Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

blumoon8 wrote:Or find a way to retrigger the process that allows it to have a magnetic field.
I don't know that it's impossible, but you might get a Nobel Prize if you can figure out a way to do it

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
blumoon8 wrote:Or find a way to retrigger the process that allows it to have a magnetic field.
I don't know that it's impossible, but you might get a Nobel Prize if you can figure out a way to do it
Well, since the cause is the solidified core and lack of rotation, theoretically reheating the core to melt it and shocking it to move and then throwing some asteroids to help the rotation can do it. The asteroid can also help raising the surface temperature and adding atmosphere. But theoretically only:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

Dragonoake wrote:
Magemoss wrote:I believe NASA has the first manned Mars mission planned around 2030, so hopefully we'll be able to determine if Martian dirt can support life around that time.
From what I've read, it appears that the Martian soil is quite capable of supporting plant life.
It's the growing conditions that are a major problem
I seem to recall reading something similar, but I couldn't find any articles confirming Martian soil is good when I checked. Do you remember where you read that?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Magemoss wrote:I believe NASA has the first manned Mars mission planned around 2030, so hopefully we'll be able to determine if Martian dirt can support life around that time.
Only 15 more years to go. That's way too early for alzheimer! 1ey
kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Dragonoake wrote:
Well, since the cause is the solidified core and lack of rotation, theoretically reheating the core to melt it and shocking it to move and then throwing some asteroids to help the rotation can do it. The asteroid can also help raising the surface temperature and adding atmosphere. But theoretically only:)
Gasp.....I like how you think.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
The issue here is that I dont know what it takes to re-liquefy a planet's core. I don't think we have tech that's potent enough to act on an entire planet at once.

Here's some quick info on Earth's magnetic core. We have a solid inner core, and a liquid outer core. If not for that liquid outer core, Earth would lose its magnetic field and, before long, its atmosphere as well. Then we'd be done for. Between the no-atmosphere killing all life, and no longer being protected from various types of dangerous radiation the Sun emits, mass extinction would happen on Earth in relatively short order.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s ... _geodynamo

I think the current scientific theory is that Mars once had a liquid core, too, but that it is now geologically "dead" because the core has solidified. That's why it has no magnetic field and no atmosphere to speak of.

If we are going to be able to artificially create an atmosphere on Mars, we might have to do so underground, where it (and we) can be shielded from the solar winds and the heavy-duty radiation that bombard the planet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote: I seem to recall reading something similar, but I couldn't find any articles confirming Martian soil is good when I checked. Do you remember where you read that?
Actually it's more like Martian soil simulant based on available data such as from the rover, not the real soil from Mars. You may check an article titled "Can Plants Grow on Mars and the Moon: A Growth Experiment on Mars and Moon Soil Simulants" by Wamelink et al (2014):)

Samsara wrote: Gasp.....I like how you think.
Hahahah thank you:D It's just some stuff going around in the other community, borderline fringe and scifi sometimes:)
Likes2Read wrote: I think the current scientific theory is that Mars once had a liquid core, too, but that it is now geologically "dead" because the core has solidified. That's why it has no magnetic field and no atmosphere to speak of.

If we are going to be able to artificially create an atmosphere on Mars, we might have to do so underground, where it (and we) can be shielded from the solar winds and the heavy-duty radiation that bombard the planet.
Yep, that's the established theory for now, although there's still some thin atmosphere. I heard they'll send another mission named Insight to drill and check the core etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote:I seem to recall reading something similar, but I couldn't find any articles confirming Martian soil is good when I checked. Do you remember where you read that?
http://www.space.com/12695-mars-soil-li ... study.html

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:theoretically reheating the core to melt it and shocking it to move
And if you had the technology and available energy to do that, it would probably be just as easy to blow it up (along with half the solar system) and build a Dyson sphere from the rubble
and then throwing some asteroids to help the rotation can do it.
Some of the orbiter imagery suggests that a large amount of sediment has been laid down within a geologically brief period, so that may have already happened

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I think the current scientific theory is that Mars once had a liquid core, too, but that it is now geologically "dead" because the core has solidified. That's why it has no magnetic field and no atmosphere to speak of.
I have no problem with that logic

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote: And if you had the technology and available energy to do that, it would probably be just as easy to blow it up (along with half the solar system) and build a Dyson sphere from the rubble
Nope, mega structure and planet cracker are much more advance since they involve space travel. Plus, losing half of the solar system may largely disturb the earth's revolution:) .
Some of the orbiter imagery suggests that a large amount of sediment has been laid down within a geologically brief period, so that may have already happened
Yep, but those are long long time ago and not manipulated to increase the planet's rotation.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”