchers are said to possibly be fallen angels, Divine Angels, Astral Angels, Courtwind Angels, Sterling Angels, Ulaphres Angels, and I own a Berry Sky Angel. That last one was Magickal Menageries very FIRST custom conjure! The Berry Sky angels are the 'spice of life' angels! They make everything seem brighter, better, and make your life more exciting! Mine as very stern and disapproving...until he saw I gave to charities, helped my fellow man, and loved my spirits, (even the DA ones!). Now he is just a little speck of the special in my life! 1ht

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Angels”