Dynamite Bindings (Inedible)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

There is a big difference between saying that I think I am feeling something and saying that I have had my first successful night visit to the cemetery. Please keep in mind that it is too soon to say. Recently I started meditating more and doing more exercise. The real killer is being able to drink as much soda as I can put in my stomach at work; I am actively looking into options. At first, I was convinced that drinking water when I can have soda without having to pay for it was stupid. Now I am starting to recognize that stupid is drinking poison because it is free. On the other hand, I still have resistance because other people will see me drink water and think I am being stupid. It takes time to work through the layers of resistance and the important thing is seeing how it works. The point of subconscious strategy is to do things without being aware of them consciously. Normally when I try to make an effort to improve my habits and clean up my life it lasts a little while and old habits resume. Give it a couple more months and we will see if I can finally See. Being able to listen psychically would be good, too.

poker_player
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Thanks Inedible.
When I was a kid I also didn't drink any water. Why should I? It tastes like nothing. This days I'm 95% water.

Keep us update.

If you google Lord Uphir - Third Eye attunement, activation and cleansing you'll find it...

I never saw a wild animal feel sorry for himself...
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The thing with Satan and Sons doesn't really appeal to me.

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:The thing with Satan and Sons doesn't really appeal to me.
Hello Inedible,

May I ask you a question? Is there something you have found that does work for you? I'm sort of blind and deaf still, to the spirit world so to say. In currently working on it, but I was curious if you found something that has helped you interact better with your spirits/entity's?

If you care to answer the question I'd appreciate it, if it is personal I understand.

Thanks.

P.s good job on your lucid dream progress!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nothing tends to work for me. I still worry that every Spirit and spell I have ever bought here was a waste of money. It tends to irritate me when I read about how powerful and dangerous something is and how it tends to give people more results than they are ready for because I buy it and nothing happens. As for "Satan and Sons", I'm not Christian. I don't tend to believe in Satan, but I do remember that he was the bad guy of the story. He is known for promising great things and not having the ability to deliver.

When I say something is working for me, and I can say it with confidence instead of saying that I think something is sort of maybe hinting that in the future it will add up to something, that is truly impressive. It really happened for me. I transitioned all the way into a dream. It was vivid and the content was surprising me. It lasted longer than any lucid dream I can remember having. If there was a down side it was that I kept trying to change things and control things out of habit and didn't focus enough on relaxing and stabilizing the dream. But I am confident that I will get to try again soon.

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Nothing tends to work for me. I still worry that every Spirit and spell I have ever bought here was a waste of money. It tends to irritate me when I read about how powerful and dangerous something is and how it tends to give people more results than they are ready for because I buy it and nothing happens. As for "Satan and Sons", I'm not Christian. I don't tend to believe in Satan, but I do remember that he was the bad guy of the story. He is known for promising great things and not having the ability to deliver.

When I say something is working for me, and I can say it with confidence instead of saying that I think something is sort of maybe hinting that in the future it will add up to something, that is truly impressive. It really happened for me. I transitioned all the way into a dream. It was vivid and the content was surprising me. It lasted longer than any lucid dream I can remember having. If there was a down side it was that I kept trying to change things and control things out of habit and didn't focus enough on relaxing and stabilizing the dream. But I am confident that I will get to try again soon.

Maybe your ability to lucid dream is your door way, you finally got your foot in the door. Now as you progress in lucid dreaming you will be able to interact with the spirits in the realm of dreams I hope! Lucid could lead to the astral realms?

Good luck.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yes. Astral projection should be back soon, too.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Yes. Astral projection should be back soon, too.
Hey man, I’ve read through your topic and I feel the same. I wasted alot of money here and I still worry about the fact is it all even real ? Lol. Maybe I am complaining too soon. Maybe not. I’m 2 months in. Started mid July this year.

I bought “dark” spirits because I wanted action. I wanted paranormal activity going on in my house. I wanted a friendship with my spirits. I feel sad for them I can’t connect. I do talk to them sometimes but i’m more busy with other things. The thing is with CH they promise you ALOT. Like fire works and everything that’s why I kept falling for this scam you know. Somewhere I wanted to believe all this would come true if only I would buy that one more spell/spirit or infusion.

I’m kinda done with it. I’m frustrated to the max. I absokutely don’t feel anything other than stupid tingles!

Hell, I wish my spirits would scare the <<Removed by Mod>>out of me or something. They have permission to drag me out of my bed just like in those paranormal activity horror movies. I don’t care anymore !

That way I would know they do exist.... Now I know nothing.... Yeah they say it’s all in your head you know. For how long do you have to meditate? 1 year? 5 years or 25 years?

I an really disappointed.... I placed some orders on some messages from the spirits to me. And that’s it. One more infusion and services. If I don’t see any improvement I’ll quit on this forum and never come back...

I’m absolutely done with all this ****.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
Inedible wrote:Yes. Astral projection should be back soon, too.
Hey man, I’ve read through your topic and I feel the same. I wasted alot of money here and I still worry about the fact is it all even real ? Lol. Maybe I am complaining too soon. Maybe not. I’m 2 months in. Started mid July this year.

I bought “dark” spirits because I wanted action. I wanted paranormal activity going on in my house. I wanted a friendship with my spirits. I feel sad for them I can’t connect. I do talk to them sometimes but i’m more busy with other things. The thing is with CH they promise you ALOT. Like fire works and everything that’s why I kept falling for this scam you know. Somewhere I wanted to believe all this would come true if only I would buy that one more spell/spirit or infusion.

I’m kinda done with it. I’m frustrated to the max. I absokutely don’t feel anything other than stupid tingles!

Hell, I wish my spirits would scare the <<Removed by Mod>>out of me or something. They have permission to drag me out of my bed just like in those paranormal activity horror movies. I don’t care anymore !

That way I would know they do exist.... Now I know nothing.... Yeah they say it’s all in your head you know. For how long do you have to meditate? 1 year? 5 years or 25 years?

I an really disappointed.... I placed some orders on some messages from the spirits to me. And that’s it. One more infusion and services. If I don’t see any improvement I’ll quit on this forum and never come back...

I’m absolutely done with all this ****.
You're here for the wrong reason.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote: I’m absolutely done with all this ****.
That is understandable.
All the best for your next endeavors : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”