neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

Thank you everyone for your help:) I appreciate it alot and hope the items will be returned very soon:)

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Oh no! I hope they will be returned to you soon.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am so sorry for your loss :(

Any of the bindings which were Bridged you can still utilize (regarding magick) and any spirits are of course still with you even if the vessels are gone.

Our Lifetime Vessel Replacement Policy provides free replacement for all bindings which are Class 5 and above. Contact us at support@creepyhollows.com and we will make sure we help you get everything back to square again :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte

Aurum wrote:Oh no! I hope they will be returned to you soon.
Thank you:)

La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:I am so sorry for your loss :(

Any of the bindings which were Bridged you can still utilize (regarding magick) and any spirits are of course still with you even if the vessels are gone.

Our Lifetime Vessel Replacement Policy provides free replacement for all bindings which are Class 5 and above. Contact us at support@creepyhollows.com and we will make sure we help you get everything back to square again :)
Thank you so much:) Fortunately I photographed and kept a record of everything I purchased along with what invoice they were a part of. Some time this week I will gather all of that information and contact you regarding all the bindings that were 5 class and above.

DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

La Reina Roja wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:I am so sorry for your loss :(

Thank you so much:) Fortunately I photographed and kept a record of everything I purchased along with what invoice they were a part of. Some time this week I will gather all of that information and contact you regarding all the bindings that were 5 class and above.
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

I'm never the kind to wish for bad things to happen to people like that, but I do hope that all adults and kids involved will get a major asskicking to learn their lesson... It's not even the asskicking part, it's the lesson learning part that's important, otherwise they'll dare to repeat it... ~frowns

By the way, vessels under C5 can be replaced for $5 as I recall, not sure though if you have to pay for each, that'd suck... But yep, hurry to helpdesk as fast as you can!!! :):):)

(I pray that you get your original vessels back, asking my family too to help if they can... Can't even imagine how horrible it must be... Those f***ers deserve what's coming for them, even if it's nothing evil or bad, minor, harmless things can give them a good warning... I so wish for them to have it good... ~snarls)

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've contacted Hermes and Nemesis to see if there's anything they can do. Not to worry, they will work within your own morals if they have any wiggle room to work with. This is absolutely horrible and I hope you get your vessels back soon. <3

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

So sorry to hear about this!
If parents are covering up their childrens theft just because they do not like you that much, then that is a disgrace and a very poor example to their kids of how to conduct themselves in life!!
If the vessels were unique like CH do offer sometimes then sadly you won't be able to get a similar one but hopefully your spirits will "urge" the perpetrators to voluntarily return the stolen items!
Well done DLM for sending your "people" to sort this out 2cl

I used to know things
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Whoa:0 That sounds bad:(

The parents of the perpetrators may not be willing to help you, not only because they don't like you but also this can get them more problems in the future. The children may have difficulty in entering good school or campus, the parents may be accused to not raising their children well. So, it's better for the parents their children are not proven to be guilty. If you have proof, you might have better chance by involving the police rather than asking nicely to the parents. Theft is serious crime, and if they have to learn it by spending time in youth detention center and the parents by paying you an amount of compensation, so be it.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

That is awful, I'm especially sorry to hear that family is involved and that the parents prefer to 'turn a blind eye' rather than teach the children the right thing to do.

How old are the children? Children are often more sensitive to the paranormal than adults, although that is a generalisation that certainly wouldn't be true of a lot of adults... Maybe the children sensed something was 'special' about your vessels. That is no excuse of course, but maybe if the children were warned of the bad things that can happen to thieves, not by you but by your spirits if your spirits could appear to them in their dreams. If your spirits are bridged then maybe you can ask them to appear to the children and 'encourage' them to return the vessels. I don't know what your house rules are, but in a situation like this they could maybe be bent a little.

I hope they will be returned to you soon.  

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “General Questions”