acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I have the Dynamite ones for Magick, Psychic, and Spirit Communication. I activated them all and left them *on*, haven't felt a thing.
In fact, nothing I activate or work with seems to make any difference. *shrugs*

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
surest
neophyte
neophyte

You guys should know that every spell work, which include results of casted spells even spirit interaction & communication all takes circuitous route ie part of least resistance and this makes it difficult for amateurs to know when the results is in their table. For example, l once casted a spell for money, as at that time , there wasn't PayPal access in my country, and l do buy things in overseas through agent and this said agent due to his own personal interest withheld about my $5,000, l got disturbed and worried about it and later felt he has scamed me and therefore left him.Did you know my spell manifested through that agent, after a month , he called and sent my money to me....hahahaha that was the easiest way with Which that money can come. An amateur may still be complaining that the gambling bait failed hence the spell failure.hahah look up somewhere you might be in the right track. magic is not about seeing/receiving, it's about believing.

Esoteric scientist

Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Hi All, It's reassuring to hear that all spells work. Except they haven't. I have several CH products of various levels. I have been wearing a CH pendant for unblocking since January 27, 2016. I appreciate the support and suggestions. It's distressing and frustrating to try all the recommendations and not make headway. I would love to hear from somebody who has has similar difficulties and how it finally got resolved. I hope to be one of those people one day. I believe I was told by CH Staff that unblocking usually takes a week but it could take over a month. Unfortunately, I feel nothing and see nothing different to date.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Pat
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: All in my Keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: My best Self.
My magical/paranormal name...: Aleris
Zodiac:

Hi All, It's reassuring to hear that all spells work. Except they haven't for me. I have several CH products of various levels. I have been wearing a CH pendant for unblocking since January 27, 2016. I appreciate the support and suggestions. It's distressing and frustrating to try all the recommendations and not make headway. I would love to hear from somebody who has has similar difficulties and how it finally got resolved. I hope to be one of those people one day. I believe I was told by CH Staff that unblocking usually takes a week but it could take up to a month. Unfortunately, I feel nothing and see nothing different to date.

Keep: Encantado (L), Trio of Angels (MAJ), AA Michael, Unicorn (A), Glass Bell Seraph (Z), Khodam (R), Gold Dragon (C), Star Fairy (U), Arkan Sonney (L), Duojna, Female Marid Elder Jinn (M)

"I don't know where I'm going but, I'm on my way" - Carl Sagan
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My conclusion at this time is that the Dynamite bindings probably work great for someone who doesn't need them. The point was to do research on something that was going to help people like me who do need something stronger. I should have been in on the design and planning.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:My conclusion at this time is that the Dynamite bindings probably work great for someone who doesn't need them. The point was to do research on something that was going to help people like me who do need something stronger. I should have been in on the design and planning.
I'll second this. It might be a good idea to introduce something that much stronger than Dynamite:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte

May be you can look up for " thought form" and how it relates to magic and spirituality/ conscious image creation. A good text may be " A treatise of cosmic fire , written by Alice Bailey. Always remember that believing is a steping stone of receiving, it's paramount in magic.it will be alright soon.

Esoteric scientist

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

darkwing wrote:
Inedible wrote:My conclusion at this time is that the Dynamite bindings probably work great for someone who doesn't need them. The point was to do research on something that was going to help people like me who do need something stronger. I should have been in on the design and planning.
I'll second this. It might be a good idea to introduce something that much stronger than Dynamite:)
I'll third this - LOL!!!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

surest wrote:May be you can look up for " thought form" and how it relates to magic and spirituality/ conscious image creation. A good text may be " A treatise of cosmic fire , written by Alice Bailey. Always remember that believing is a steping stone of receiving, it's paramount in magic.it will be alright soon.

Esoteric scientist
Be more explicit. I don't do hints and I don't see what you mean.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Inedible wrote:I should have been in on the design and planning.
Testing would make sense. Design and planning not so much since because of your inability to sense/see/etc you wouldn't really have any experience with spells and magick and therefore you probably wouldn't be of much help.
Now out of interest, what are your practices to train your third eye skills?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”