sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

samsara wrote:So while I was in the state I saw myself putting a shield around earth. Not sure why I think I was trying to protect earth from temperature changes. But I accidentally lowered the Sun's temp for a second or two but then turned it back on to focus green growth energy on mars.

Whatever happens I leave up to the universe from here. But it seems there are other curious minded to have been fiddling with the idea as well. Long before I decided to give it a blast.
So this is a crazy weather Christmas. A family member in Virginia said it was 30 degrees one day and 70 the next. New york has had it's warmest winters. Las Vegas had more snow than they did.

So a few things I'm wondering...
1. did flipping a switch in the astral affect here, making it suddenly cold one minute and hot the next.
2. Is it just climate change?
3. Is it the effect of everybody's wish manifesting at the same time?

My sister was happy there wasn't one snow flake in the sky in Detroit. While I was happy their were a few flakes in Las Vegas.

4. Is this the path that has to happen to give life to Mars?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

I decided to check to see of their was any evidence of growth on mars. It seems though there are a lot of articles all over the web published since I first posted this. You can google growing food on mars. It appears to be possible, but so far they've only mimic mar's conditions on earth. However, we probably won't know until another 10 years for them to plan a trip back up there with a group of people.

So that me wonder if being in the astral mode is a god mode, where our thoughts are shared.

When they say God is in everyone of us, perhaps it means we are in everyone of us. So my thoughts are yours.

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

At first glance, I read the title of this topic as "Growling Tree On Mars" lol...

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

ChaosDevour wrote:At first glance, I read the title of this topic as "Growling Tree On Mars" lol...
That would definately be a magical power stronger than mine.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”