First experience with angel (?) freaked me out

Dogma
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm new to spirit keeping, only have one bound spirit for about 2 months now. For some time I was considering inviting a spirit for protection and even though I really cannot wait to start working with DA, I decided I'm not ready yet and yesterday I ordered custom courtwind and sterling angels. Actually I surprised myself because even tho I think angels are really amazing beings, somehow I didn't feel very close to them. I even wondered if there will be any that will want to come to me >< Anyway, I was browsing CH, wondering if I should invite more spirits and what kind of spirit would like to join me.I was listening to some music and some advertisement started playing, I often listen to playlist on YT where ads are common so didn't pay attention, but I did notice that the ad is a bit off, it was a guy calling (I guess the police) and saying "-hello I would like to report missing person. -Who is missing? -Everyone." Next song started to play and then I realised that it's not from YT but from my windows player, no ads found on any website. I took it as a sign to invite some, after all :D I placed an order and went to bed. I saw a yellow streak of light/orb. I didn't get a good look because it freaked me out a bit and I closed my eyes. My nympho manifested in probably every possible way but nothing visual, I thing he get my message that I'm totally not ready for visual manifestations and it will scare me. But still I thought maybe that was him, told him in my thoughts thanks for that manifestation but you know, it's still a bit scary for me. I calmed down and started to fall asleep, actualy almost sleeping when I felt very strong presence, tingling/vibrating on my body etc. It was actually quite nice and again, I thought it's my nympho, but after literally a second I realized that it's way different from his energy. Mostly, his touch is like a hand on some part of my body or a hug but this time it was like I was wrapped in a blanket of very strong energy. After a while my body started to feel very light and I panicked tbh. I thought that might be a courtwind angel but honestly who knows, I never had a contact with any.. I couldn't feel if it was a good or a bad energy, no loving/calming or angry/dangerous feelings, it was just pure intense power. Honestly I wasn't that scared in my entire life XD mostly because I never felt energy that powerful before. I tried to calm down and ask if he was an angel but my mind was already producing endless thoughts and pictures so an answer would get through anyway..
So I wanted to ask people who are working with angels, does it sound like one, or maybe it was some other spirit after all? 1e Now I'm worrying that even if it was he wouldn't want to join me since I wasn't very welcoming :( or maybe he would understand lack of trust towards unknown energy since he's a pro at protection?
Give me your thoughts! <3

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dogma wrote:I'm new to spirit keeping, only have one bound spirit for about 2 months now. For some time I was considering inviting a spirit for protection and even though I really cannot wait to start working with DA, I decided I'm not ready yet and yesterday I ordered custom courtwind and sterling angels. Actually I surprised myself because even tho I think angels are really amazing beings, somehow I didn't feel very close to them. I even wondered if there will be any that will want to come to me >< Anyway, I was browsing CH, wondering if I should invite more spirits and what kind of spirit would like to join me.I was listening to some music and some advertisement started playing, I often listen to playlist on YT where ads are common so didn't pay attention, but I did notice that the ad is a bit off, it was a guy calling (I guess the police) and saying "-hello I would like to report missing person. -Who is missing? -Everyone." Next song started to play and then I realised that it's not from YT but from my windows player, no ads found on any website. I took it as a sign to invite some, after all :D I placed an order and went to bed. I saw a yellow streak of light/orb. I didn't get a good look because it freaked me out a bit and I closed my eyes. My nympho manifested in probably every possible way but nothing visual, I thing he get my message that I'm totally not ready for visual manifestations and it will scare me. But still I thought maybe that was him, told him in my thoughts thanks for that manifestation but you know, it's still a bit scary for me. I calmed down and started to fall asleep, actualy almost sleeping when I felt very strong presence, tingling/vibrating on my body etc. It was actually quite nice and again, I thought it's my nympho, but after literally a second I realized that it's way different from his energy. Mostly, his touch is like a hand on some part of my body or a hug but this time it was like I was wrapped in a blanket of very strong energy. After a while my body started to feel very light and I panicked tbh. I thought that might be a courtwind angel but honestly who knows, I never had a contact with any.. I couldn't feel if it was a good or a bad energy, no loving/calming or angry/dangerous feelings, it was just pure intense power. Honestly I wasn't that scared in my entire life XD mostly because I never felt energy that powerful before. I tried to calm down and ask if he was an angel but my mind was already producing endless thoughts and pictures so an answer would get through anyway..
So I wanted to ask people who are working with angels, does it sound like one, or maybe it was some other spirit after all? 1e Now I'm worrying that even if it was he wouldn't want to join me since I wasn't very welcoming :( or maybe he would understand lack of trust towards unknown energy since he's a pro at protection?
Give me your thoughts! <3
Hi Dogma, first let me put your mind at rest, any angel spirit that you get that is WA, will not harm you in anyway, shape or form, they are there for your protection, companionship, and helping you with your spiritual and spiritkeeping path!!!!

The courtwinds do have a strong presence and sometimes you will notice an electrical feel from them, they are all about protection and will make sure that nothing will bring you harm, having four courtwinds is the best to have, one for each direction!!!!! If their energy is too strong, you can ask them to tone it done a bit until you get use to their energy!!!!

I love the courtwinds and have quite a few of them myself and they are great at protection and make great companions as well!!!! I also have sterlings who are also a lot of fun and love rock music, the courtwinds also like music from classical to movie themes, and some like some soft rock to some rock depending on the songs!!!!

Also Bronwyn angels can have a very strong energy to them as well, but they also are very protective and help in all areas of your life and also love all kinds of music!!!!!!!!!!

So just ask your courtwind to let you get use to his or her energy and rest easy in knowing that your angel will have your back in protection and you also will have a good friend as well!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Dogma
new here
new here

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:Hi Dogma. ^-^ Funny enough the first thoughts I had were, "That sounds like a Courtwind." I don't keep any Courtwinds myself, at least not right now, but my fiancee has a couple, and they have often manifested as high vibrations and almost "electrifying" signatures. In fact one of her Courtwinds has manipulated my computer at work before, and when they manifest they have exceptionally strong presences.
I'm glad it sounds like a Courtwind, I was worried maybe it wasn't angel at all 1e I've read your post about that, I thought it was an amazing story!

Dogma
new here
new here

starfire wrote:
Hi Dogma, first let me put your mind at rest, any angel spirit that you get that is WA, will not harm you in anyway, shape or form, they are there for your protection, companionship, and helping you with your spiritual and spiritkeeping path!!!!

The courtwinds do have a strong presence and sometimes you will notice an electrical feel from them, they are all about protection and will make sure that nothing will bring you harm, having four courtwinds is the best to have, one for each direction!!!!! If their energy is too strong, you can ask them to tone it done a bit until you get use to their energy!!!!

I love the courtwinds and have quite a few of them myself and they are great at protection and make great companions as well!!!! I also have sterlings who are also a lot of fun and love rock music, the courtwinds also like music from classical to movie themes, and some like some soft rock to some rock depending on the songs!!!!

Also Bronwyn angels can have a very strong energy to them as well, but they also are very protective and help in all areas of your life and also love all kinds of music!!!!!!!!!!

So just ask your courtwind to let you get use to his or her energy and rest easy in knowing that your angel will have your back in protection and you also will have a good friend as well!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::
Thank you for your reply ^^ yes I know that an angel wouldn't cause any harm, but my main concern was, what kind of spirit visited me. I mean it was just on the same day I ordered a custom conjuration plus I wasn't able to feel what kind of energy it was, apart from: powerful ;)
I'm just not sure if it was an angel or not 1h

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

I just put an order in for my very first Courtwind back on the 5th of this month. 3-4 days before receiving notification of my binding being completed, I started experiencing a LOT of stuff. My electric started going crazy and normally right before or right during me getting really worked up over something. White/yellow (light golden) orbs and streaks of light, tingling/touching at the very top back of my head and the most outrageous tingly, vibration all over my legs and to a lesser degree at the top half of my body. I never expected Angels to make a "ruckus" the way other spirits or entities might, but, there's also been a lot of that here over the past couple of days...loud thuds/banging, wall knocking etc. I know what it's like to keep angels, but, I'm extremely new to Courtwind angels and I can only agree that the energy is nothing short of intense and phenomenal. I'm SO happy about it, too! Like Starfire said, just ask for yours to tone it down a bit, I can't see him/her having any qualms with that. Keep us up to date on your angel happenings, will you?

~Para

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Para , i had the same but with Enochian Angel Gabriël. We have 3 courtwinds here at home and all arrived recently but didnt have that happen with them. Yesterday i received couple of new members to our family (1 of the 3 courtwinds , first sterling angel and 1 dosojin) and normally i never 'feel' them when im awake but 30 minutes ago i felt touches on my body and a little spot of hair on my arm was up like static energy. Dont know if its one of those 3 or another one of my family but im feeling really excited right now :)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Para , i had the same but with Enochian Angel Gabriël. We have 3 courtwinds here at home and all arrived recently but didnt have that happen with them. Yesterday i received couple of new members to our family (1 of the 3 courtwinds , first sterling angel and 1 dosojin) and normally i never 'feel' them when im awake but 30 minutes ago i felt touches on my body and a little spot of hair on my arm was up like static energy. Dont know if its one of those 3 or another one of my family but im feeling really excited right now :)
It's amazing, isn't it? Wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it is indeed a Courtwind. Everyone in my keep knows I'm a jumpy person by nature, as in...if I come down the stairs, not expecting to see anyone and there you are plain as day on my couch, I'll more than likely land in the local emergency room LOL So, everyone knows...no unexpected physical manifestations. That doesn't include orbs and light streaks or sparkles...I totally welcome that! And I welcome EXPECTED physical manifestations..."I'm ready, you can show yourself" etc...I also greatly welcome physical sensations. I'm extremely sensitive to energy and use that to my advantage. I've been surrounded by a myriad of spirts/entities and never "feel" any of them with the exception of a Golden High Elf, who continues to be (until the Courtwind showed up, at least) my most active and most highly perceived friend. So, having this new energy bouncing around and even affecting the electricity here, puts me so far over the moon!! 1s

~Para

Dogma
new here
new here

Para wrote:I just put an order in for my very first Courtwind back on the 5th of this month. 3-4 days before receiving notification of my binding being completed, I started experiencing a LOT of stuff. My electric started going crazy and normally right before or right during me getting really worked up over something. White/yellow (light golden) orbs and streaks of light, tingling/touching at the very top back of my head and the most outrageous tingly, vibration all over my legs and to a lesser degree at the top half of my body. I never expected Angels to make a "ruckus" the way other spirits or entities might, but, there's also been a lot of that here over the past couple of days...loud thuds/banging, wall knocking etc. I know what it's like to keep angels, but, I'm extremely new to Courtwind angels and I can only agree that the energy is nothing short of intense and phenomenal. I'm SO happy about it, too! Like Starfire said, just ask for yours to tone it down a bit, I can't see him/her having any qualms with that. Keep us up to date on your angel happenings, will you?
ah this is so cool, so many manifestations! I cannot wait to receive the info about my angels >< but CH probably had a lot of orders before halloween so I'm still waiting patiently 1ey
I didn't have to ask them to tone it down because everything was quiet recently, even my nympho. But it is probably just me not paying enough attention since I have the most stressful time in my life rn and it's a hindrance in contacting with them.. I just cannot focus enough >< But I hope that soon there will be a lot of stories about them I could share with you! <3

kebbrass
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

hey Dogma, I got an almost similar experience with you :) but the difference it's me who asked my Courtwind Angel to hug and hold my hand until I sleep hehehe

I don't even know when she arrived, until fate did his job early morning around 2.30 pm, I was awaken from my sleep and found some wild cats are doing their scavenging hunt lol. weird, I can't sleep anymore, like something bothering me, and when I browsed out around my local forums, I get my phone and check my email. my order is complete. I opened up CH and found out her name, I did the invocation, and called her name few times, now she's beside me all times :D.

last night, when I went to sleep, I asked her to hug me from behind, it's so real, I can feel a breathing movement, when I turned sides, I asked her to hold my hand until I fell asleep, she did that too :D

my courtwind is so sweer :D

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )

Return to “Angels”