Sick of terrorism? How about THIS for a Spirit Task?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I mentioned this on PE, but I thought I'd bring it over to the CH forums, as well, since we have people who are interested in Spirit Tasking.

I have a large enough spirit family that I can divide them up into teams, based on particular attributes. For example, a Protection Team, a Prosperity Team, etc. Some of my spirits have, among their skills, delivering retribution or justice. I have asked them to interfere on every level with ISIS and its multiple offshoots, so that they experience nothing but failure at every turn and arrests and prison time. May their weapons fail, may their explosives fail, may their projects all be ruined, may they lose every battle, and may they find themselves in prison. The sooner the better.

I am sick, sick, sick of seeing headlines describing the killing and maiming of innocents. These poor excuses for human beings need to experience catastrophic failure of everything they try to do to hurt innocent people. Anyone who wants to join me in Operation Failure For Daesh is welcome to do so!

This also applies to Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, and all the other wretched, evil crackpot groups that want to kill and maim innocent people. May they know nothing but abject failure in everything they do.

Note that we don't have to wish bodily harm on anybody to accomplish this, if that goes against our ethics. I don't want anyone feeling like they have to break their own internal rule structure. or go against their own conscience, because that's not needed.

But the sooner these hateful, bloodthirsty, and sadistic individuals' efforts fall utterly apart, and they are consigned to a miserable footnote in history, the better.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

The headlines are horrific. I have no idea what justice looks like. Perhaps the removal of hate and fear? Can you tell me what your spirits think of your plan? I am very new here. I would guess that someone sooner or later has tried to influence large or small events and I wonder how that worked out.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

Evil begets evil. Violence begets violence.

Resource scarcity is the root of all evil - unfortunately it's now showing its terrible face.

You can't kill an ideology (unlike killing a country) - and you can't fight terrorism with bombs.

Just as a doctor doesn't treat only the symptoms but the underlying disease, we must approach these events holistically and through a historical lens.

I'm seeing parallels with the crusades, the mongol hordes, and many, many other instances in history where resource scarcity and male overpopulation lead to terrible happenings.

We must get back in balance, ensure proper care and utilization of our resources, and prevent tomorrow's ideolologues from becoming today's terrorists.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In an ideal world, the extremists would be discredited by the mainstream and relegated to the fringe. They would lack the covert or overt funding that they have now from various wealthy supporters and, most likely, governments. Armies would defeat them in every battle, and take back the territory that has been conquered.

I don't disagree that as a whole, the world needs to wake up and realize that we're all connected, not a bunch of "us vs. them" groups. But that's the longer-term solution, such as a doctor giving a patient a dietary and exercise regimen to follow to improve their health. In the short term, the infection still has to be dealt with. And the world's infection of haters has to be dealt with, too.

This is why I'm rooting for the haters to fail, fail, and fail some more. I'm not going to recommend wishing death and dismemberment on them, since that'd make us no better than the monsters we want to defeat. But failure at every turn, so their equipment never works, their internet is perpetually down, their weapons don't fire and their explosives are duds... that, I can heartily recommend. And also, for the various armies and police forces to find their every hideaway, destroy their every weapons/ammo cache, and arrest every last one of them. They need to FAIL. The more stupendously, colossally, and publicly, the better.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

If you want to help, then help where it matters..

http://news.yahoo.com/frances-president ... 25634.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Drake wrote:If you want to help, then help where it matters..

http://news.yahoo.com/frances-president ... 25634.html
I'm proud to say that PA's governor has stated outright that we will accept refugees. Unlike the governors of other states who, though they really have no power to prevent refugees from coming in, have stated that Syrian refugees are not welcome there. Way to live up to the inscription on the Statue of Liberty's base, you guys...

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

The extremists are the reason WHY these unfortunates are fleeing their homes in droves. The least the rest of the world can do is help them, particularly the more affluent nations (including the US).

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Some people believe hate is power. And it will take time for them to see the error of their way. Do we kill them now only for them to reincarnate with more vendetas? Or do we allow time to change them. My friend, who was a serial cheater, and was violent most of his life, said to me in his days of kicking the <<Removed by Mod>> out of people, he did not feel one ounce of remorse because his hate made him feel powerful. His reasons for kicking the <<Removed by Mod>> out of someone was not necessarily honorable but justified in his eye. But fast forward 20 years and now that he lives in boneyville by himself with none of his kind to influence to do stupid things and he is now clear. He now fears hell, and feels remorse.

If I were to do a spell, or call upon spirits, it is to have them turn on each other. Not kill each other, but can't get along for the life of them to do anything right. And may they be so jealous of their leader they snuff him out. And end their rein. My only concern is, that their lot is already controlled/possessed by the djinns. In which case I would call for a mass exorcism. The problem is we need to know what is going through their minds to find the correct steps.

It could be hunger, blackmail, or watching their loved ones die. I think a spell to feel guilt and remorse might be best.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I already asked if there could be something done to the ideology behind the extremists propaganda. But if we try to sent a message that they are on a wrong path, they still read the message through their own lenses and might see them as a warning that they should push even harder, any message can be twisted for its opposite. I asked what the guys now think because they in my world view ended to exactly same place of a "waiting room" the others they killed started their journeys in before going to wherever they go, and if the guys might have something to say to their comrades after that. I think there were no heroic feelings they might have expected. But its possible they have no comrades that actually care for what has been promised or if there is heroics or not, the masterminds might be goal-oriented in a wordly way, so to say. Someone thinks they get profits by driving people to migrate all over the globe and to each others throats. Also some of the roots that feed this thing go to the moneyed places like the militant arms industry, and there is no spirituality there, not any soft kind at least, though war has deities too, but this is not just about war.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Hmmm. Instead of blocking and attacking ISIS, l'd block hate and violence of any type, esp religious hate and violence! Go for the root and the weed cannot survive! Use all three of your bodies, which is what good magick is all about! DO something, FEEL something for our brothers and sisters who suffer, FORGIVE and BLESS them, because who among us has not been naughty? Don't stand for their crap...but also try to find the cause. We cannot solve the world's problems when we cannot solve our own first! Let's get a GOOD MAN OR WOMAN elected, then fix this damn broken legal system here in America, and fix our healthcare system. It is WORSE than before!!!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Hmmm. Instead of blocking and attacking ISIS, l'd block hate and violence of any type, esp religious hate and violence!
Most of us can only do this for ourselves, but we cannot do it for ALL of humanity. Because for 1 we don't have a connection to all the faces, 2 we don't understand the Karmas involved, and 3 the lords of war and destruction won't have anything to do. The world unfortunately has it's way of maintaining balance (cold but systematic nevertheless). Within the daylight are shadows, and within the night skies are the bright moon and stars. Would we ever see how beautiful the stars are if we always had daylight? And so the problems of humanity constantly persist, so we can see the love that surrounds us.

Many of the most horrendous crimes against humanity has been religion based. That just tells you, get a group of humans together and somehow they all turn into idiots.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Spirit Tasking”