Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I am unsure what tactics to use here

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

The only problem I have with the US taking refugees is the risk that we are taking in our enemy as refugees like what happened in France where some of the "refugees" were involved in the attack

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bringing in refugees does create the very real risk that a wolf will come sneaking in, disguised as a lamb.

But doing what's right -- especially for the politicians who trumpet their Christian faith at every opportunity -- means accepting that risk and doing as much as possible to mitigate it, with whatever kinds of background checks are available. Even this won't reduce the risk of a jihadi slipping into the USA to zero. But I'm willing to say, "Take on the refugees" anyway, because there are so many legitimately endangered people who are seeking asylum for good reason. I am not willing to turn them away and live in fear. What was that quote from one of the eventual victims in the Charlie Hebdo attack? "I would rather die standing up than live on my knees", IIRC. So be it, then.

(I specified "Christian faith" since I'm a lifelong Catholic and so I've spent a lot of time reading and listening to Jesus's quotes... I know what Jesus requires of His followers. And it's not turning away suffering innocents because we're afraid of that small percentage of evildoers who might sneak in along with them.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

ALEXANDER III.jpg
Biblically speaking - its time to destroy Jericho.....

Also, obviously< Moulee and I "tore into " the Book of Revelations to see if the Nonsense and Massive ongoing self contradictions mean't anything else existed with This weirdest of all "books" or "Stories"....The the light went on......The contradiction were from different manuscripts copied and then years later merged together....that done what about the rest.....John of Patmos was a desert-crazed psychic..who say that the world at various times would be attacked by ugly people and there would be one last attack, as the human race's development goes from one form of Human (Homo Sapiens Sapientis) and would "reflower itself" as Homo Stellae Humanis....And thus here we are.

In terms of spirits that can help....I have talked with 4 spirits...who have been close to me since my mother (an incredible wyche) said that "Aristotle, Alexander III, ..olympias, Hephaestion" werebound to me forever. So now I am sneding this into the Zeitgeist.

C-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

ARISTOTLE & ACHILLES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

THOTH wrote:
ALEXANDER III.jpg
Biblically speaking - its time to destroy Jericho.....

Also, obviously< Moulee and I "tore into " the Book of Revelations to see if the Nonsense and Massive ongoing self contradictions mean't anything else existed with This weirdest of all "books" or "Stories"....The the light went on......The contradiction were from different manuscripts copied and then years later merged together....that done what about the rest.....John of Patmos was a desert-crazed psychic..who say that the world at various times would be attacked by ugly people and there would be one last attack, as the human race's development goes from one form of Human (Homo Sapiens Sapientis) and would "reflower itself" as Homo Stellae Humanis....And thus here we are.

In terms of spirits that can help....I have talked with 4 spirits...who have been close to me since my mother (an incredible wyche) said that "Aristotle, Alexander III, ..olympias, Hephaestion" werebound to me forever. So now I am sneding this into the Zeitgeist.

C-
My husband is convinced that these are the End Times. I can see where he's coming from, given the goings-on around the world. But there have always been some adherents of Christianity who have been convinced of the End Times being upon us. This mindset has existed since at least the time of Paul (who addressed some comments to the people who were avoiding marrying and doing other worldly things, in anticipation of the Second Coming being imminent). My own take on it is that "We know not the day nor the hour" of the end of the world, so if I do my best to live the right way, then I'm all set whether the world ends during my lifetime or eons after I've gone to my reward. :)

Those are some seriously strong spirits to have consulted with. Have they got any advice on what we might be able to do, to help influence the world to get back onto a better track? Or, at least, to minimize the ability of the evildoers to inflict their damage?

I just saw a CNN headline appear on my phone as I was writing this. "3 stabbed at London tube station in terror attack". So that's at least two multi-casualty attacks just TODAY, in Chad and in London. It's like watching a poison boulder rolling down a steep hill, accelerating as it goes. Every time we turn around this week, there's something about a terror attack on the TV/radio/internet news. I keep hearing that quote in my head that all that's needed for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing. I think the people here have access to resources that are unique, and uniquely potent. I'd like to see as many of us as possible make the most effective use of our abilities and our otherworldly alliances that we can.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Daesh has executed two men who were described as "magicians accused of sorcery" on Tuesday. Still more reason for every person on these forums to sit up and take notice. They'd do the same to every person on here in a heartbeat.

They need to be sent every manner of failure that exists. Let them lose decisively in every battle, let their ranks be infiltrated by informants at every level, let their equipment all malfunction, let their plots be discovered before they're carried out and let them be arrested before they harm any innocents. And let their funding be cut off... someone, somewhere's got to be financing them, since all this equipment and weaponry they have doesn't come cheap. Let their financiers wash their hands of these criminals at once and let their assets be frozen. Let the karmic backlash they've all been earning come down so hard that they don't know which way is up.

Let the people who have spirits who are capable of skewing the odds in favor of the above things happening, task their spirits accordingly. Let the spellcasters among us begin casting with the above intentions in mind. And if you have other ideas of how to knock out Daesh and Boko Haram, have at it. Let them be nothing but a repugnant footnote in history.

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

The Golden Dawn and affiliated organizations are organizing a massive day of binding for DAESH on 12/21/2015.

Follow the link below to participate and more information.

http://hermetic-golden-dawn.blogspot.co ... -wide.html

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

kenpodragon wrote:The Golden Dawn and affiliated organizations are organizing a massive day of binding for DAESH on 12/21/2015.

Follow the link below to participate and more information.

http://hermetic-golden-dawn.blogspot.co ... -wide.html
Outstanding! Thanks for the update.

And for those who are interested in doing their own working, it has a suggested spell that can be performed.

I will be showing this one to my spirits, to see if we can ALL coordinate our efforts, mine and theirs together.

kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

Imo,

they won't meddle with our world :)

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )

Return to “Spirit Tasking”