Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Magemoss wrote:
Samsara wrote:Well strangely enough there was a scientist who has been working on growing food on Mars for three years prior. The article came out November 2015. I just searched for this today: http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles ... m-mars.htm

So either I am psychic or am part of the consciousness that is nudging things along.
I don't see any mention of a scientist working on growing food on Mars in that article. Are you referring to a different one?
Sorry that page was about the movie Martian. But there is a link on there that leads to this page: https://www.soils.org/newsroom/releases/2015/1005/707/ that says on the 18th they will discuss whether it is or isn't possible to use soil on other planets.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
Magemoss wrote:I'm not sure how well vegetation would grow on Mars, considering how far it is from the Sun, and the lack of soil bacteria.
Well the claimed there was once life...and for whatever reason climate change ended it. We can doubt all day. But this will be my paranormal experiment.
Mars has no magnetic field, due to the fact that its once-molten core solidified. Unlike the Earth, whose magnetic field deflects the solar wind, preserving our atmosphere, Mars lost its atmosphere because the solar wind blasted it away.

In order to "terraform" Mars, or make it habitable to human life, we would have to create an atmosphere on the planet... but how could we keep it there? If Mars ever bears human life, it might have to be via underground cities, where we could put a controlled atmosphere that the solar wind couldn't touch.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:
Samsara wrote:
Magemoss wrote:I'm not sure how well vegetation would grow on Mars, considering how far it is from the Sun, and the lack of soil bacteria.
Well the claimed there was once life...and for whatever reason climate change ended it. We can doubt all day. But this will be my paranormal experiment.
Mars has no magnetic field, due to the fact that its once-molten core solidified. Unlike the Earth, whose magnetic field deflects the solar wind, preserving our atmosphere, Mars lost its atmosphere because the solar wind blasted it away.

In order to "terraform" Mars, or make it habitable to human life, we would have to create an atmosphere on the planet... but how could we keep it there? If Mars ever bears human life, it might have to be via underground cities, where we could put a controlled atmosphere that the solar wind couldn't touch.
I have a feeling that if we have an intent to have life on Mars, the actual force of creation will find a work around. I think science while is great to explain things and how it currently is, why couldn't the force of creation create new laws or systems? Maybe a human will use science to manipulate mars's system or lack of. Maybe other dimensional beings will. Or maybe it's all consciousness.

We deal with alternate universes all the time. Science will never be able to catch up with the rules that exists in those worlds. Can science explain portals that allows an entity to visit? Probably not. But they can definitely try...like it's in your mind....in your dream....etc. This synapses, that synapses.

So while I was in the state I saw myself putting a shield around earth. Not sure why I think I was trying to protect earth from temperature changes. But I accidentally lowered the Sun's temp for a second or two but then turned it back on to focus green growth energy on mars.

Whatever happens I leave up to the universe from here. But it seems there are other curious minded to have been fiddling with the idea as well. Long before I decided to give it a blast.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Terra-forming. It could happen! I think someone will have to plant a seed first though! 1h

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

I believe NASA has the first manned Mars mission planned around 2030, so hopefully we'll be able to determine if Martian dirt can support life around that time.

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Samsara wrote:

Or find a way to retrigger the process that allows it to have a magnetic field. Humanity will get there one day, but for now, it is beyond our reach.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Rumors says there is still life in there, the government is censoring everything.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

piscesstein wrote:Rumors says there is still life in there, the government is censoring everything.
I'll trust NASA over Internet rumors.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote:I believe NASA has the first manned Mars mission planned around 2030, so hopefully we'll be able to determine if Martian dirt can support life around that time.
From what I've read, it appears that the Martian soil is quite capable of supporting plant life.
It's the growing conditions that are a major problem

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:Rumors says there is still life in there, the government is censoring everything.
I maintain that if (and this is a pretty big if) there is anything to those stories, it's not about Little Green Men...
It's about technology
Let's reverse-engineer this thing and figure out how to build a bigger, faster whatever that nobody else has

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”