Need info on witches..

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

So I am waiting on my first spirit..she is a custom witch...I am very excited..and a bit uneasy too. I've been reading alot of posts, but I've seen nothing about witches..so I was wondering if anyone had some onfo on how to work with them...especially house rules. I dont know how to go about that? I want us to be on the same page without it feeling like a im the boss, you do as I say kind of relationship. Or maybe im wrong and it should be like that. She is a DA witch so idk if that makes a difference?

0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Im guessing the witch is a human spirit? To be a witch is to participate in witchcraft, and anyone can do that if they wish. In fact I am a witch. It's a craft, like knitting or forging.

Make sure your house rules ensure they will not use magic in ways that make you uncomfortable. A popular code of ethic amongst Wiccan witches is to do no harm to others with magic. But that's up to you, really. Outline to your new companion what you want from her and what you can give in return - consider the house rules the contract of your partnership.

A witch can teach you many things about magic and be great at helping you develop magical and psychic defenses. But remember she is a person and not just a witch. She will have emotional needs like any human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Hello sionnach,

Thank you for your response, I will keep all that in mind. I do agree with the no harm rule, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone just because I've had a bad day. I want to give her as much respect and consideration as I'd like to receive from her as well. Thank you again <3 <3

0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”