acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I'm trying to be patient, and get "the well-rounded collection" as CH suggests to cover all the bases and find something that resonates or things that work together. I'm also trying to talk to my spirits about it, and contribute effort on my part by learning and practicing and furthering my understanding.
I know these things aren't a magic bullet (pardon the pun) and we need to give them time to work, and to give time for our spirits to bond with us and learn how we can all work together.
But all the items that say you can feel an energy or whatever, I'm not feeling anything! So it's depressing.
On the other hand, I've been experiencing a lot of allergies/headaches/dizziness, some of which is normal for me and some isn't, so maybe something is happening. It's just frustrating to have your head swimmy all the time and can't focus on magick studies or make efforts towards goals. Can't work if I'm sick for instance!
I was really, really hoping the Dynamite listings especially would help open some doors.
I'm not at the point where I want to bother the HD with "why doesn't this work" complaints before giving everything a chance to pan out.
But I'm done with making purchases, other than spirit biographies. I feel like I've wasted a lot of money that could have been put towards something tangible.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
surest
neophyte
neophyte

@inedible, "thoughtform" may be of a help as l see it as a necessary course one need to take for spiritual development. It's actually the training and retraining of the mind on " mental image creation "otherwise called imagery and imagery is one of the factors that contributes much for the manifestation of any human desire especially if applied with magic. It's often said that thought is alive and can take any shape/form given to it.Reference text is " A treatise on cosmic fire by Alice A.Bailey , or the power of thoughtform by Rachel Goodwin.

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

You can also check the book here:http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 39&alt=web

Esoteric scientist

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

My point is that the Dynamite bindings that were sent to me were sent with the intention of helping to overcome the obstacles keeping me from developing my own abilities. Maybe they would work for people who don't need them, who are sensitive enough to interact with the bindings easily. Just by being who I am, with the lack of sensitivity I have, I am able to be a part of the process. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? Maybe. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? No. Wait. What was that? Okay, never mind. Do you feel something now? No. There is going to be a lot of not feeling anything. It is going to be frustrating for everyone involved. Eventually, though, answers can emerge. We can get away from the idea that something is wrong with me or wrong with the bindings.

And I do understand the idea that thoughts are powerful. I just don't see why I should pay $90 for a book I'm probably not going to read.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Inedible wrote:My point is that the Dynamite bindings that were sent to me were sent with the intention of helping to overcome the obstacles keeping me from developing my own abilities. Maybe they would work for people who don't need them, who are sensitive enough to interact with the bindings easily. Just by being who I am, with the lack of sensitivity I have, I am able to be a part of the process. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? Maybe. Do you feel something now? No. Do you feel something now? No. Wait. What was that? Okay, never mind. Do you feel something now? No. There is going to be a lot of not feeling anything. It is going to be frustrating for everyone involved. Eventually, though, answers can emerge. We can get away from the idea that something is wrong with me or wrong with the bindings.

And I do understand the idea that thoughts are powerful. I just don't see why I should pay $90 for a book I'm probably not going to read.
Which is basically testing.

If you would have done a google search, you might have found this. I have no idea if that is the full book since I don't own the full book, but it's still something.

And since you don't feel anything, I gotta ask. You wanted a manual from Papa Hood one time because you said you can connect to the energies and self initiate. How does that work if you don't feel it? How do you know the initiation worked? How do you connect with those energies if you don't feel them? How do you work with those energies if you don't feel them?
Or do you mean you only feel internally but nothing that's outside of your body?

Because with the Dynamite Binding you said you felt something in the beginning. Is it possible that you just shut it out, consciously or subconsciously? That you're basically blocking yourself from feeling it, for whatever reason. Sometimes you sound like you'd do it out of principle, just to prove how numb and unable to feel you are.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Hi Inedible ive been following your posts and I thought everybody has something right. I've always been sensitive to my surroundings and others feelings until I underwent my reiki attunements which opened more doors I then went onto receive the full Kundalini attunements, that has allowed me to do more stuff but it's taken a number of years.
Have you tried Reiki Attunements? Just a thought Inedible [emoji4]
I purchased 2 Dynamite bindings but held off with the full strength and opted for 5 I think and I became a bit dizzy and have left them on and no symptoms after that a few hours.
I've got a lot in the system waiting I hope not too much lol I've also purchased a blockages removal as I'm sure I've got heaps of crap I fact I know that's needs to go . Best of luck and keep trying !
I'm trying blood magick for my third eye and will live with the consequences but this is a path I'm firmly on. Excited scared at times yes. Determined ? Defiantly !
My knowledge is minimal but my spirit is strong

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Aprophis for the above link you provided

They Come And Go 8*8
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Hekhare wrote: Have you tried Reiki Attunements? Just a thought Inedible [emoji4]
Afaik he's gotten a lot of Reiki attunements. And he mentioned initiating himself in a few just with the manuals, as I've written above.
Since you get a lot of services done to open your third eye. What are the exercises you do to train your third eye skills? Maybe your 3rd eye is already open but you don't have enough skill to use it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes there is that Aprophis sadly time is not always on my side with work commitments normally upto 60 hours a week so that's why I'm purchasing spells and what ever else but this is not about me lol I was merely offering my support and suggestions that's all thanks

They Come And Go 8*8
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Hekhare wrote:Yes there is that Aprophis sadly time is not always on my side with work commitments normally upto 60 hours a week so that's why I'm purchasing spells and what ever else but this is not about me lol I was merely offering my support and suggestions that's all thanks
Well, you're not alone with that. Although I don't make it up to 60, I need 10 hours sleep every day, need as in I don't function properly if I don't. So there's only a few hours a day left I have for stuff that's not work.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”