Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Your welcome.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Well My faery save my ass few times. Typed out 5 page paper within a few hours and I literally for life of me can never sit still. Don't know what's my grade but she def enhanced concentration skills lols [emoji177]

boop
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19

furrybunny wrote:Well My faery save my ass few times. Typed out 5 page paper within a few hours and I literally for life of me can never sit still. Don't know what's my grade but she def enhanced concentration skills lols [emoji177]
Wish you luck for your grade. I think the Faery Of Intelligence would be a good combination with a spirit that gives out luck like a Gryphon. Mine, make one smart combo. [emoji4]

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Haaaa so my faery of intelligence helped me with my exhibition proposal. Teacher loved it. Seriously can't believe how much she helped me past couple weeks [emoji177]

boop
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

furrybunny wrote:Haaaa so my faery of intelligence helped me with my exhibition proposal. Teacher loved it. Seriously can't believe how much she helped me past couple weeks [emoji177]
Good job. I think this thread saved your life from getting one. [emoji1]

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My last FINALS tomorrow. Wish me luck with my Faery Of Intelligence. [emoji18]

My family:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:My last FINALS tomorrow. Wish me luck with my Faery Of Intelligence. [emoji18]

Kick butt on those finals! :) Are these the last final exams before graduation, or just the last ones of the school year?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So I studied for 3-4 hours before my exam and pretty much nailed it. B is the lowest hoping he will curve it. [emoji4]

boop
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Likes2Read wrote:
piscesstein wrote:My last FINALS tomorrow. Wish me luck with my Faery Of Intelligence. [emoji18]

Kick butt on those finals! :) Are these the last final exams before graduation, or just the last ones of the school year?
Last one of the school year. Also, tomorrow is the start of Winter Break.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

WE GOT IT!!! OMG THANK YOU FOR MY SPIRITS WHO HAVE HELPED ME, MOSTLY TO MY FAERY OF INTELLIGENCE. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji56] [emoji56] [emoji56] [emoji56] [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji9] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji46] [emoji46]

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/11 ... 8c71a7.jpg[/img]

My family:

Return to “Faery”