Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Lol it gets so tiresome but I suppose we have to live and spend , when I was going through my second reiki Attunement I had a flash And for a brief moment I saw angels and a second time whilst coming round from anaesthetic , almost translucent in appearance facial features but lacking detail and wings almost down to the ground, I've seen a few ghosts and sense stuff so I know my third eye is working but lacking the required dedication , I notice the most while in bed just before sleep I see thing like face creatures places mostly in black and white shadow like , I even saw a black demon on a black horse lol it didn't unnerve me it was like I was observing . It's exciting times and I'm so so glad I found this space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

In 1998 I started being attuned to reiki. It was because of a demonstration event where I received a sample of reiki energy, by way of hands-on on at the top of my head. The first few years with reiki, there were periods of months when I would feel the ability to run reiki and months when it didn't seem to work. It finally became consistent. Generally, I tend to be much better at feeling reiki and energy in general when I am initiating the flow of energy. The exception is when in person. I can feel people working on me much more easily in person.

It is possible that there could be something to be learned from having me send a variety of energies to a target person or vessel or Spirit. People used to tell me that I am a strong sender. It could be a way to diagnose imbalances or blockages based on what comes through most clearly.

It is possible that the best way through deep blockages is some sort of circuit set up. Energy comes through me and returns. It is tweaked until a complete circuit is set up. Information is developed on both the sending and returning. My opinion is not even required.

What I want most is to sense energies that are not mine. Something surprising and new.

About feeling the actual Dynamite bindings. I did. It was surprising. When I went to bed and woke up the next morning, it was over. I didn't feel them again.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Inedible wrote: About feeling the actual Dynamite bindings. I did. It was surprising. When I went to bed and woke up the next morning, it was over. I didn't feel them again.
Which might mean that you are actually able to feel energies, but you block it mentally for whatever reason. It was strong enough to overcome your mental blocks back then but your mind decided to NOPE out of that during the night and made the blocks stronger.

Your blocks might be mental of nature and not energetically ones, which you could remove with services or anything else. Maybe getting more services and initiations and third eye ripping and whatnot isn't the way for you to go (because It might already be open, but your mind isn't, I honestly suspected that already after reading your posts).

And mental blocks are probably the hardest to get rid of, especially since you basically battle your own mind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes, I know. I am mentally defective. I am also too cheap to keep paying for stuff, after so many years of paying and paying and paying. It would be nice if I could get my money back for all the things that didn't help me.

The point is, I want to believe. Like the guy on the X Files show. There is nothing to gain from saying "see, I told you it couldn't work" and that isn't what I want anyway. If I didn't have memories of having had abilities, and of having had them work, I might have given up long ago. It is real and I had it. I want to have it again.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Ohi, you're not mentally defective, you just need more efforts to get things fixed.Reading & researching has been my own personal hobby, at least for the fun of it. It's quiet understood that nothing can exist/survive without food. But what is food? We tend to think of nourishment only as what we take in through our mouth but what we consume with our eyes, ears, noses, tongues and our bodies is also food(Thich Nhat Hanah 2013) that why Reading is consumption .Are we consuming and creating the kind of food that is healthy for us and helps us grow metaphysically? What books are you reading? What videos are you watching? And how does it relates to your spiritual growth? Reading & researching are the core aspect of spirituality , hence my previous references:[The Power of Thoughtforms - by Rachel Goodwin] is good,have a look at it! http://www.trans4mind.com/counterpoint/ ... dwin.shtml andhttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331600929439&alt=web and ie why metaphysicians are called the " elites " because they can read and define meaning in every later and words.magic is within and not without is a popular belief and l think so. May you also wish to look at the term" internal connection " as it relates to spirituality. Many of us spend time in meetings and e-mailing with others and not a lot of time communicating with ourselves, the results is that we don't know what is going on within us , it may be a mess inside. But how, then, can we get ride of it? We believe that with all our devices, we can connect, but ie an illusion. In daily life, we are been disconnected from ourselves, we work but we don't know we are working, we are here but we don't know we are here, we are alive but we don't know that we are alive. Throughout the day we loose ourselves and focus. It's a revolutionary act to communicate with ourselves and it's that simple, sit down and stop that state of being lost, of not being yourself, you begin by stoping whatever your doing, sitting down and connecting yourself through mindful awareness. Mindful awareness is the full awareness of the present moment.you don't need any device, just sit down and breathe in and out, in-out,in-out, in-out, in-out xm.ln just few seconds after this , you can fully connect within yourself. You then know what's going on in your body, your feelings, your emotions and perceptions. And that's what l do before any magical work.you may ask how do all these connect to your issues but try it l bait you.

Esoteric scientist

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Inedible wrote:Yes, I know. I am mentally defective. I am also too cheap to keep paying for stuff, after so many years of paying and paying and paying. It would be nice if I could get my money back for all the things that didn't help me.
Just an idea.. but you could wait til CH has another 85% off sale.. get a master vessel and put all of the bindings on one piece. Then sell off the other vessels as being just jewelry or stones. That would help to get some of your money back, and still keep the bindings for later.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
jyducas
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Yinepu, good idea!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9200 發送

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

surest wrote: http://www.trans4mind.com/counterpoint/ ... dwin.shtml andhttp://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331600929439&alt=web
The bottom of the page references a free track by iAwake. I have bought several of their programs, including their main program PMP 3.0 - and I do feel energy from them consistently.

The article on thoughtforms itself, however, was not very helpful.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Yes, I know. I am mentally defective. I am also too cheap to keep paying for stuff, after so many years of paying and paying and paying. It would be nice if I could get my money back for all the things that didn't help me.
Inedile, you are by no means mentally defective. Such self critisism and beating yourself up for being "wired differently" is creating a huge block for your progress and development. I suggest that we all should realize that we are all unique, one of a kind human beings, not perfect, but unique and beautiful in our own way.

I also had periods when I felt, saw and heard a lot. I kept on practising every day (meditating, working with energy and just viewing through my third eye). Then it stopped due to a life/changing event. All my sensitivity and abilities became muted and literally disappeared, I became disconnected from meta. Now I am in a relaxed state of being, on the way back again, unblocking myself, working with the bindings little by little.

Have you by chance tried to deactivate for a day or more and reactivate then meditate with the Dynamite binding? Or reactivate it by reciting the code words while in the super relaxed/meditative state?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

At first I activated the bindings every day. I was trying to get the experience back of feeling the energy of the vessels. They are just nice stones to me now.

Feeling energy is easy. I just can only feel my own. Often that doesn't include crystals, plants, the cat, or anyone else. Every day I give myself reiki.

Meditation is also easy. I have been doing it for a long time now. There was construction right outside of the apartment I live in - they were ripping bricks off the wall - and I could still meditate.

It isn't that I have no abilities or that I can't use them. Exactly. On the other hand, I practice alone and have always practiced alone and I just can't seem to find people to practice with in person. The barriers seem to be about working with other people or having them work on me. The best anyone has managed is to get an initial response from me followed by immediate adaptation.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”