Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Magemoss wrote:
chaoticwave wrote:
Magemoss wrote:
Dragonoake wrote:
Magemoss wrote:Successful teleportation experiments? I haven't heard anything about that. Got any info on it?
Don't get too excited: They're teleporting protons from one side of the lab to the other.
They say teleporting larger objects might be possible, but an empty coffee cup would take longer than the age of the universe using current technology
I figured it was something like that. Still, it's pretty cool.
A couple of ex-govt employees have ratted out the teleport pad in Cape Canaveral. It was used by NASA to get the space shuttle booster rockets back to the manufacturer (in California) for recycling/reloading.

It isn't a quantum teleport though, that one is a "wormhole" type. Bi-locating in space versus transporting/reconstructing.
I don't know where you heard that, but those are fished out of the ocean and shipped back to the manufacturer, assuming they are recycled at all. No teleportation involved. If we had that kind of technology, the shipping industry would be revolutionized overnight.
There is a researcher named Robert Stanley who covered alot of the underwater base stuff happening over in Malibu.

As for recent, I saw this guy a few weeks ago, and he mentioned it. https://youtu.be/oIQZ3OqJVEI

I'm with you folks, I will believe it 100% when I see it. But, I do not doubt it's existence.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

Dragonoake wrote:
Magemoss wrote:those are fished out of the ocean and shipped back to the manufacturer, assuming they are recycled at all.
Yes, they were recovered and re-furbished....
In Huntsville, Alabama
Incorrect. They were "transported" to Utah. No one has ever seen one being transported, yet nearly 300 of them were refurbished.

You do realize how big they are, yes? 150' x 12' and weigh 1.3 million pounds. That is quite a stress on a truck and the roads. I'd think transportation of them would be very "apparent".

http://www.spaceanswers.com/space-explo ... the-ocean/

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

chaoticwave wrote:
Dragonoake wrote:
Magemoss wrote:those are fished out of the ocean and shipped back to the manufacturer, assuming they are recycled at all.
Yes, they were recovered and re-furbished....
In Huntsville, Alabama
Incorrect. They were "transported" to Utah. No one has ever seen one being transported, yet nearly 300 of them were refurbished.

You do realize how big they are, yes? 150' x 12' and weigh 1.3 million pounds. That is quite a stress on a truck and the roads. I'd think transportation of them would be very "apparent".

http://www.spaceanswers.com/space-explo ... the-ocean/
They were probably disassembled and shipped, there's no other way to ship something that large.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

3 response to 3 statements made here by others:

1. The Philadelphia Experiment and a whole ship disappeared and reappered. An older firend of mine was there. He was an iintelligent man who had his feet on the ground, was completely sane, and to me and certain others never made up any stories.

2, All the way back to Thales and up to the present, there are people who see that the concept of Time that we have is extremely narrow....4 dimensions mabe more.......mediaeval and childish....time itself needs to be completely rethought.

3. The answers lie in the Voynich manuscript....which is a mediaeval forgery to throw off the name of the person who wrote it for a future time, and that future time is occuring now. Within the next year, I will be publishing the key to the Voynich manuscript.

And on a different level: AT first I thought it was going to be WWIII, but no it isn't, it is The Final Crusade. To that way of thinking I have called up 2 spirits of my ancient blood relatives.

Sir Guy de L'Estrange one of the leaders of the First Crusade

Vlad III de Draculesti who prevented the middle east to take over Europe.

Both families were blood members of the real, original Ordo Draconis

So we will see.....indeed we will see

CAS MS OD

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

chaoticwave wrote:You do realize how big they are, yes? 150' x 12' and weigh 1.3 million pounds. That is quite a stress on a truck and the roads. I'd think transportation of them would be very "apparent".
That's why they're made to float, and towed to Alabama by ship
The fuel was made in Utah... At least until the plant blew up in the 90's

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If you had that kind of technology, you wouldn't need rockets; you would simply transport your hardware and/or crew directly into, or out of, orbit
It would solve a lot of problems with space junk and malfunctioning satellites

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

THOTH wrote:3 response to 3 statements made here by others:

1. The Philadelphia Experiment and a whole ship disappeared and reappered. An older firend of mine was there. He was an iintelligent man who had his feet on the ground, was completely sane, and to me and certain others never made up any stories.

2, All the way back to Thales and up to the present, there are people who see that the concept of Time that we have is extremely narrow....4 dimensions mabe more.......mediaeval and childish....time itself needs to be completely rethought.

3. The answers lie in the Voynich manuscript....which is a mediaeval forgery to throw off the name of the person who wrote it for a future time, and that future time is occuring now. Within the next year, I will be publishing the key to the Voynich manuscript.

And on a different level: AT first I thought it was going to be WWIII, but no it isn't, it is The Final Crusade. To that way of thinking I have called up 2 spirits of my ancient blood relatives.

CAS MS OD
The only thing I can say is I feel that it'll get worse before it gets better. The various European countries are at least willing, now, to take military action. I remember there was some strong resistance on their part years ago (when the US was asking for a coalition in the early '00s), and I can't say I blamed them. Even I didn't want the US to be doing some of the things that wound up happening. But now, the terrorists are taking their brutal actions on European soil, and that's a big game-changer. Countries that didn't want to get involved militarily before are now doing so or are planning to do so. (For example, remember all the nonsense about people saying "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast", instead of "French fries and French toast", because France didn't want to get involved militarily when the warhawks here were pushing for an invasion of Iraq? And now France is, justifiably, interested in taking military action against Daesh.)

Anyway. Last night, I ran across a post on Facebook where someone wrote a really in-depth spell that curses Daesh forty ways to Sunday. I pondered whether to repost it here, but it's an awful lot darker on the DA scale than I'm accustomed to going. I did, however, start thinking about ways to customize it a bit, to take out anything that's dancing on the border between DA and BA, and morph it into something I'd be willing to use. It has some good parts in it that speaks of Daesh failling at every turn (which is what I myself posted early in this thread), and having their fathers reject them and their mothers turn them in. Wishing THOSE things on Daesh wouldn't trouble my conscience in the slightest. I TOTALLY want them to face repercussions stemming directly from their evil deeds.

If people are interested in seeing the original, I can probably track it down again, but beware of the "you get back what you send out, threefold" rule.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:

CAS MS OD
The only thing I can say is I feel that it'll get worse before it gets better. The various European countries are at least willing, now, to take military action. I remember there was some strong resistance on their part years ago (when the US was asking for a coalition in the early '00s), and I can't say I blamed them. Even I didn't want the US to be doing some of the things that wound up happening. But now, the terrorists are taking their brutal actions on European soil, and that's a big game-changer. Countries that didn't want to get involved militarily before are now doing so or are planning to do so. (For example, remember all the nonsense about people saying "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast", instead of "French fries and French toast", because France didn't want to get involved militarily when the warhawks here were pushing for an invasion of Iraq? And now France is, justifiably, interested in taking military action against Daesh.)

Anyway. Last night, I ran across a post on Facebook where someone wrote a really in-depth spell that curses Daesh forty ways to Sunday. I pondered whether to repost it here, but it's an awful lot darker on the DA scale than I'm accustomed to going. I did, however, start thinking about ways to customize it a bit, to take out anything that's dancing on the border between DA and BA, and morph it into something I'd be willing to use. It has some good parts in it that speaks of Daesh failling at every turn (which is what I myself posted early in this thread), and having their fathers reject them and their mothers turn them in. Wishing THOSE things on Daesh wouldn't trouble my conscience in the slightest. I TOTALLY want them to face repercussions stemming directly from their evil deeds.

If people are interested in seeing the original, I can probably track it down again, but beware of the "you get back what you send out, threefold" rule.
Oh god this has devolved to a NWO/Secret Space Program conspiracy thread lol

I'm just along for the ride and trying to look at the scenery.

- Truman Capote
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:

CAS MS OD

Yes, the atmosphere is quickly turning to a "you're not patriotic" type of polarism. I don't like it at all.

- Truman Capote
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

I probably shouldn't make an Allahu Akbar joke on this thread.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”