Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

A New Statement: I wonder what Anton Szandor LaVey would say about this topic as listed? He was a very intelligent man and what about Voltaire???

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:I probably shouldn't make an Allahu Akbar joke on this thread.
I would not recommend it. There are members here who would get upset or offended. We do not want that to happen, since we are here for all races and religions/lack of religions.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

THOTH wrote: Obviously you don't understand a word I've said you come across as trying to rank me down with an amazing dislike of what I said in another thread. as well

Did you see how terribly bad Rambo was treated in the 1st movie...but perhaps you never saw Sly's film....Well I know Sly and his brother, and the guy who was "Rambo"....and none of us can figure out why there is so much anger laid down in front of those who save the rest of us......

So, I've got no more to say to you about this, forever, and please understand that is the truth.

Caiyros Arlen
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say. I don't mean to offend you, I just don't agree with what you say. Or, in the case of the Mars thread, I believe that you are mistaken on where the law stands. I'm not trying to anger you. Apologies if I have done so.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

THOTH wrote:
chaoticwave wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
THOTH wrote:3 response to 3 statements made here by others:

1. The Philadelphia Experiment and a whole ship disappeared and reappered. An older firend of mine was there. He was an iintelligent man who had his feet on the ground, was completely sane, and to me and certain others never made up any stories.

2, All the way back to Thales and up to the present, there are people who see that the concept of Time that we have is extremely narrow....4 dimensions mabe more.......mediaeval and childish....time itself needs to be completely rethought.

3. The answers lie in the Voynich manuscript....which is a mediaeval forgery to throw off the name of the person who wrote it for a future time, and that future time is occuring now. Within the next year, I will be publishing the key to the Voynich manuscript.

And on a different level: AT first I thought it was going to be WWIII, but no it isn't, it is The Final Crusade. To that way of thinking I have called up 2 spirits of my ancient blood relatives.

Sir Guy de L'Estrange one of the leaders of the First Crusade

Vlad III de Draculesti who prevented the middle east to take over Europe.

Both families were blood members of the real, original Ordo Draconis

So we will see.....indeed we will see

CAS MS OD
The only thing I can say is I feel that it'll get worse before it gets better. The various European countries are at least willing, now, to take military action. I remember there was some strong resistance on their part years ago (when the US was asking for a coalition in the early '00s), and I can't say I blamed them. Even I didn't want the US to be doing some of the things that wound up happening. But now, the terrorists are taking their brutal actions on European soil, and that's a big game-changer. Countries that didn't want to get involved militarily before are now doing so or are planning to do so. (For example, remember all the nonsense about people saying "Freedom Fries" and "Freedom Toast", instead of "French fries and French toast", because France didn't want to get involved militarily when the warhawks here were pushing for an invasion of Iraq? And now France is, justifiably, interested in taking military action against Daesh.)

Anyway. Last night, I ran across a post on Facebook where someone wrote a really in-depth spell that curses Daesh forty ways to Sunday. I pondered whether to repost it here, but it's an awful lot darker on the DA scale than I'm accustomed to going. I did, however, start thinking about ways to customize it a bit, to take out anything that's dancing on the border between DA and BA, and morph it into something I'd be willing to use. It has some good parts in it that speaks of Daesh failling at every turn (which is what I myself posted early in this thread), and having their fathers reject them and their mothers turn them in. Wishing THOSE things on Daesh wouldn't trouble my conscience in the slightest. I TOTALLY want them to face repercussions stemming directly from their evil deeds.

If people are interested in seeing the original, I can probably track it down again, but beware of the "you get back what you send out, threefold" rule.
Yes, the atmosphere is quickly turning to a "you're not patriotic" type of polarism. I don't like it at all.

You have your opinion on what should be talked about in a specific thread. This is not a "sound-bite - commmercial is comming and we only honor certain belief structures....and what I get from your comment, is that all of us should agree with your idea that certain things shouldn't be mentioned....so make a snippet comment...and toodle off....well it ain't gonna happen...I have given my ideas out on this thread already, so I'm not going to repeat all this stuff......None of the Muslim Nation has demonstrated against ISIL...its either cowardice or agreement.
I'm not going to restrict what others say on the thread. (I didn't hit the ceiling when the thread diverted for a while into "teleportation of shuttle boosters to Utah for refurbishing", for example... that's a tad off track from "can we do something to help stamp out terrorism. ;) )

But I have to admit that I am grappling with my conscience with reposting that curse against Daesh. It's not that I judge others who'd want to use it. It's a real consideration at to whether my conscience will bother me if I repeat something that I couldn't in good conscience, use myself because of my own belief system. Picture a person who is vegan because they don't believe in killing animals, being put in a position where they might have to plan a banquet for people and include meat dishes among the offerings. They might have zero problem with other people eating meat, as they know everyone's belief systems are their own. But actually being the one to PLAN the meal that includes meat, might be taking them out of their comfort zone.

Having said that, if people are interested in seeing the post with the curse against Daesh, just say so and I'll copy and paste it. Or I'll let you know that there's a Facebook group called The Black Mirror. If you join that, and head to the threads from the middle of November, you'll spot the one I found the other day.

And yes, it IS disappointing that ostensibly Muslim nations haven't spoken out, with the upper echelons of their government and society, and condemned needless killings. I'll take it one step farther, and say "Why are countries in Europe and the Americas having to take in as many refugees, while the nearby Middle Eastern nations sit quietly and watch? Why do the refugees have to go halfway around the freaking planet to get away from Daesh, when the countries who are their near neighbors COULD be taking them in and helping them?" I am disappointed in the countries that AREN'T lending more of a hand, when they have more than enough money and ability to do so. I am thinking specifically of a HUGE tent city that was created for travelers making the Hajj, that now sits empty and COULD be used for refugees. IIRC, it was built to house 3 million people. I was just reading the article a few days ago, so it should still be relatively easy to track down.

This is not my opinion of the civilian Muslims who just want to live their lives in peace. My complaint is against the people in high places, with more political and financial power than they know what to do with, who are sitting back and watching when they COULD be openly condeming evil and helping people in need.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Magemoss
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm good
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/wel ... countries/

Based on these numbers, nearby Arabic countries have taken in the vast majority of Syrian refugees. Only the Gulf States seem to not be willing to allow refugees, and from what I'm reading they just don't recognize the concept of refugeehood.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-arent-gulf- ... ees-370189

However it does say that they are the biggest donors towards the refugee cause. Strange dichotomy there.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

O, the thread has returned to original topic:)
Just an opinion, but straying off the topic too much can be considered as really rude and impolite to the original poster. It will also confuse new readers who's looking for info about the original topic, as well as trying to find the new topic. It's much better to post a new thread regarding the new topic. But if the original poster doesn't mind, I guess go for it:)
Magemoss wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/09/world/wel ... countries/

Based on these numbers, nearby Arabic countries have taken in the vast majority of Syrian refugees. Only the Gulf States seem to not be willing to allow refugees, and from what I'm reading they just don't recognize the concept of refugeehood.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-arent-gulf- ... ees-370189

However it does say that they are the biggest donors towards the refugee cause. Strange dichotomy there.
I was going to post that too:) There are many who believe in the same type of thinking: "Why are countries in Europe and the Americas having to take in as many refugees, while the nearby Middle Eastern nations sit quietly and watch?" without checking the facts, and that's not nice to those who actually help but not shared in social media, local news, and so on.
THOTH wrote:.None of the Muslim Nation has demonstrated against ISIL...its either cowardice or agreement.
Likes2Read wrote:And yes, it IS disappointing that ostensibly Muslim nations haven't spoken out, with the upper echelons of their government and society, and condemned needless killings.
In what way do you want the Muslim countries handle ISIS? In some sort of open war? I can say that's almost impossible. In a way like FBI takes down a drug cartel? I can say it's supposedly in progress.

My opinion about almost impossibility to conduct an all-out war is because the Middle East itself is divided, not peaceful like Europe or America. The most known conflict is the Sunni-Shia, represented by Saudi vs Iran. Other countries in that region have majority of Sunni, but also a number of Shia. More specifically, there are many sects in the region, such as Hizbullah, Mujahidin Army, and so on, which mostly aim to destroy the other sects. When I say "destroy", I mean using guns and others, not that different than gang wars long ago in US, China, etc. So of course they can't wage war with one point if their own safety is threatened from all sides.

Another one is, while ISIS itself has bases of operation, there are also small groups planted in each Muslim countries, even in Malaysia and Indonesia, far from Middle East. I remember in 2013 one visiting ulama in the mosque nearby my home was suspected as related to terrorist due to his hatred speech. However, the investigation would be very difficult because any wrong move can actually be responded harshly by the other "peaceful" Muslim groups and make them sympathize more to ISIS' agenda. This is why the FBI-like investigations are needed and still in progress. Of course they're not in the news, just like I didn't know about Capone or Edgar Cooper until I saw some Hollywood movies.

Therefore, to call this countries coward or in agreement with terrorist is a hasty conclusion that is not necessarily right.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I actually had the Newsweek article in mind (quoted above) when I posted my comments. I have zero problems with the US opening its doors to Syrian refugees, unlike some governors who are trying to keep refugees out of their states, which is technically not possible since decisions regarding bringing refugees in happen at the federal level, not at state level. I think those governors who say such things are just grandstanding, and perhaps they have forgotten that the very base of the Statue of Liberty has a poem which declares, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me; I lift my lamp beside the golden door".

But my comments were also triggered by the post earlier in the thread, because I do agree that in some cases, silence equals complicity. Yes, I realize that Daesh isn't something that will be easily stamped out. They're not a nation, they've got footholds in multiple nations, and they're amoral enough to use human shields by situating themselves in places where civilians live and work. (So they can cry "foul" and use it as a recruiting tool, whenever the bombs intended for them also harm civilians, I'm sure.)

So the countries where these things are going on need to do something that foreign powers can't do. Hit these wretches where it hurts, in their wallet. Let them freeze the assets of anyone or anything that's even remotely suspected of funding terrorists. See how fast the monetary support will shrivel and dry up for Daesh if the bigwigs who are supplying them suddenly face the threat of being flat broke on a moment's notice.

Then let any country that decries terrorism REALLY take action and help stamp out Daesh in a military fashion. I hate even having to say a thing like that, but these people are just not going to go away quietly and live in peace. The only thing they understand is battle, so someone is going to have to take it to them. I also hate the fact that innocent people are going to end up killed and maimed because of these terrorist idiots, either because of terrorist attacks or because they were caught in the crossfire when military activities dropped bombs or fired on Daesh targets.

Which brings me back to the OP... shall we task spirits to send Daesh a super-sized helping of FAIL? I vote "yes".

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: But my comments were also triggered by the post earlier in the thread, because I do agree that in some cases, silence equals complicity.
But that's the point: they're not silent. Just because we can't hear branches falling in the forest, it doesn't mean they're not falling:)

The act of condemning the terrorists also aims to avoid the "naive" Muslims to symphathize with them, thus limiting their growth. The local investigations are also doing their best to take down the terrorists while not provoking the majority of Muslims with their own sects and ideologies.
So the countries where these things are going on need to do something that foreign powers can't do. Hit these wretches where it hurts, in their wallet. Let them freeze the assets of anyone or anything that's even remotely suspected of funding terrorists. See how fast the monetary support will shrivel and dry up for Daesh if the bigwigs who are supplying them suddenly face the threat of being flat broke on a moment's notice.

Using analogy of FBI:
-what would happen if the FBI hit the wrong place? The innocent people involved in the hit will be very mad.
-for hitting their wallet, what would happen if this wallet is also connected to the livelihood of many many innocent people? They will demand compensation from the FBi and government.
-what if this hit involved famous influential people, like senator or army general? They may demand the FBI to be taken down.

Now imagine if all of these people, the FBI, the innocent people, the terrorist, and the influential people, are all religious with the same religion, ranging from peaceful devout to fanatic ones. This may lead to civil war or coup d'etat. That's why, while outsiders like us may think that gun-blazing Texan style will achieve quicker result, those governing these countries know that it's not wise to do such thing.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: But my comments were also triggered by the post earlier in the thread, because I do agree that in some cases, silence equals complicity.
But that's the point: they're not silent. Just because we can't hear branches falling in the forest, it doesn't mean they're not falling:)

The act of condemning the terrorists also aims to avoid the "naive" Muslims to symphathize with them, thus limiting their growth. The local investigations are also doing their best to take down the terrorists while not provoking the majority of Muslims with their own sects and ideologies.
We need to hear the condemnations more loudly. It needs to be shouted from the rooftops at this point. Leaders in any area where people might become radicalized have got to broadcast condemnation of terrorists from every available outlet. Sane, peaceable Muslims won't be offended, I trust, as they are just as appalled and disgusted by terrorists as the rest of the world.

Using analogy of FBI:
-what would happen if the FBI hit the wrong place? The innocent people involved in the hit will be very mad.
-for hitting their wallet, what would happen if this wallet is also connected to the livelihood of many many innocent people? They will demand compensation from the FBi and government.
-what if this hit involved famous influential people, like senator or army general? They may demand the FBI to be taken down.

Now imagine if all of these people, the FBI, the innocent people, the terrorist, and the influential people, are all religious with the same religion, ranging from peaceful devout to fanatic ones. This may lead to civil war or coup d'etat. That's why, while outsiders like us may think that gun-blazing Texan style will achieve quicker result, those governing these countries know that it's not wise to do such thing.
That's why I'd like to see the monetary aspect of Daesh being hit, and hit hard. At this point, we might have to make choices between innocent people having a paycheck delayed, and innocent people being blown up, shot, decapitated... At least if governments around the world freeze assets, they can figure out a way to release JUST the funds going to innocent employees.

We must acknowledge that SOMEbody is funding the whack jobs. Those weapons and munitions don't come for free, and they have enough of them to fight battles with armies AND WIN, in the regions they've taken over. Governments will have to make the choice over whether they want to see innocent people affected by a bigwig's money being cut off, or innocent victims die in terror attacks or in battles.

If it turns out that highly placed or much-respected people are wrapped up in funding Daesh, LET them take the repercussions for their actions. I have zero pity for them, just as they have zero pity for the innocents their money helped Daesh to slaughter.

But I'd like to see magick-oriented people and spirit-keepers unite against Daesh, in the hopes that it will reduce the innocent casualties, and lessen the amount of military action needed to stop the terrorists and take back the territory they've conquered.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

And I come home from errands to find yet another horrid headline, most likely due to Boko Haram. A triple suicide bombing, carried out by women in Chad on market day, has killed at least 90 people.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/t ... 09638.html

This is precisely why I'm encouraging everyone who despises this kind of violence to send their spirits to disrupt terrorists and/or cast spells with that goal in mind. I understand going into the project that there's no way to prevent ALL the bloodshed, not when we are going against people who seem to be flat-out addicted to causing bloodshed. But if anything we or our spirits do can improve the odds of military losses for terrorists, mass arrests of people fomenting hatred, successful investigatory work leading to prevention of attacks and freezing of assets, it will save at least some lives.

I'm just sick and disgusted that every time I go to a news site, there are more ugly headlines about brutality toward innocent people. I remain convinced that the human race is better than this, and it's time we started acting like it.

Edit to add: It's a few hours after I posted, and it appears the casualty count is all over the map, depending on which article I read. But it's indisputable that there's a large number of people killed and injured, and in a just world the numer of innocent casualties would be ZERO. :( This is why I initiated this thread.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”