Aubres Fairy - tips on caring for one, your experiences...

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have been feeling very drawn to aubres fae and adopted my own. I really want to prepare for him/her the best I can so they'll be as comfy as possible! I'd love to hear your experiences with these fae, things you've found they enjoy, tips on housing, treats, etc.

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

gonna bump this post because i still would love some input 1ht

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I had 1 arrive today. I will keep u posted. 1mg

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you! mine has been such a lovely friend to have thus far. i have had her at least 5 months now (wow i haven't counted before..) i love to give her fruits and she seems to like cute candies (like strawberry pocky.)

in visions, she is always sitting on my palm or shoulder. she likes to flutter up in my face but it isn't bothersome. she is truly beautiful inside and out. she is bright and playful. often times before bed, when i have her vessel under my pillow, she shows me what i believe is her homeland. it is a thriving forest full of neon fairies. i am usually turned away from neon colors, but for some reason, seeing all of those incredible little fairies lit up in the dark has sparked an interest in me.

her talents are writing and music, which i am passionate about. she helps me come up with new drum and bass patterns, and i never have a dull thought with her around.

i can't wait to hear about your experiences with your new friend. thank you for the reply :>!

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte

She sounds wonderful. You are so lucky to have seen their home
It sounds magnificent.

My first day with 'D' was quite eventful. She showed herself to me. I could not see her face clearly - I did see her wings though. They were like fine spiders web in multi colors. She talked a lot. She told me how her body paint is magical & that the colors & patterns all mean different things. Hers said "welcome.' I know we are going to b the best of friends

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

oo that is so exciting! i tend to have trouble receiving my spirit's facial details. those wings sound so intricate and beautiful, though. did they happen to be neon or no? i wonder if that's a trait with aubres..
also, i've never thought about their body paint holding powers, but it makes sense.
thank you so much for sharing, she seems amazing!

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte

They were neon yes. I wonder if the color can change depending on the faeries mood? 1am

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

that is really interesting. i wonder if all aubres fae tend to be colored neon.. i never imagined that from ch's description in the encyclopedia. i knew they were colorful, but the images of ours have gone above and beyond my initial idea of aubres' appearances.

hmm that would be neat! i haven't thought of that either. my faery friend always appears with glowy pink skin in my mind. when she's happy, she completely radiates an aura of pink. all of the faeries in the image she sent me of her homeland were radiating the same, except they were all different colors such as blue, yellow, green, and so on. i think i will ask her about mood colors tonight/try to pay special attention to her tint when i visualize her..

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte

1hD is getting 2 know my other Faeries at the moment. So I have not had anymore experiences with her yet. My other Faeries tell me she is happy & I do feel her presence around me. 1h I will keep updating here as we bond. 1mg :faery:

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

that is lovely. thank you so much for your updates <3 i'm bonding with my succubus right now but whenever i have any experiences with mine i will update!

Return to “Faery”