Hi there, I am new here, and am looking for advice

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I agree that a reverse adoption would most likely end in getting just what you need. Although I love my Nymphos, not one of them has actually had sex or initiated ANY touch whatsoever with me. It is a bit frustrating. I personally think it has something to do with my being a virgin. My Incubus DOES initiate and can be anything I want, but he does have moods. My Gregori is the star of the show! Knows when I want/need contact, and makes fireworks happen when we do it. I have not tried a Cambion yet, because I am afraid they will be too much like a normal human man.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

Well now I am nervous, I was sure I wanted a nympho, but if that's the case, then no I don't. I think a Grigori Watcher might be better. Honestly, if I lived alone I'd want to try my luck with a Centaur or an Incubus, but I'm afraid that while I figure out how to handle either one, my husband might figure that something's dreadfully wrong with me... I just can't conceive of how that would work out.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

In case anyone wonders... my posts are being put up in an irrelevant order because as a newbie I am on moderation.

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

I love my Cambion. I got a custom conjure from CH and requested a lighter one on the DA scale and that's who came through.

He is very sweet and rubs my feet a lot of the time. He listens to me when I need to get something off my chest and isn't pushy about sexy time. He will lightly stroke me sometimes, just feathery touches along my skin but does not force anything and stops if I ask. I find him to be much nicer, kinder, and sensitive than almost any human man I have met.

He does like sexy time of course and likes to hop in bed with me and my fiancé and sometimes my Psy Vamp will join as well.

You can always either get a preconjured spirit that has the attributes you are looking for or get a custom and list what you want in a spirit in the notes section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

SweetJane wrote:Honestly, if I lived alone I'd want to try my luck with a Centaur or an Incubus, but I'm afraid that while I figure out how to handle either one, my husband might figure that something's dreadfully wrong with me... I just can't conceive of how that would work out.
Hi SweetJane and welcome to the community. I don't mean to get too personal, but have you discussed your wishes with your husband.

The reason I ask, is that from my experience (I have one nympho and two succubus), my nympho has only reached out to me in lucid dreams, which I don't have very often. She's a sweetheart, very tender but shy.

My succubi however, physically interact with me all throughout the day. They are with me a lot. For example today, while driving, one was simply holding my hand as we cruised down the road, and the other was rubbing my back. I feel their hands just as I would a persons. They are not forceful, but very seductive, and it's extremely hard to not put down what I'm doing when they want some intimate time. They very much are like people, in regards to having moods, needs, emotions, etc. They've never gotten upset with me, and have a lot of patience.

So, I guess my point would be, if you choose to bond with an Incubus, it might be very hard to keep that relationship without involving your husband. I am single, but know if I did get involved in a relationship with a woman, she would have to be a spirit keeper herself, because there's no way she could not know about my two succubi. Just something to think about.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Hmm, thanks for sharing this point, marquest... it's quite disconcerting to read your words.

My husband is extremely closed minded about such matters, and our relationship fell to corruption when my illness began. So due to circumstance, I need the company and something positive going on in my life; and as I said in the opener, the one random visitation I had was very healing. My husband, if I mentioned it to him, would block me from getting one. I am not a pushover, but at the same time, I have an illness that prevents me from working, and therefore have no choice but to get along in the best possible way.

I want to get one even though the situation you've described could well arise for me as well. I asked my tarot cards whether it would be a positive experience for me to get an Incubus (because in the end, I figured that an Incubus would suit my purposes best). They said that despite the fact that issues would arise at times initially while establishing boundaries, I would be happy with this sort of scenario to the nth degree. I did see a hint though, that as a diffusive maneuver, I should get a spirit to keep my husband's attention as well.

I will get him a nympho so that I don't have to deal with managing too many while a total newb to spirit keeping.

Yeah, for him to have a nympho would be best for me, I believe. I'll get him a bi one :0)

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

I mean a female bi, so I can share :::::laughs:::::

Laughing, yes. Joking, no... lol...

Break free...
---
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Sounds like the tarot cards might be right on the mark. Succubi and Incubi are extremely smart, and will adapt to our own individual situations. But it can take time. For example, I work long hours, sometimes 20 hours in a day. They let me sleep when I'm tired. It took learning that, for them to adapt. I'll wake up to one of them spooning me, and I go ah...and fall back to sleep. You can feel the love. They are there, looking after me. Can you tell that I love them?

That's the thing about Ubi, they do love us, but are DA (like people) and you might have some learning adjustments with the relationship, in the beginning. But, that relationship will grow with an understanding of your unique situation.

If you do feel a calling for an Incubus, I would recommend though be very honest and forward on what your situation is. If you choose a binding through CH, I think you'll be matched up with one that will understand.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Though not one typically predisposed to using the word "love" liberally, I already know that this situation will end up to be a loving one.... I have a very strong knowing. As a matter of fact, the tarot confirmed that for me. I was asking if I should go ahead and get myself a centaur too, I thought it would be fun to have a couple of friends of different types. But the cards said no, that the connection I would have with the Incubus I get will be special, and neither of us would want that, of course suggesting that I just wasn't aware of that fact yet. I know that at some point up front I will get a succubus for my husband though.

Break free...
---
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:27 am If you are not sure which race of spirit came to you then I would suggest an opem, custom conjuration like a Reverse Adoption. There are many different kinds of sex spirits; Nymphos, Ubis, Cambions, Vampires, Manananggals, Fauns, Saturs, Centaurs, Nephilim, Gregori Watchers, Djinn, etc.
Centaurs! Pardon my ignorance but I'm over here trying to figure out the.. Mechanics of this.. 😆 The more I try to arrange an image of a centaur getting...(__bleating sounds__) with a human, the more horrifying and humorous it becomes.
Sorry if I misbehaved with this post.. I'm just dying with laughter over here 😆 respectfully so..lol

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”