Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have recently received a custom witch and a Baba Yaga spirit, plus I am awaiting one more from the Halloween bindings. I have immediately started inviting them to be with me as coaches when I am doing my workings. They are helping me refine my uses of energy.

I would say that you can reach out to your witch spirit in the same way as you do to your other spirits. And I would strongly recommend telepathy as a primary form of communication. Maybe you'll find it easier to work with a human spirit in that way, if you are relatively new to telepathy. (It's how my friends and I got started with spirit communication... talking to other humans.)

But Priority One is to keep reaching out, and looking for responses in everything. Not just the words in your head, but songs on the radio, billboards that you catch sight of in passing, shadows on the ground and clouds in the sky in interesting shapes, etc.
Hey thanks for sharing your experience. And yes you're right, I should look for other types of ways she might be trying to communicate. I will definitely keep my eyes open.

0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If she's a custom then she must have chose u. She might just be the quiet type. Or mabye its harder for a human spirit 2 manifest as opposed 2 say a vampire idk. I know mine spirits often work together 2 manifest. My Fey are good at that. Maybe u could ask another spirit in your family 2 help her?

Return to “Human”