Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I was dreaming of running around an apartment complex looking for my dogs and when I ran outside, an energy grabbed me. I usually get scared by that in dream but I was not this time, I just went with it. I am suddenly going from a backyard to a graveyard where a man is sitting on a couch. He plops me down on the other end of the couch and he looks like Castiel from Supernatural. So I ask him are you Castiel and he says yes. He then asks me 'are you really him?' And my response was 'umm, yeah my name is Carl...' the rest of the conversation I am struggling to remember.

I did my homework and it turns out Castiel is another name for Cassiel and Cassiel is involved in kings deaths so him being at a graveyard could have been the kings graveyard.

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Sounds like you got a spirit update... lol. I mean, one of those long conversations you have with archangels that one can never remember.

aulat
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Elemental
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A lot of angel dreams for others can not really be remembered (one may remember what the angel looked liked, what the place looked like and what was going on around you, that they where telling you something and you understood it but when you go to remember their message when you wake you can't remember it.) I've had quite a few angel dreams over the years though I am mainly contacted by an angel of fire which could be Archangel Nathaniel, a seraph or a fallen angel, they are always giving me a message of some type that I know I understand and that the knowledge is there but when I go to recall it I can not remember what it was though feels and seems to be a form of intuitive and or instinctive knowledge...

Solomon Bartholomews
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

fire could also be Archangel Uriel.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

Or it could actually have been Castiel the angel from Supernatural, from another universe where he is real and not fictional.

I've found that a lot of messages and experiences in dreams are lost when they are too "far out" compared to what we could actually translate/describe. The more difficult it is to describe using human words and concepts, the more the chances that you'll forget because your brain can't anchor the information to something known to you so that you can recall it.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

A few years ago I was told to contact the angel of someone's astrological sign for help...while looking that angel up I found out that the angel for the day they were born was Cassie...I remember thinking what kind of name is Cassie for an angel.
After looking up the angel names I had a dream where the name Cassie was alluded to...I was to find out the angel for Saturday is Cassiel. Cassiel actually helped me with my prayers and gave me the answer I needed.
I've been actually been praying for this person a lot recently...today I received very good news about them...seeing your post was also encouraging.
Thank you for sharing.

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

The Archangel Cassiel is my current guiding Archangel. This definitely could have been him, if that is how you perceive the Archangel.

For me, he appears as a humanoid figure dressed in black, usually in the background of my dreams or meditations. He's not one to be blunt or very obvious. He's a mysterious Archangel that has a complicated history as being named an Archangel, a Fallen, and a Demon. For me, he is mistaken as a demon/fallen due to his dark persona. Cassiel is one of only a few angels who will not change his appearance to make the humans he appears to comfortable. Sometimes, he appears as what we fear or are anxious around, so that we can come to terms with that object/animal/person.

hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:The Archangel Cassiel is my current guiding Archangel. This definitely could have been him, if that is how you perceive the Archangel.

For me, he appears as a humanoid figure dressed in black, usually in the background of my dreams or meditations. He's not one to be blunt or very obvious. He's a mysterious Archangel that has a complicated history as being named an Archangel, a Fallen, and a Demon. For me, he is mistaken as a demon/fallen due to his dark persona. Cassiel is one of only a few angels who will not change his appearance to make the humans he appears to comfortable. Sometimes, he appears as what we fear or are anxious around, so that we can come to terms with that object/animal/person.
Where did you get your informations stating Cassiel was a fallen angel or demon? I've never read any religious texts that say this.

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

hongkongfuiz1234 wrote:
MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:The Archangel Cassiel is my current guiding Archangel. This definitely could have been him, if that is how you perceive the Archangel.

Where did you get your informations stating Cassiel was a fallen angel or demon? I've never read any religious texts that say this.
Off the top of my head, The Dictionary of Demons by Michelle Belanger lists several variations of Cassiel's name as being demons. There was another recently published book, but I cannot remember it. I'll have to find it again...

hongkongfuiz1234
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:
hongkongfuiz1234 wrote:

Off the top of my head, The Dictionary of Demons by Michelle Belanger lists several variations of Cassiel's name as being demons. There was another recently published book, but I cannot remember it. I'll have to find it again...
I wouldn't really consider that to be viable though, especially since they're recent books. Official, world-recognized religious texts talk about Cassiel being an archangel and only an archangel, never fallen or demonic. I've never heard of him being considered such things ever before. To each his own, but the Bible and other similar texts around that age such as the Book of Enoch or the Dead Sea Scrolls are the only texts that I would recognize as trustworthy when it comes to religious origins of angels, especially since text can get warped through modernization, addition of own interpretation and translation.

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3

Return to “Angels”