wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Yes they do Amber ..My son told me the Gold dragon was here last summer.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So what your Gold is telling you is that the Blue Dragon was bound to the vessel and now he is just attached to the vessel? I just want to be sure I understand.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yup exactly Magnolia and she said she did that. I dont know why but thats what I get when I asked via the pendulum. I asked before the clearing and now months after thinking maybe a trickster gave me a fasle answer. Attached is yes and unbound is also a yes.

Thats why I asked this question here because I was not sure they can or could do that.

Warmest Wishes<3
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think if your dragon is still attached to the vessel that would be considered bound. Are you sure they don't just have a different definition of bound? Bound implies, stuck in the vessel, which I know is not the way we define it here. The definition we have for the term bound is more the way most people would use the term attached. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well. Also, I have a red dragon that I've had for about 4 months, and he is no longer bound, or attached to a vessel. He was, now he is not. He's bound to me, he uses his charging box, but he says his vessel serves no purpose anymore. He states that if I got rid of his vessel he would still be here, I haven't carried his vessel in months, he's still with me wherever I go unless he's out on a task. So isn't it natural for a dragon to become unbound at some point?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm only stating what I was told via pendulum . The gold dragon came here without my knowledge untill my son said Ma , I think there is a gold dragon here..That was a yr ago. Ive had the property cleared and shielded and now also my witches ball . Its a nice safe house . I asked not too long ago about her (the golden ) if she did release my Big blue male dragon and she claims she did. He was meant for my son but then it turned out to be for me. I asked him and yes it says that he can anywhere at anytime when he wants because he is no longer bound to his vessel.

Thats why I asked here to make sure I'm being told the truth. I'm still fairly new its only a yr into my development. I'd like to know the truth and knowledge that follows so I know whats what while learning.

Thank you helping and reading !

Warmest Wishes<3
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Wishing, You are just going to have to trust your spirits. I don't think anyone here knows EVERYTHING about everything, you know? Sometimes you spirits are the only ones who can answer. No one has here has ever heard of such a thing, but now we know it's possible because your golden dragon did it. While you were looking for answers and confirmation, you were actually teaching us something new.

If dragons are highly magical, then it stands to reason that one can undo a magic or ritual, I think. Maybe you can ask why she did such a thing, and maybe that could explain a bit about what happened. I am very curious to know too. Is she being motherly? Does she want to claim him as hers? If she leaves, does she want to make sure he can go with her? Is she jealous of the bond between you two? Does he see her as mom? Do they want to be bound together?

Keep us updated!

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks ladyevelyn.

I only ask because I know there are alot more seasoned people here and here I am just learning to walk. I wouldnt want to mislead anyone or give out misguided information at all. I know its a learning experience but its something that I needed to know for sure!

Was or Is she capable of unbinding another dragon? From what i'm told once again...She did !
Makes me confused alil now. I know I trust her ..shes wonderful to me. Shes blessed me with other gorgous dragons like purple and white. Shes a funny dragon herself too. The night I seen her she came up dancing to me right to my face. Not in dragon form but a human woman form. Figures because I love seeing dragons and she thought shed be a smarty pants and go human on me lol. I have seen parts of her cave and even all thats in it...that was the coolest because it was in color form not whispy white figures like I normally do.

She said she did it because my Big blue male was meant for me not for my son. They didnt want to break my heart nor my sons either. I knew my sons dragons name and only called him to me to work with him and make sure he was a good dragon. It was only weeks in that I found out that this blue male was meant for me. I cried because the memory of my sons 1st day with big blue was so fresh in my memory. He walked around the house showing his blue dragon everyone and everything. I know my blue loves my son and stays with him often. They love playing video games. He also loves going with my hubby on motorcycle rides..I dont know why.,..he just does Maybe to guard him lol. Big blue was meant for me ..thus my Golden girl setting him free meaning she unbound him.

I know I'm supose to trust my gut but its always nice to check with others so's not to be confused....

Same ole question is...can she or cant she do what I'm being told?

Warmest Wishes<3
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I don't think anyone knows. You may have to just accept it and decide whether you're okay with it.

Wish a better answer could be available. I know how it feels when your questions aren't answered and everyone goes around and around. Sucks!

Maybe you could get another blue specifically for your son, and have your gold rebind your blue.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:hug: Thanks sweety !

Blues mate is here with us. She came with their babys and shes the one that gave my son his silver necklace in the dragon jewlery box the day after xmas ! We were all so wowed at that feat! So incrediable to find a silver necklace that no-one knows of or even has in this house. Simply amazing but anyways ..I guess I just have to except her answer and know I tried to ask.

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “Dragons”