Hi there, I am new here, and am looking for advice

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

I am looking for a spirit, but I am not sure which kind would be best. I only want one for, well obvious reasons, seeing as I'm in this section of the forum. Perhaps I should explain specifically why, so you can help me find out which kind I need, as well as how to find one.

I have a serious health condition, and have had since the mid 2000s. I have zero energy most times. Since afflicted with the condition, there has been only once that I had my normal degree of energy...

Recently during the night I was visited by a spirit, he was extremely well endowed 1ht (which I wish to be a quality of the spirit I acquire). He was pleasantly energetic, and as a result of his visit I woke up in a very happy mood - happier than for as long as I can remember, and my energy level was phenomenal. I honestly would like to have this experience frequently, and would like to know what type of spirit I need, and what all I need to know to do this right.

By the way, though I only want the physical interaction, I also want respect and stability. I don't know if I want emotional interaction or not. Can you tell me the main differences between a nympho and an incubus? Any advice you have for me would be grand. Thank you very much.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SweetJane wrote: Can you tell me the main differences between a nympho and an incubus? Any advice you have for me would be grand. Thank you very much.
From what I have learnt - an incubus is more likely to have s*x with you and wouldn't bother much about philosophy, deep feelings, etc, and I guess if you order a custom one (from CH, specifically putting your wishes in the notes section, they will bind the perfect one for you). An incubus is a DA, meaning they can actually be moody/grumpy/say nasty words. They can also be "hungry" for the ahem energy and just try to take it from you, even if you're not in the mood so to speak. Some keepers on the forum describe their succubus/incubus as actually being quite forceful.

A nympho on the other hand requires more time to bond with from what I've learnt. They are WA, totally pure, no nastiness with them, they won't try to force anything on you.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Being adventurous, the forcefulness doesn't daunt me so much, but the incubus seems scarier to me, like I'd be afraid that it would be aggressive in other, more challenging ways rather than sexual. I suppose that if it became too much to deal with, one could deal with that as the time came...?

Does it happen that a person never gets to *do that* with their nympho, or is it that if you treat it right, that's bound to happen, or what? I suppose that in cases the necessary connection may not be established, so that's the perspective I am asking from.

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Or... you can get a Cambion.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

You are in an excellent position: it is a quality of male spirits (and entities but let us use 'spirits' for both in this discussion) that they are generally more "forward" sexually than females and so you will undoubtedly be the belle of the ball when a conjuror seeks a companion for you. Since you are a hot commodity, you should optimize your outcome.

Let's start with a simple question: are you a member of a religion or spiritual community that accepts the existence of spirits? Do you believe benevolent spirits exist. I ask because you should think about ways to add to try life, rather than make your life more difficult. If a Christian is more comfortable with a sexual angel rather than the idea of an Incubus, then you can avoid setting up a later conflict in your mind. I assure you there are plenty of Angels that want to have sexy time with Humans. They also have powers of healing and protection, which are also wonderful.

But I hear a nice Randy Satyr is a lot of fun too (maybe even a tad too vigorous some days.). Centaurs can vary... But I'll leave that to other threads.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote: Not really...all of my Incubi happen to be very emotionally connected with me. They're DA, which means they're like humans. No properly bound spirit will try and "take" energy from you. They may feed with permission, but I haven't experienced any of the bound spirits in my keep trying to demand something with me. (Then again, they know I wouldn't stand for nonsense anyway) I have a much harder time connecting with my Nymphos, but I'm not as attuned to lighter energies. Nymphos are, as stated, white arts. They cannot harm their keeper in any way. Then again, no properly bound spirit should ever harm their keeper in any way.

Personally I prefer Incubi, because they can manifest more strongly, and they'll shapeshift into anything you want them to be. Nymphos (at least the ones I have) already have a set appearance. So it comes down to this: Do you prefer someone that may take a bit to bond with and has softer, but more loving, sexual energies like Nymphos, or do you prefer the hard and fast darkness of Incubi? I have several of both in my keep, and I do love them all, but I seem to connect with Incubi better.
I agree REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY. I have succubi and they fall inline with this statement.
piscesstein wrote:Or... you can get a Cambion.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Eh, idk about a Cambion for this situation.

When I first read the OP though, Gregori Watcher came to mind for some reason. Not sure why. . .

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote: Not really...all of my Incubi happen to be very emotionally connected with me. They're DA, which means they're like humans. No properly bound spirit will try and "take" energy from you. They may feed with permission, but I haven't experienced any of the bound spirits in my keep trying to demand something with me.
Exactly! This is what I thought too 1s

You know, humans...(living) guys especially. Some of them don't care much whether you want to engage in ahem with them or not at this or that moment (I do not mean rape, no-no). For example you have a guy (human), who wants ahem with you, but you're stressed, eshausted, just tired or not in the mood. But he wants. He won't give up unless you give in 1la and you will give in. And would be extra exhausted after the act.

Not every person is strong enough (mentally) to say a firm NO. That could lead to energy drain if one such a person gets a cheeky incubus.

If it works like this with incubi (like with human guys), I wouldn't want to have such a spirit in my keep...I would go for a Cambion (which I actually did the other day) or a nympho.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you are not sure which race of spirit came to you then I would suggest an opem, custom conjuration like a Reverse Adoption. There are many different kinds of sex spirits; Nymphos, Ubis, Cambions, Vampires, Manananggals, Fauns, Saturs, Centaurs, Nephilim, Gregori Watchers, Djinn, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

Okay then, what I think I need is as two of you have already suggested, to let the spirit choose me... at least that's what's top on my mind now, tied for second are a Satyr or a Grigori Watcher. I have plenty of reading up to do before I make my choice. I am going to see what I can read regarding the other suggestions offered as well.

Thanks to all for your advice.

Break free...
---
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

SweetJane wrote:Okay then, what I think I need is as two of you have already suggested, to let the spirit choose me... at least that's what's top on my mind now, tied for second are a Satyr or a Grigori Watcher. I have plenty of reading up to do before I make my choice. I am going to see what I can read regarding the other suggestions offered as well.

Thanks to all for your advice.
Very welcome! And so you could also have a "browse" in the CH's store with pre-bound guys. This is how I got my Cambion, just picked the one that I liked from the store (wasn't much of a "call" but I felt zero resistance when putting his listing into the shopping cart).

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”