Visualization 2: The Inner Temple Part 1

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

These exercises are a continuation of the exercises found here in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
Please work through those exercises before working through these. That will insure the greatest understanding and benefit. Thank you.

Know Thyself:
"You cannot transcend what you do not know. To go beyond yourself, you must know yourself." ~Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

As with any meditation, cast a circle of protection around yourself and create a sacred space where you will not be disturbed before doing any of these exercises.
Please make sure you master one exercise at a time. Trust me, it's worth it.

We take our first step:

Before we enter our temple, we must conquer ourselves. We must know ourselves. We must trust ourselves.

We have to be able to feel and understand our own power before we can truly interact with and feel spiritual energy. We have to feel our own power before we truly can respect the power in others. In this exercise we work towards feeling our power within our selves.

We express ourselves through our emotions, but at the root of these emotions is our power. It is not the emotion itself that has power, but the content of the emotion that is our power.

Bruce Lee said it best in Enter The Dragon in this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O9o4CKTGzQ

Scene: [a student approaches Lee; both bow]
Lee: Kick me.
[Student looks confused]
Lee: Kick me.
[Student attempts kick]
Lee: What was that? An Exhibition? We need emotional content. Now try again!
[Student tries again]
Lee: I said "emotional content." Not anger! Now try again!
[Student tries again and succeeds]
Lee: That's it! How did it feel?
Student: Let Me Think.
[ Lee smacks his head]
Lee: Don't think. FEEEEEEEEL! It's like a finger pointing away to the moon.
[Lee looks at student who is looking at the finger; smacks student again]
Lee: Do not concentrate on the finger or you will miss all of the heavenly glory...

Exercise 1

Emotion is our map to find our power.

Try to think of a time that you saw something extremely sad. How did your body feel at that moment? Next think of a time you were angry, how did it feel? How about when you were the most happy? Those moments when you felt you were at your limits and then had to push past them. Each emotion felt different, right? Yet they all felt similar. At the core of our emotions is our power. It flows through our bodies, responds to our thoughts, and permeates the air in the form of our aura. We must truly know ourselves, feel our own power, respect it, and take responsibility for it. Control your emotions, control your power. Feel your emotions, feel your power behind it. Know your power, do not be consumed by it. Do not use your emotions to control your power. If you do the emotions will control you. Control the power behind your emotions.

Exercise 2

Sit in a quiet place, close your eyes, and listen to soft music. It will help if you listen with headphones. Feel your power at the moment, feel it move with in you and around you. Now move that power to the music through yourself and around yourself. Mold it and shape it to the music. Feel it pulse to beat, weave it to the melody. Change the music and repeat the process. Feel the music as energy. Your energy, your power. Let it flow like water. Sharpen it like a sword. Soften it like a mist. Harden it like a rock. Let it grow like a plant. Feel it heat up. Feel it cool down. Shape it into a shield around you, a force field if you will. Let that shield shatter and fall. Feel your power purified, bring it back within yourself. Work with your power till you feel comfortable with it. Till it becomes second nature, like breathing, like blinking, like living.

Exercise 3

For those of you who are able to talk to your spirits telepathically, ask for a volunteer for this next part. If you can't communicate that well telepathically, ask using a pendulum or pick out a spirit you feel the easiest and trust the most. This will also work with Alpha Servitors.

Sit in a quiet room or listen to soft music. Close your eyes. Center yourself by focusing on the center of your body, of your spirit, of your soul. Feel yourself, feel your power. Now ask the spirit to sit or float in front of you. Focus on yourself, then shift your focus on the spirit. Feel out what they feel like. Feel their power, Feel their spiritual energy. Feel how it differs from your own. Ask the spirit to wrap their energy around you much like you did with your own energy in the last exercise. If listening to music, ask them to flow it and shape it to the music. Feel how their energy is like yours, how it differs. Next ask the spirit to make their energy sad, then angry, then happy. Again, feel how it is similar, how it is different. This is who they are. More so than even you or me because they are this energy only now.

Exercise 4

This can be done right after Exercise 3.

Think about how you feel about the spirit you are working with. Do you love them? Do you appreciate them? Do they make you feel happy? Do you respect them? This is the moment you can let them know. Feel those emotions, focus on how the spirit makes you feel, feel your power well up and let your power be colored by those emotions. Now, gently direct those thoughts and feelings with your power towards the spirit. Let them wrap around them, let them feel them. Now, patiently wait to receive a response. It may be immediately, or it may take a moment. Do not fear what they respond with. Remember, that spirit choose to be with you. Feel their response, how it feels, how it makes you feel. Repeat this with your other spirits and see how different they feel. With practice you will be able to tell them all apart by how they feel, and even their voice will be colored with their power, their spirit. Telling them apart from your own mind will be easier.

Optional Exercise:

Repeat Exercise 4 but do it with another human. Feel out how they feel and what makes them, them.

With all of these, please work with them till it is second nature.

This concludes Part One of this series of exercises.

In Part Two we will build our temples, and then explore them and what they can do for us. Please leave your thoughts and experiences below.

May You Be Blessed & Namaste,
Neo

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Nice.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks! I am currently working on Part 2 and will be posting it this upcoming weekend. I'm excited to share what I feel will be an extraordinary tool for any Spirit Keeper or Magick user. I'm hoping this blesses anyone who uses these exercises.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm finished with the first part of the next set, and hope to finish tonight and post it then. Sorry for the delay, I has to revise my work to make sure I got everything right. Keep an eye out for part 2.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Part 2 is complete. You can find it here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59331
Working on Part 3, and hope to have it posted tonight.

Namaste,
Neo

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
Zodiac:

Bookmarked! Thank you :D

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You are welcome. Post here if you have any questions.

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Bump!

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor