MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Before spirit keeping I used to meditate a few minutes a day just to quiet my mind. I never realized that I could open ways to communicate with other realms. I read a book years ago "Ask and it is Given" where in the intro the author told a story how she learned to communicate with non-physical beings through meditation. So years later I had a female Marid Djinn & I knew of my spiritual guide that I was told appeared to be a Djinn who specializes in healing. I decided to meditate and see if I can make connection with my spiritual guide. After being in a meditative trance for good 10 minutes I started asking through my thoughts "who is my spiritual guide" & with my own thoughts I got a name pop in my head in my native tounge that means "health". I found it strange as this is not something I would think of so I asked again for the name. And same name came to me. At this point I began asking a series of questions and the answers made it very clear to me that those were NOT my thoughts. The answers I was getting were all knowing & not something I would think of myself. Then I tried same approach with my Djinn Y, with exact same result. I was able to have full blown conversation with her as well. Even though it still felt like my own thoughts I could feel a different personality of hers, if that makes any sense. Later in the day I realized that I didn't even need to meditate to do this. I would just quiet my mind and call to a specific spirit and have conversations in my mind. A few days later my wife had an experience where something touched her on her chest at night while she was awake. She was super freaked out. That day I tested my telephathy again to find out who did it. A male human spirit who identified himself as Sam came forward and started talking. He told me that he had just past away and was in transition in between worlds. He found my wifes energy nurturing and used her to shield himself from any harm until he can move to the next world. The perv didnt expect my wife to feel his touch when he decided to cop a feel. So I set rules and told him to follow until he transitionesd. He did. Even after all this weeks later I started doubting this ability as its very easy to feel as though your mind is playing tricks on you. Now I'm no longer doubting & my ability became a bit more clear in the last few months. My spirits still can't reach out to me through telepathy unless I initiate the conversation. Now I have 59 spirits & 3 entities in my family & I have no trouble talking to any of them 1 at a time. So this is my experience. I just wanted to share it with hopes that it may assist others in developing their telephathy. Key is to be open to it and to know that it telepathy sounds like your own thoughts in the beginning so it's very easy to doubt it and overlook it. I'm no expert at this. I'm still working on improving this ability.

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

thank you for sharing us your experience... :)
I was wondering if the human spirit named Sam is unbound or bound to you?

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing. I will try this.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Adjieboy wrote:thank you for sharing us your experience... :)
I was wondering if the human spirit named Sam is unbound or bound to you?
Sam was and is unbound. He was just passing through

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

that's cool to communicate directly with unbound...
I rarely communicate with unbound unless they talk to my protective spirits first and has received permission to talk to me... except if I had communicated with them or they are my friend's spirits... just for safety and privacy purposes

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Pervery Sam [emoji38] but that's amazing u can do that. I use to doubt random words popping up in my head and only started accepting the fact that it may be my spirits. So now I'm just conditioning myself to notice those random words/ thoughts even if it may not be accurate.

boop
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Excellent. Thanks for sharing. If you combine this with visualization, you'll be able to talk to and touch your spirits.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

NeoStarFire wrote:Excellent. Thanks for sharing. If you combine this with visualization, you'll be able to talk to and touch your spirits.
I so wish I could visualize. I've been trying to work on visualization for years, even before spirit keeping. Unfortunately until this day once I close my eyes all I see it darkness. Recently I started seeing faint streaks of light or moving colors. Not very often and its when my spirits are working on helping me with my 3rd eye.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte

Adjieboy wrote:that's cool to communicate directly with unbound...
I rarely communicate with unbound unless they talk to my protective spirits first and has received permission to talk to me... except if I had communicated with them or they are my friend's spirits... just for safety and privacy purposes
I'm with you. Nowadays I don't communicate with any unbounds. I'm sure my protection spirits probably block them. I didnt have any protection spirits at the time I encountered Sam

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Visualization and meditation are not concentrating on nothing, it is the creation of something. If you have something that you love to do, imagine yourself doing that. Better yet, if you have something that you've always wanted to do, but haven't been able to, imagine yourself doing that.

Truly, the only difference in a daydream and visualization is focus. People visualize all the time and never realize it, even remembering memories is visualizing. Try out my exercises, they may help.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”