Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: mara
Zodiac:

Hi guys, so I was wondering if anyone had any experience working with a custom witch. I've had mine for almost a month now, and honestly I'm a bit worried she might not be so fond of me. I don't know much about her..i dont think shes visited me in my dreams..I haven't seen any time of manifestation or even felt her. And I know it takes time, I just feel like I'm doing a terrible job. Maybe she is giving me signs and I'm not seeing them..I feel like I'm letting her down. I just wanted some advice or some ideas on how to work with her. I have a picture of her vessel, I don't know if anyone can see or feel her..maybe she has something to tell me that I'm not hearing. Thanks guys.

[img]photobucket[/img]

0x. Awaiting a new chapter with my Nightmare Horse Shifter X..X
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

It will take some time... Everyone is different. For me I have been under attack my while life so my spirits just did the little random things every now and then to help me stay happy and safe

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

jmedinaav2008 wrote:Hi guys, so I was wondering if anyone had any experience working with a custom witch. I've had mine for almost a month now, and honestly I'm a bit worried she might not be so fond of me. I don't know much about her..i dont think shes visited me in my dreams..I haven't seen any time of manifestation or even felt her. And I know it takes time, I just feel like I'm doing a terrible job. Maybe she is giving me signs and I'm not seeing them..I feel like I'm letting her down. I just wanted some advice or some ideas on how to work with her. I have a picture of her vessel, I don't know if anyone can see or feel her..maybe she has something to tell me that I'm not hearing. Thanks guys.

[img]photobucket[/img]
Why do you think you are doing a terrible job? Besides she is a spirit of a witch, right? If she was...let's say an evil grumpy one, she may still be like this, right? Or maybe she is very reserved, who knows? You are not allowed to post pics of your vessels on the forum.

Let's start with: 1). What exactly did you do in order to bond with her?
2). What is your agenda with this witch? (this point is very important because spirits KNOW if they are being bound for a specific agenda or purpose.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
elaboratedream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

They typically know your future too... I'm sure she is just waiting for the right time! The first spirit I had spoke only once to me in a time frame of years....

jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Zodiac:

elaboratedream wrote:It will take some time... Everyone is different. For me I have been under attack my while life so my spirits just did the little random things every now and then to help me stay happy and safe
Thank you for sharing, I hope you are better now.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

elaboratedream wrote:They typically know your future too... I'm sure she is just waiting for the right time! The first spirit I had spoke only once to me in a time frame of years....
Future isn't written in stone. Humans have their free will and can change their future easily.
Not all spirits like to talk. Some just hang around without saying anything. But hey being there with emotions and feelings is pretty much the same as communication.

Jmedinaav2008 is writing that she feels like a terrible keeper. I wonder what she did or didn't do in order to feel terrible?

Regarding the agenda. If the human spirit is bound for primarily revenge, retribution, hex and stuff like that, it could be that the spirit would probably want to teach you a lesson (imho). It is a human spirit, not a demon. They can choose if they want to be nice or nasty.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

I hum and sing under my breath a song that has my spirits name in it. For example if your witch was named Caroline you might hum the song Sweet Caroline. There's also a song called Witchy Woman - maybe that would be helpful for you. I think this is working for me because I feel happier. I haven't seen any manifestations either. Although, I did happen to pass by a store I had never gone by before. They had a jacket in the window that I loved. I bought a fabulous jacket. I am hard to fit for clothing and I will be going back to that store. I think that may have been a manifestation.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have recently received a custom witch and a Baba Yaga spirit, plus I am awaiting one more from the Halloween bindings. I have immediately started inviting them to be with me as coaches when I am doing my workings. They are helping me refine my uses of energy.

I would say that you can reach out to your witch spirit in the same way as you do to your other spirits. And I would strongly recommend telepathy as a primary form of communication. Maybe you'll find it easier to work with a human spirit in that way, if you are relatively new to telepathy. (It's how my friends and I got started with spirit communication... talking to other humans.)

But Priority One is to keep reaching out, and looking for responses in everything. Not just the words in your head, but songs on the radio, billboards that you catch sight of in passing, shadows on the ground and clouds in the sky in interesting shapes, etc.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
elaboratedream wrote:They typically know your future too... I'm sure she is just waiting for the right time! The first spirit I had spoke only once to me in a time frame of years....

Future isn't written in stone. Humans have their free will and can change their future easily.
Not all spirits like to talk. Some just hang around without saying anything. But hey being there with emotions and feelings is pretty much the same as communication.

Jmedinaav2008 is writing that she feels like a terrible keeper. I wonder what she did or didn't do in order to feel terrible?

Regarding the agenda. If the human spirit is bound for primarily revenge, retribution, hex and stuff like that, it could be that the spirit would probably want to teach you a lesson (imho). It is a human spirit, not a demon. They can choose if they want to be nice or nasty.
The reason why I feel I might be doing a terrible job is because I feel like Im holding back I guess. I believe in all these extraordinary magical things and idk why my subconscious keeps trying to rationalize everything that could be my spirit trying to talk to me. And I know she knows I'm back and forth. I didn't get her to harm anyone. I got her because I wanted her friendship and companionship, I want to learn from her. Thank you for sharing.

jmedinaav2008
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Pat wrote:I hum and sing under my breath a song that has my spirits name in it. For example if your witch was named Caroline you might hum the song Sweet Caroline. There's also a song called Witchy Woman - maybe that would be helpful for you. I think this is working for me because I feel happier. I
haven't seen any manifestations either. Although, I did happen to pass by a store I had never gone by before. They had a jacket in the window that I loved. I bought a fabulous jacket. I am hard to fit for clothing and I will be going back to that store. I think that may have been a manifestation.
Thanks for that, she does have a beautiful and unique name so I'll have to search the web to see if there is a song or poem with her name. If not I could write one. Not a bad idea!

Return to “Human”