Dynamite Bindings (Inedible)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

All 4 Dynamite Bindings arrived with the explanation that they vary between C4 and C5T3. The strength is not constant. Previously the last time I felt something from a CH vessel the longest I felt something was about three seconds. Most of the time I felt nothing at all. This time I think I felt something from all four vessels for long enough to read the instructions and say the activation codes and put them in my pocket in one of the plastic bags. Yes, I did activate all four at the same time. And nearly an hour later I still think I feel something, so long as I don't pay attention to something else like watching TV. So far I can't see why I would want to use the code words to turn them off. I just want to know how often I need to activate them to keep them turned on. The most important thing is going to be actually getting results from the binding. Often I see things on the CH web site that I would be interested in having. Then I remember that so far nothing has actually done what it was supposed to. I want to believe; it is more fun that way. The problem is that increasingly I am uncomfortably reminded of games like Dungeons and Dragons and the people who start to confuse their game characters with real life. Even the out-of-body experiences I had back in 1989 seem like just distant memories now. I had lost hope of ever doing it again.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I agree with what you say.
I would also like to know that if the dynamite bindings are not turned off will they continue ad infinitum?
Or do they have some kind of auto cut off?

I used to know things
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi. I've been reading several of your posts, where you are writing in the old "me" style, i.e. not seeing or feeling anything. I hope dynamite bindings do smth for you.

Normally code words once activated are ON unless you deactivate them.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you do not deactivate them then they stay on continuously. The only time you would want to deactivate them is if you start feeling things on your own.

I can imagine not being able to feel things is frustrating and disheartening for you. Outside of working with something like the Dynamite bindings to try and get yourself in tune with the spirits or magick around you the other option would be to start looking at blockage removal or cleansing.

The obvious has been stated to you many times before, I'm sure, that believing is the first step, followed by an open mind & heart, not discounting the subtleties, and donating time each day to the binding you feel closest to energy-wise. Typically these steps are the foot in the door to developing on your path.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Outside of working with something like the Dynamite bindings to try and get yourself in tune with the spirits or magick around you the other option would be to start looking at blockage removal or cleansing.
This is so obvious.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I don't know how many times I have been attuned, empowered, initiated, cleared, activated, soul retrieved, and healed over the decades. Meditation classes, yoga classes, reiki classes. Chi Kung classes. Tarot lessons. IET sessions were my favorite. Then there were spells, Spirits, and potions.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:I don't know how many times I have been attuned, empowered, initiated, cleared, activated, soul retrieved, and healed over the decades. Meditation classes, yoga classes, reiki classes. Chi Kung classes. Tarot lessons. IET sessions were my favorite. Then there were spells, Spirits, and potions.
I also underwent lots of stuff. My major blockages got removed only after i myself started to remove them. Spells gave me the key to realize how to do it. Myself.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Poly, if you have any tips to share those reading would probably love it.

Sometimes you just need to start back at the beginning. If you can create some connections with the core steps of your journey... such as starting with any natural gifts you possess, you can usually build and expand from there.

Working with your own energy to remove blocks would go a long way to ensuring a potent blockage removal.

For instance, sit in a calm state of mind. Through your mind's eye visualize 3 of the greatest stresses in your life. Then visualize the solution to each of these 3 stresses. As you visualize the solution imagine they are dissipating and disappear.

Visualize a violet light surrounding you. In this light is the positive energy you need to strengthen your mind and spirit. In the light your blockages dissolve and leave a clear path.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Sounds like you are blocking yourself and are trying too hard. As crazy as it sounds, I suggest taking a break, maybe even a vacation. Get away from everything, even the paranormal, and get into something that takes your mind off of it. If you have something in your life that you feel is blocking your path, deal with that first. Often times not concentrating on it will help your subconscious work it out. Good luck.

May You Be Blessed,
Neo

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)

Umm, it could also be because you've taken too much that they've become jumbled and are working against you now. It's like at school when I tried to study everything based on curriculae, my brain just stopped and couldn't even watch TV. So that time I had to start fresh and slowly from the very basic, and I guess it's better now since I choose one that I'm most interested in at time, or as Magnolia said "feel closest to":) From there I used what I learned the fundamental way of thinking and applied it to other subjects, e.g. logic and formula from math and physics and applied them for learning history and literature. Couldn't understand 100% of those subjects, but at least enough to pass the class:)

Not sure if you can apply this method in the metaphysical though, since I remember my teacher back home introduced me to an old man who has lost his mind. He said the old man has learned and gained too much that his "spirit" (not sure if he meant the mind or really the spirit) couldn't handle it:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”