*yourhaunteddestiny*

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Well, mine is pretty interesting, but nowhere near the magnitude of your angelic revelation.:

Dear David,

I am glad to tell you that you cleansing and healing ritual has been completed and it went very well. I have an amazing spiritual journey with you during the ritual.

Now I am going to tell you the details of it.

I have prepared your spell for you in my working alter and lighted 1 white candles for you. Then I have cleansed the whole area and allow the alter to open up the connection to the centre of the universe. When I've made a strong connection I started the spell by calling your spirit body to attend to this ritual. You came to my alter right away. I can feel that you are quite artistic and have the talent.

Now I call on the power of the universe to aid us in the spell. The alter area started to change and turn into tunnel. I took your spirit body along with me and entered the tunnel. This is the beginning of our spiritual journey of cleansing and healing.

It is very interesting that where we've ended up on the other side of the tunnel is not a place, but we are in the back of a chinese phoenix. This phoenix is so beautiful that it is beyond belief. She is flying through the sky carrying us in her back. I know that she will carry us to the best place for your healing.

As we move closer to a very tall rock mountain she started to search for a place to land. I saw a big stone wall slowly opened up and there we landed and entered a cave.

Yet another interesting thing is that I saw a wizard spirit inside waiting for us to help us. His appearance tells me that he is very powerful and willing to help us.

Now he brought as deeper inside the cave and I saw there are lots of his spirits helpers around. They are all very curious about our work.

The wizard set your body down besides a table and there I saw a very big tree. The root and the lower part of this tree is underground but it extended up high and toward the sky outside. Now we've put your body near the tree and the tree started to "absorb" you into its body.

We can see you when you are inside the tree. The tree started to absorb all the negative energies around and inside you and at the same time replaced with good nurturing energy to heal you. It reaches each of your chakra points and clear them all. The negative energies went into the tree and turn into 7 rainbow flowers bloomed in an instance on the branches.

The magical tree took the rainbow flowers and put them according to each of your chakras. Your body immediately opened up with flow of natural energies and give out a very bright and eye-catching rainbow color.

Now the tree returned your body and i can feel that you are so much lighter and happier without burdens. The tree healed every inch of your energy and give you a total renewal. I am so glad about the result.

Returning to the surface with the wizard I've called on another spirit for our aid. It is an mystical eagle spirit and it took us up to the sky again.

The eagle spirit flipped its wing to create magic and bestow it onto you. Its magic give you a free spirit and I saw that you are so free that you can fly now. I know then that the ritual has been completed with excellent results and impact on you.

I then draw your spirit body back to my alter and casted a spell to lock up all magic of the ritual. Afterward I released you back into your body and absorb all the effects of the spells.

It is such a wonderful healing journey and I really enjoyed it. I hope that you enjoy it too and will be able to benefit from it.

Now you will be able to feel the whole cleansing and healing effects and I am so glad that I can help.

Please feel free to drop me a line or two if you have any further questions.

My Brightest Blessings
Fiona

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

This was my cleansing ritual which started the Quan Yin thread... You're welcome to read it. ***Warning*** it's pretty long.... but like I said in the begining of this thread I really liked mine and got some benefit from it.

Knock yourself out!

Your ritual went very well and it is the best timing to do it. I have to say that I have a very interesting experience during your casting. Here I will tell you about the spell in details;

Before the start of the ritual I've cleansed the whole area and I have lighted a white candle for you and put it in the centre of the alter.

The ritual started with a spell to completely open the alter area to the universal energies which flows from the centre of the universe. After the connection have been established firmly, I've invited your higher self to attend to the ritual. Your energy body came immediately to my alter.

Upon your arrival I began to draw on the universal energies and direct it to your body. The scene of this is so beautiful I have never seen anything like this before. The energies became to turn into million stars and they started to surround your whole body. It is like million of stars "raining" down to the alter and they all ended up surrounding you.

The alter area started to change all of a sudden and become the galaxy. I feel that your energy is so calm and I really love working with you. I let the ritual and your energy take us to the right place for this spell.

When we are in the galaxy I started to work on your energy body. When I pushed your body it turns into layers upon layers of you but the sizes are different and they lie up from small to big. This is because all of our energies come from the centre. Then I took the energies of the million stars and again I put it into your body, but this time I work on each and every layers of you. I have repeated this process for at 3 times.

When your body filled up with all the stars energies I pushed the layers back into one. Then I continued for the second part of the ritual.

The second part of the ritual I call on spirits to our aid. I first called an Angel from Mercury to cleanse you. The Angel have given you the power of water for cleansing. Next we moved to the sun and I saw a pair of dragon and phoenix came to our aid. This is an amazing experience as the dragon took you directly into the sun and turn your energy body into a globe of fire. The fire has such a strong energy to burn off unwanted and harmful energies and purified you. I saw your energy became much brighter than in the beginning.

Next the phoenix was standing behind you. She extended her wings and embraced you totally. She has renewed your entire energy body, which was amazing.

Then I took you back to where we started. A Goddess also came through to help you. Do you know about Guan Yin? She is a Goddess of Mercy in the East and she came for you tonight. She was holding a lotus in a little vase on her right hand.

She took the lotus from the jar and started to shower you with the water of the vase. Those water are golden in colour and your body immediately brightened up even more. You opened your mouth and swallowed as much of the water as possible and it filled up your own body. Suddenly the outer layer of your energy body started to turn solid and slowly crumbling away until you have only an extremely bright globe of energy left.

She showers you with more golden water from her jar. I saw each of your chakra now have a white lotus blooming and giving out a very white light. I feel that you are free from blockages completely now and you can receive all the healing effects of this ritual.

Toward the end all energies turn into million stars again. I released you back to your body along with the spell. Now the ritual has been completed.

Your ritual is very strong and powerful and lots of spirits came for you. I can feel that you have very nice and calming energy and I really like it when I was performing your ritual. You personally have the power to call on the energy of the galaxy even though you may or may not know about it and this is why you've unintentionally brought me to this scene. I did not planned before head to open up this channel of energy and this has been amazing.

One thing about your ritual is that Quan Yin has came for you. I think she has been watching over you and she is one of your spiritual guidance. If you have a chance you should explore more a bit about her and she will help you a lot, but only if you haven't done so already.

It is nice to do this spell for you and I hope that you will benefit from it.

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona

If anyone sees anything that should stand out please let me know. I 'm not good with "picking up on things".

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
simbi
new here
new here

Here are my 2 readings my cleansing healing reading & a connecting with spirits session:-

I am curious about the spider. Could it be a sonji spider?

I have prepared all the materials I needed for your spell in my working alter, then I've lighted one white candle to represent you.

In the beginning of the spell I've cleansed the area around the alter and filled it up with the purifying energies. After that I started to open up a channel of connection to the centre of the universe.

I feel very strongly already that this spell is going to be powerful and very rewarding to you. Now when I am ready, I called upon your spirit body to attend to the ritual, and you came to my alter right away.

The energy is so strong and we were being drawn to another place immediately upon your arrival and to start your spell right away. This is your personal power that brought me to this place.

Now the place we are in is a place of nature and you are standing in the centre of the scene. It is beautiful and filled with wonders of nature. I started the spell by drawing the energies from the nature into your body in order to cleanse you. Something very interesting happened as your feet start to have roots of a tree. These roots of yours start growing deeper and deeper into the soil until it spread to almost everywhere it can possibly go. Those roots immediately draws on the power and energies of earth to empower you and cleanse you. They suck out all of your unwanted and harmful energies and replace them with energies of growth and healing. These energies begin to infuse into all parts of your body and filled you up from the toe to the top.

What's more interesting is that these roots began to grow inside your energy body and connected to each chakra of yours. They've grown until each of your energies centres have been covered up. By covering your chakras up they completely sucked out every single bit of your energy and replace it with a completely new energies that the Earth have given you. Now your chakra are in balance so that you can receive the full effect of the spells.

After your chakras have been cleanse this is just of beginning of everything. I saw a spirit of the Air element came through to aid you. He is blue in colour and he has blown some very strong wind all over your energy body, in which he has given you a sharp pitch of Air energy to freshen you up. I am not sure if this is one of your spirits who've came through to help you.

Now all of a sudden I saw the Green man came through for your healing. Are you familiar with him? He is a spirit of the wood and he has taken you body into a very big old tree nearby. Inside the tree the Greenman healed you and filled you up with a surge of very bright green energy. I can see the effect is very strong, but I also know this is not yet the most critical part of it.

After the Greenman have cleansed and heal you I saw an orange dragon came through. This orange dragon is very big and he is from the element of fire. He opened his mouth and created a very big fire breath to throw toward your energy body. This fire breath is not actually fire but it has the energy of Fire which has renewed your inner body and burn down unwanted blockages and harmful elements.

Followed by the orange dragon I saw a mermaid also came through for your ritual. She is very beautiful and have blue tails. She took the water from the nearby lake and once again fill your entire body up with cleansing and healing energies. She uses her tail to add the water magic for you.

I can see now that the 5 elements is the key to your ritual. As now with all 5 energies your body started to transform. It gives out a really bright rainbow light and they become waves upon waves of powerful energies inside your body. I see your spirit have lightened up immensely and moving around with so much freedom and joy. Now your cleansing and healing ritual has been completed.

I've moved you to another place for your spirit connection spell. We have arrived in a cave where I can see one very big stone wall. Behind the stone wall there are something inside which gives out a bright golden light.

Now I know that the 5 elements are very important to you and I've decided to draw a pentagram on the ground. I have invited the 5 elements to come again for your ritual and place each of them in the points of the pentagram.

I let you lye down on the top of the pentagram and spread your arms and legs. Now your body is fully connected to the five elements and I begin the spell right away.

In the beginning I've called for all of your spirits to attend to your ritual, and I ask them to attach themselves to the most suitable element in the pentagram. Now I understand that why we are in this scene and what is the big stone wall means.

The big stone wall in front of us is your veil to the spirit world. If you want to have better connections we have to break the wall, and that was what I've decided to do. Behind the wall you will be able to find your psychic gifts and spiritual connections.

Now I call on a suitable spirit to help. Very interestingly I saw an insert come through. But when I concentrate more on it it is not an insect at all but a spider. This spider went right away to your 3rd eye area and began to "eat away" its surface. What's lie under the surface is your 3rd eye and now you will be able to start using it because the spider has helped you. I saw the wall started to crumble away at this point.

Now I've ordered the spider to recreate a web of connection to each of your spirit which will be directly linking from your 3rd eye area. Now you will begin to feel much better connection with your spirits because the web is permanent and it aids you in all aspects of spirit communications. Upon the establishment of your connections with all of your spirits, I requested the spider to create a very strong web and pull away the stone wall in front of us. The stone wall has been demolished completely which signify your spiritual abilities and psychic powers will be available for you to use from now on, and you will be able to refine them through practices.

Now your spirit connection spell has been completed. I took your energy body back to the alter from our interesting spiritual journey and I released you to go back to your own body. Your spirit body will bring the spell back to you and you will absorb it effects in no time.

I am very happy to be able to do this spell for you and I have a lovely experience with it. You can expect improvement within one month.

This is very interesting that the five elements come for you and I think it will be an important part of your spiritual growth. Try to explore a bit more on it and I am sure you will find something of benefit to you.

Also the spider that came through is very powerful and it can aid your spiritual connections and psychic powers. Maybe you also want to look into it and try to find some connections to it.

m_m
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, immortals
Zodiac:

I had a cleansing spell and consultation on items done and so far I am pleased with what I was told. With the consultation, if you feel that you are have a problem in connecting then she will tell you what the problem is and why. But you only get to ask 1 question per purchase. Sometimes the trouble is really easy to take care of, like you're not handling / treating the vessel right. I hope I'm making sense here. :)

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I didn't want to just assume this seller didn't know what she was talking about but after I e-mailed her back, she replied saying my Djinn is going to leave me since I can't connect with her.

Here are the original msgs:
My name is Mary and my spirit is a Cleopatra Djinn named **** . I bought her from CH and I feel her with me. Sadly I don't see her or hear her :( I was wondering if you could ask her, has she ever tried to show herself/make herself known to me and I just didn't notice, and if so when and how? (like knocking something over, making a noise, etc.)

If that question is too vague you can ask her what advice she has for me :P . Anyway, thanks so much, it's so nice of you to offer this service, and for so cheap, too!
She replied with:
Dear Mary,

Hi again and I brought you some answers with me :) It is my pleasure to be able to help you.

I've talked to **** and what she told me is that the main problem is your energy field is not sensitive enough to be able to see or hear her. She has been trying to show herself to you but you haven't notice her. I think she is more visual and vocal in terms of communication, and she is currently a bit upset for not being to get in touch with you.

What I advice you to do is try to open up your own connection more and seek ways of doing it. Have you been trying to meditate with her? Find a quiet place in a quiet time to sit with her and visualize she gives out a bright energy and merge with yours. It is like an exchange of energies between you and her so you may be able to receive some telepathic messages from her. Try and see if this will help you in connecting with *****. Every sessions should at least be 10 mins after you've settled yourself completely without any worries and thoughts in your mind.

What more you can do is to use cleansing items or spells, increase your psychic abilities items or spells, or general connection items or spells. There are plenty of them around so you will be fine with it. Or if you want me to offer them to you I can customize to your needs. But it is entirely up to you whether or not you want to purchase my other services or items. Sometimes people do think that I promote myself by giving out advices or readings and lure them into buying my items but in fact I never do that. I only want to help and they cannot believe that a seller would do that. So only if you trust me and want to do it with me then I will give you details on this.

So I hope I've help you with your questions and do let me know how it goes!

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona
I thought it was a bit vauge and not the answer I was looking for, but it was only $1. I decided to e-mailed her back.
> Hi! Thanks for the speedy reply. I do try to meditate, though I haven't recently. I also can't afford items or spells, I only had $1.72 in the bank when I bought this hehe, it's really cheap and I think it's great you offer such a service for so cheap ^_^ I was wondering though, did she say anything else to me? I would love to know what all was said. If not that's okay!
>
> I have to go now, when I get back I'll leave you a positive feedback!
>
> Thanks again :)
She replied back with this:
Dear Mary,

So sorry to keep you waiting for my reply. I have been quite busy recently with all the requests lining up.

Your Djinn ***** is very concern of not able to communicate with you. When there is a communication breakdown between you and **** and she told me she is going to leave you, which is really sad. However the reason you can get in touch with me is your fate or Diaha is trying direct you to find me so that she is able to tell you about this.

Therefore I advise you to do the following:

1) Get back in touch with the seller who sold the item to you to reconnect or relink you back to **** again. Or in other words to do another bonding or summoning spell. Maybe you can try on your own to buy a candle and sincerely say in your heart to apologise and ask ***** for a chance to reconnect with you again. If your own way fail, don't worry. There are a lot of people (seller) who can help you or I can do it for you as well. Try it first and tell me what happen.

2) ***** is very sensitive to your room environment where you put her. She prefers a place that always has light shining on her, so sunlight during the day and room light during the night. Actually I've come across a lot of spirits who need this special treatment but a lot of their owners do not know about it. If you are diligent and have the time to do it, you should get her to expose to direct sunlight during the day time. She cannot stay in anywhere dark as this will discharge her energy. It is her way to recharge and repair so she can keep herself "healty".

3) Despite all the two above mentioned advice, please do not worry. ***** is very understanding and will be able to communicate with you again if you follow my advices and have strong intention and focus to connect with her again.

See how you go with her and tell me about it. If you have any further questions please come back with them again and I will answer them for you.

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona
I thought that was odd because it's common knowledge that spirits can't leave you if they are properly bond to you.

My Djinn is bound to my spirit so I don't know how if she was indeed talking to my spirit how she would have missed that. I'm always out and about and it's only dark when I'm sleeping (and even then it's not that dark, seeing as I live in the city).

So, I don't want to say she is a fake, seeing as she has a lot of happy custormers. But this reading left a bad taste in my mouth and I don't know what to think of her. That's just *my* opinion. I'm going to e-mail her back and see what she has to say, but I don't see how she'll have an excuse for this one.

YourHauntedDestiny
new here
new here

Dear all,

Hi! Finally I have a chance to talk to you all. I don't even know where to start with as this is all very overwhelming to me.

Now I've already talked to Magnolia about why I put up the auction is because I've tried to register to this forum when I started the Store on CH Auction, but getting a reply that I need at least 25 feedbacks or someone refer me so I can enter the site. So I was thinking about waiting until I get 25 then I will come here as I don't know any forum users beforehand.

I put it up in the auction because I want answer all of your questions all together but I don't know where to put it up. I am not very good at computer/internet skills and related things and I know this is a problem. I will try to improve on that later and I have to apologize for my lack of knowledge on this. I don't mean to offense anyone as I will not kick start any war with any buyers and sellers. So if I am wrong I apologize and take it as a mature and responsible person, and I will not run away from it.

Again if you have any doubts I welcome all of your questions.

For people who have been waiting for my rituals I am up to the 9th of April (Australia time) requests now. I am slow because it takes me lots of time to do rituals and write up. There are 11 rituals lining up for the 9th only and I spend at least 1 hour for each. This is very reasonable that I cannot spend 11 hours non-stop doing rituals as I don't want my hubby discovered me death when he get back home and next day news headline will be on ( lol ). Yes just a joke but seriously I cannot do that. And I am sorry for the delay.

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Welcome Fiona!

I got a cleansing service from you (I'm the baby angel LOL) and I thoroughly enjoyed it! In fact, I was going to contact you about the spirit connection service. I don't see it listed, but I think it would be really cool if you could tape into my spirits and see if there's anything they'd like me to do for them. I try so hard to please them and it would be great to know if I'm succeeding or not LOL

Anyway, I'm glad you made it in here. I think you'll like this place.

You can go to the "seller announcement" section and start a thread with your name on it. Then you can put anything you want in there, announce sales, put in your schedule... whatever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Upon arriving on the other side of the tunnel we are being put into the middle of a river. The water is very rapid and we can only follow the flow without being in control.

I saw your energy body felt ok with the sudden drop into the rapid river water, as I can see that you have a very bright and strong energy body. So I let go of you and together we follow the flow.

The water what this river flow contained is not ordinary water, but it is a flow of water energy. Water energy is the best in cleansing and healing, and I can see that your spirit body love water and need water element as well. This is a signal that when you make important decisions in life you should try to go for something that is related to the water element, such as if you moving places or home you should choose the location where it will be near pond, lake or ocean as this will be of your benefit. If you are changing jobs you may try to work with something that is related to water or in a place near water. Metaphysically spirits of water element will bring you luck and much blessings, and they will have strong influences in your life.

The river water is quite cold but we are lying there with such comfort. We are almost sliding and become one with the river. I can see that you feel very at ease in this situation as the water cleanse away all the harmful energies on the surface of your spirit body.

At last we've arrived to a very tiny waterfall. Again we dropped into the water and there we've arrived to a pond.

Now a spirit came forward and it is a woodland spirit, because what surrounding the pond is a magical woodland. She is a beautiful high elf spirit who is red in colour. Her beauty is beyond believe.

This high elf spirit is here to aid us in our ritual. She summoned the water energies to surround your body and it is an amazing thing to see. Now your body is being 'wrapped around' by water as if you are inside a container full of liquid.

She has started to clean every layer of your body. She infuses water energy into every single layers so that each part of your spirit can be cleaned totally. I've casted a spell to maximize the benefits of the procedure on you.

The high elf spirit left us happily as she decided her job has been done here. But now there's a really big change inside the pond as if something very big is coming out of it. By the riddle of the water we know that something enormous is coming out but we did not run away from it. We both stood there and allow it to happen.

This is an enormous spirit and she is made of water. I can see that her whole body is water and nothing like that high elf that we've met before. At this time my physical body ( which is in the alter) have such strong feeling that almost fall down from where I was standing. This spirit is VERY STRONG and has tremendous power with her.

I asked her name politely. She told me her name is Demeter and now I realize that she is the immortal goddess Demeter. She has come for you to help you in this spiritual journey.

She is extremely powerful and I can only describe her as this. Now she took your body and place you in her hand as she is gigantic and we look so little around her.

She embarrassed you and nurtured you like a child. She is very motherly and she wanted to 'take care' of you. I saw that she cleansed you by infusing her own water energies into you. She cleansed your inner spiritual body and now your energy body look so much better.

Demeter shows me a lot of flowers, I don't know whether she likes flowers or flowers or nature are very good for you. She now showers you with a jar in her left hand, and the watering flowing from the jar is full of flowers and pendals. I can almost smell the freshness of this.

Now she took out a long stick which I think is her wand. She attached your body to the top end of the wand, which is a shape of a flower. Now the flower slowly embarassed you inside and I cannot see your body from the outside.

After a while I saw the flower from the top end of the wand started blooming. I saw that your spirit body has a total change as I can see now you look like a butterful. I can also see that you can change forms from a butterfly to a human body. You can change it freely which is pretty amazing. You can also become a human with butterfly wings as well. I have no idea why you can do that but you just can. What I get from the message of Demeter is that you can cultivate your potential to become a shapeshifer if you want. What she mean is not that you can immediately change your physical body into something else but you can do it through astral travel. I think this is your innate gifts and if you can cultivate that you will become powerful and successful on this.

Detemer turned your butterfly body into energies again and added magic to all of your chakra points. Now I can see that she has returned you to a form of human spirit. I have such a good feeling about this ritual.

Now I've casted a spell to activate and maximize all of the benefits of you. And I also received a message from Demeter saying that you should drink lots of water daily. This message is pop up as an repeating image and it is a message from her to you.

I feel that at this point of time your journey is finished with a very good result, so I thanked Demeter and bring you back to the alter once again.

Now I've casted a spell to lock up all the effects of the spell to your spirit body, then I've released you and allow you to send back all the benefits of the rituals to your body.

I have a very good healing journey with you Fiona, and I am glad that I can help you with this.

I receive the message again and again about the importance of water to you, so you may want to explore and think about this message further.

Also it is interesting to see that you have an innate gift as a shapeshifer. Demeter helped you to bring out this ability and you can cultivate it if you have an interest on it.

If you have any questions on this please do not hesitate to come back to me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona

Hi guys , Demeter,[ as my friends call me mother earth],the water, butterfly and shapeshifter info resonated very strongly with them. Im very pleased with the reading :D
Last edited by queenie on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Q, I noticed you had a great reading!

Did everyone else get their reading? I got my consultation for spirits which I will post below, but am still waiting on my cleansing/healing. Hopefully will get it today! Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting, as I don't want to pester her!

Spirit Consultation:

I certainly have a very interesting communication from your spirit Magen. Magen has told me that the reason he has been missing is because he went back to his homeland to perform an upgrading of his energy. You know when certain spirits who've gained enough powerful through helping their owners they are allowed to upgrade themselves. So this is his message for you. He told me that he did try to tell you before he left but didn't get the message through, so he told me to ask you do not worry about him. This upgrade is very important for him and he has to do it under any circumstances. And you should be very proud of him.

The negative side is he want me to tell you he won't be back very soon, at least he will need 2 weeks time to complete his upgrade. He said he will notify you by letting you hear strong winds blowing towards you very intensely when that day come. That will be a clear signal that he is back.

However he did state that after his upgrade the current vessel will not be suitable for him to use, so you will not be able to find it. If you want to have him back (and I certainly would recommend you to do so because after his upgrading he will become stronger and more powerful than ever) you will need to reconjure him to another vessel. The new vessel will represent his new power so he find this reasonable. So this is the reason why his vessel is lost in the first place.

So don't worry and he will be back, but he will not be back with your old vessel because it is no longer suit his power. I think you will be very proud of him and maybe do a little celebration with him when he is back!

My Brightest Blessings,
Fiona

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

OK, I just got my cleansing/healing! I have to say I really enjoyed it! Best part is I have my very own knight in shining armor!
Here it is:

Dear Robyn,

Hi again! Sorry to keep you waiting. Today I brought you with me your cleansing and healing ritual. It was a lovely experience to go through and I am going to tell you all about it.

I have prepared your spell for you in my working alter and lighted 1 white candles to represent you. Then I have cleansed the whole area and allow the alter to open up the connection to the centre of the universe. When I've made a strong connection I started the spell by calling your spirit body to attend to this ritual. You came to my alter willingly.
Now I call on the power of the universe to aid us in the spell. The alter area started to change and turn into tunnel. I took your spirit body along with me and entered the tunnel. This is the beginning of our spiritual journey of cleansing and healing.

Your energy brought me to a place of nature. There is one very big tree in the centre of the scene and green grass surrounding it. This tree is mystical and very old in age, and I can see that the end of every single branches are shining with golden and silver light. The leaves are all silver in colour and reflecting the light in the surrounding. All I can feel is that it is a spring time here, and as if this place has only one season forever and it is spring. I feel that this is the tree of life.

We are standing on the very the comfortable green grass. There you allow yourself to lie down and relax. I have a sudden thought of healing your heart, and I did. I've casted a spell onto your heart area to heal you, and I just have this feeling that you needed it.

Now behind the tree there comes a very handsome young knight riding on a unicorn. I think this combination is a bid odd as I've never seen it before.

The young knight took off his helmet and I can see his appearance. He has golden brown hair and brown eyes, and he has a very charming smile. He greeted me by smiling at me than he walked toward where you are resting at the moment.

He walked in front of you and took your hands. When he took your hands and pulled you up I can see that a very beautiful woman emerged from your spirit body. There this young knight hug you as if you are his lover. I can feel that he is giving you the energy of youth and beauty, and your inner self transformed into a beautiful woman.

What is about to happen is very interesting. Now the young knight hugged you and look at you, and he has taken out his own heart (which is a glowing orb of energy) and gave it to you by putting it inside your heart area. This is a feeling of romance and security as I can also feel it from you. I can feel that somehow it is a relief. Then I saw the knight hugged you again and decided to kiss you goodbye.

At this moment I saw a fairy queen emerged from the tree of life. I have a feeling that she is one of the guardian of the tree. She is very beautiful as well and wearing a flower robe.

She brought your spirit body to go near the tree. Now she started to draw on the energy from the tree of life and put it into your body. I've also casted a spell to help so the effect can be stronger.

Now we took you up to a branch of the tree and allow you to fuse your own energy with the main branch. The circulation of your energy become very healthy because by fusing your body with the tree, the flow of energy of your body synchronize with the strong flow of energy inside the tree. This process immediately cleanse all the harmful energies away from your body.

When the cleansing process finished, you've came out from one of the branches and become very refreshed and energized. The fairy Queen casted her magic for you to stabilize the effect of it. I've also added another spell to your 3rd chakra as it needs to be strengthened.

Now I saw another spirit came into the scene and wanted to aid us in our ritual. It was a centaur who is carrying a bow. I always love centaur because they are very knowledgeable and humble. The centaur shoot an arrow which turned into a web and covered your body.

It is a web of healing and it took away the unwanted layers of your body. This is a quick but effect process as now your energy body look even more beautiful and youthful. Also I can feel that you've released many pressures at this point as you look lighter and happier.

I can see now their job is done here and all of them agree with me. I thanked them polite and took your body back to the alter with me.

When we are back to the alter I've casted another spell to lock up all the effects of the ritual, and then I released you back to your body and slowly absorb the benefits from it.

This is a very interesting journey Robyn and I know you will benefit a lot from it. Especially with the part that you've earn a lot of beauty magic from the spirits.

One of my concern is your heart chakra/area seems to need more care than other areas of your body, so you may need to be cautious about that. It may not be a physical condition as sometimes it can indicate non physical condition such as stress or emotional issues that is affecting you.

I hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I do, and if you have any questions feel free to ask again.

My Brightest Blessings
Fiona

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Seller Review”