Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Ok lets say you are "wired" totally different from the status quo human being. Nothing wrong with that - just have to find a new way

For example: Many people drink coffee in the AM to get them going, awake, focused for the day. However, people with ADHD have reported that caffeinated beverages produce a calming effect which is the opposite of the majority which uses it for the energizing effect.

So, my question is have you tried the opposite? In addition, have you had an in your blood reading done (it might provide clues that could help with your possible "wiring") or have you had any past life readings done (find that knowing who you've been helps with understanding who you've become) Hope this provides something you've not tried yet and offers some benefit:) Good Luck with Your evolving journey:)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Past life readings and soul retrievals. So far no "in your blood" readings of any sort. Nothing helpful in the readings I have had.

The most significant difference that I would point to is having been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. It was back in 1989, and it was considered significantly more unusual back then. I had it before it was cool.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote: The most significant difference that I would point to is having been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. It was back in 1989, and it was considered significantly more unusual back then. I had it before it was cool.
Why, hello fellow original hipster:D
The autism spectrum disorder such as Asperger Syndrome, may be the reason why you're "wired differently". Have you searched about how it affect the energy body, chakra etc.?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It never even occurred to me that someone might have already done this kind of research, but I would volunteer to participate.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:It never even occurred to me that someone might have already done this kind of research, but I would volunteer to participate.
Mmm, for research, I could only find one paper on the hypothesis of Asperger, "Autism Viewed as a Consequence of Pineal Gland Malfunction"

For non-medical, this site does mention that Asperger people may have different chakra system, even composite chakra.
http://bigpicturequestions.com/spiritua ... is-autism/

While from TCM, this link mentions that problem in liver, kidney, and spleen may lead to Autism
http://www.encognitive.com/node/6154

There might be more info out there, but difficult to find:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Two more weeks. That's on schedule for twice monthly updates. More nothing.

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Hi There Inedible, I am very interested in your updates as they certainly resonate with my own experiences. Currently I am waiting for an unblocking vessel from CH to see if that will help me. You are not alone!!! We'll get thru this but in the meantime I wrote this for you:

I've got a vessel, What the hell;
It doesn't work, Who can I tell?
I do believe there is a spell, but gee whiz for me it didn't gel;
It's true I'm in quite a tizz, as I want to feel some fizz;
I wonder if I've over coded? Did that make me overloaded?
I know the magick has been cast, Do I need a bigger blast?
Perhaps I'll have another tea, the answer may show up in my pee.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

LOL Pat, that's really good!
Unfortunately, it is exactly what is happening with me too...
It sucks and apart from a few experiences with my spirits every six months or so (which I am EXTREMELY grateful for), none of the spelled items or just spells that I have from CH and elsewhere seem to have had any effect at all.
I have two dynamite bindings and have kept them both "activated" for months now, but have zero results like Inedibe.
So off I go to make some tea to check for answers in my pee - might actually have some luck with that route 1la

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Pat is not tenured so she can only see your replies here. She is working with CH on her concerns.

I've activated everything at once; Has it made me a Psychic Dunce?
I've been told to put my toys away; so magick can start to make headway!

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Skipped February. March 6 now, and I saw my last post on January 25. I haven't forgotten how I felt when I was waiting to receive these bindings and I still thought that the Dynamite ones were going to work.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”