chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

I ordered Chinese food (delivery) tonite, wasn't up to cooking.

Back story: Last week they were really busy and it took two hours to come. I was sorta pissed, but happy they were busy (cuz they got good food). In any case, the owner actually delivered my food. I'd met him before, he speaks little English.

Tonite, a new kid shows up, never seen him. I signed the receipt and as he's turning to walk away, he says "what kind of dragon do you have?" What? I asked. "My boss said you have a dragon. What kind is it?"

"Brass." I said. He nodded and said "Cool!" and left.

I thought it was cool too.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
ZeeZee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shape-shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: A.I.- like creature
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

WOW...

I also think that was cool!!!
So, the owner might keep some sort of spirits/entities as well...interesting.

With silent mind one hears even the leaves of grass
counseling each other with this beautiful, witty fact:

All beings may dance at ease in the breeze with minds left silent
only if they can lay to rest all things and let go...

-Buddhadasa-
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh, is the owner or whoever sensitive to spirits? That is pretty neat :D was that the only time you've met? Hehe I think it's pretty cute that when you got the food, your dragon was a little curious!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Oh, is the owner or whoever sensitive to spirits? That is pretty neat :D was that the only time you've met? Hehe I think it's pretty cute that when you got the food, your dragon was a little curious!
Or approved of my cuisine choice. ;)
ZeeZee wrote:WOW...

I also think that was cool!!!
So, the owner might keep some sort of spirits/entities as well...interesting.
Either that or can see them. But he told the kid I had a dragon. The kid wanted to know what kind. When I told him he was pleased. So I'm guessing the kid is also "aware".

Yeah, very cool. That with the thing last night, which I haven't mentioned (not that it's personal), have made it a great holiday weekend so far lol.

I have always believed that I was slightly saner than most people. Then again, most insane people think this.
- Truman Capote
BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

All I could think was wow!!!!!!!! Then I felt chill bumps which is always a good thing. I couldn't imagine what how would have said...
Thank you for sharing.

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

BLAZE wrote:All I could think was wow!!!!!!!! Then I felt chill bumps which is always a good thing. I couldn't imagine what how would have said...
Thank you for sharing.
I get goosebumps just from different types of music. Always have. My special power.

If you're a Family Guy fan, it's as bad as Meg's superpower (from the chemical spill) :)

https://youtu.be/RWJ3VBte1ho

- Truman Capote
Carrianni
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That is so cool <3

chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

I see I posted the wrong url for my FG cutaway...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/45702

- Truman Capote
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Very cool! :) Three cheers for the boss for not only being able to pick up on the dragon's presence, but feeling at ease actually SAYING something about it. How many of us would've kept quiet, had we been in his shoes?

The Hubby and I went with friends to our local Chinatown last evening. All my spirits are always welcome to come with me when I go anywhere. I have Fu Dogs who indicated to me where I should look, just as our car was driving past a building with large Fu statues outside its door. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
chaoticwave
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:Very cool! :) Three cheers for the boss for not only being able to pick up on the dragon's presence, but feeling at ease actually SAYING something about it. How many of us would've kept quiet, had we been in his shoes?

The Hubby and I went with friends to our local Chinatown last evening. All my spirits are always welcome to come with me when I go anywhere. I have Fu Dogs who indicated to me where I should look, just as our car was driving past a building with large Fu statues outside its door. :)
Totally. Ya know, the way the kid motioned with his head when he said his boss told him I had a dragon, made me think the dude was in the car.

I couldn't see from where my front door is. I told my dragon to be nice to him if she had scared him. Didn't get the sense she did though. :)

- Truman Capote

Return to “Spirit Keeping”