Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

Cult wrote:I probably shouldn't make an Allahu Akbar joke on this thread.
Go for it, this ship has sunk.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Allah isn't the problem. Neither is the Islam that SANE people follow. It's the crackpot hateful people who are using religion as an excuse to engage in bloodletting... THEY are the problem. They need to knock it the %^*&$ off and let the rest of us live in peace.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:
Allah isn't the problem. Neither is the Islam that SANE people follow. It's the crackpot hateful people who are using religion as an excuse to engage in bloodletting... THEY are the problem. They need to knock it the %^*&$ off and let the rest of us live in peace.
There was another incident in San Bernadino, CA where they claimed it was workplace violence but could also be terrorism. The guy who brought the armed weapons was "very religious". Make me sorry for those who are kindly religious and are trying to do the right thing, who may be met up with discrimination and thus have to fight back...

I had a friend who recently turned Christian and was confused about "fighting the good fight". He was brainwashed by Youtube videos like from a host of others doomsdayers who are making a fast buck off of people's addiction to conspiracy. I was like, the f- is wrong with you. So what if the world is full of sinners, it's not our place to make war or join a war and try to change anybody. While I'm not religious, I always have to give him the what would Jesus, who speaks of love thy fellow humans do, lecture. They get so caught up in other people's wars believing it to be their own. Throw in a little adrenaline and all reason flies out the door. Men with guns and religion are especially trigger happy.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

chaoticwave wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
THOTH wrote:3 response to 3 statements made here by others:

1. The Philadelphia Experiment and a whole ship disappeared and reappered. An older firend of mine was there. He was an iintelligent man who had his feet on the ground, was completely sane, and to me and certain others never made up any stories.

2, All the way back to Thales and up to the present, there are people who see that the concept of Time that we have is extremely narrow....4 dimensions mabe more.......mediaeval and childish....time itself needs to be completely rethought.

3. The answers lie in the Voynich manuscript....which is a mediaeval forgery to throw off the name of the person who wrote it for a future time, and that future time is occuring now. Within the next year, I will be publishing the key to the Voynich manuscript.

And on a different level: AT first I thought it was going to be WWIII, but no it isn't, it is The Final Crusade. To that way of thinking I have called up 2 spirits of my ancient blood relatives.

Sir Guy de L'Estrange one of the leaders of the First Crusade

Vlad III de Draculesti who prevented the middle east to take over Europe.

Both families were blood members of the real, original Ordo Draconis

So we will see.....indeed we will see

CAS MS OD
The only thing I can say is I feel that it'll get worse before it gets better. The various European countries are at least willing, now, to take military action. I remember there was some strong resistance on their part years ago (when the US was asking for a coalition in the early '00s), and I can't say I blamed them. Even I didn't want the US to be doing some of the things that wound up happening. But now, the terrorists are taking their brutal actions on European soil, and that's a big game-changer. Countries that didn't want to get involved militarily before are now doing so or are planning to do so. (For example, remember all the nonsense about people saying "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast", instead of "French fries and French toast", because France didn't want to get involved militarily when the warhawks here were pushing for an invasion of Iraq? And now France is, justifiably, interested in taking military action against Daesh.)

Anyway. Last night, I ran across a post on Facebook where someone wrote a really in-depth spell that curses Daesh forty ways to Sunday. I pondered whether to repost it here, but it's an awful lot darker on the DA scale than I'm accustomed to going. I did, however, start thinking about ways to customize it a bit, to take out anything that's dancing on the border between DA and BA, and morph it into something I'd be willing to use. It has some good parts in it that speaks of Daesh failling at every turn (which is what I myself posted early in this thread), and having their fathers reject them and their mothers turn them in. Wishing THOSE things on Daesh wouldn't trouble my conscience in the slightest. I TOTALLY want them to face repercussions stemming directly from their evil deeds.

If people are interested in seeing the original, I can probably track it down again, but beware of the "you get back what you send out, threefold" rule.
Yes, the atmosphere is quickly turning to a "you're not patriotic" type of polarism. I don't like it at all.

You have your opinion on what should be talked about in a specific thread. This is not a "sound-bite - commmercial is comming and we only honor certain belief structures....and what I get from your comment, is that all of us should agree with your idea that certain things shouldn't be mentioned....so make a snippet comment...and toodle off....well it ain't gonna happen...I have given my ideas out on this thread already, so I'm not going to repeat all this stuff......None of the Muslim Nation has demonstrated against ISIL...its either cowardice or agreement.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

THOTH wrote:
You have your opinion on what should be talked about in a specific thread. This is not a "sound-bite - commmercial is comming and we only honor certain belief structures....and what I get from your comment, is that all of us should agree with your idea that certain things shouldn't be mentioned....so make a snippet comment...and toodle off....well it ain't gonna happen...I have given my ideas out on this thread already, so I'm not going to repeat all this stuff......None of the Muslim Nation has demonstrated against ISIL...its either cowardice or agreement.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... media.html

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

To Little Too Late.....Sufi's are excepted from all this....But the pathetic response.......is less good much less good,,,,,,,Besides I cannot support making women wear bags over their head......

Occult Metaphysical
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

THOTH wrote:To Little Too Late.....Sufi's are excepted from all this....But the pathetic response.......is less good much less good,,,,,,,Besides I cannot support making women wear bags over their head......
I'm curious what you expect Muslims to do. Ultimately they can't force their extremist brethren to stop these actions. All they can do is condemn them and help with relief efforts.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote:
THOTH wrote:
There has been no Criticism directly using the facts for the beheadings, and the burning alive of a man in a steel cage, with everyone laughing, joking and eating lunch......

Actually, it is a sound bite of prejudice to those who disagree right on....well, to bad that's me. A lot of people from all the generations are sick and tired of "lets all sing Kumby ya" Whether you know it or not, we are at pick your choice:
World War 3
The Final Crusade
The Destruction of the Intelligent World...

I have been in Harms way, running away from killing dogs and jumping/climbing over barbed wire with bullets all atround me and cutting myself badly on the barbed wire ....also I know what torture is.......and I have no sympathy for what you have said and - None......

And by the way, the invocation of those 2 spirits are allready working

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... media.html
Obviously you don't understand a word I've said you come across as trying to rank me down with an amazing dislike of what I said in another thread. as well

Did you see how terribly bad Rambo was treated in the 1st movie...but perhaps you never saw Sly's film....Well I know Sly and his brother, and the guy who was "Rambo"....and none of us can figure out why there is so much anger laid down in front of those who save the rest of us......

So, I've got no more to say to you about this, forever, and please understand that is the truth.

Caiyros Arlen

Occult Metaphysical
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Do You know that your little pic up there looks like a Nazi SS Leader?

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Spirit Tasking”