sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have mentioned before that I have created different teams for my Spirit Family, depending on what their fortes are. For example, there's the Protection Team, the Prosperity Team, the Cheer-Up Team (yes, that's a thing :) ), and more.

About a week and a half ago, I was concerned at the shrinkage of my bank account, so I told the Prosperity Team that I needed to have a cash influx (that didn't involve anything bad, like insurance payment after an accident or an inheritance from someone dying). The next day, I got a Facebook message from a former boss of mine, to gauge my interest in a job they're currently creating that's starting out as a part-time temp job, and in about six months will transition to a full-time job.

She is no longer in the department where I worked for her years ago, the place with Coworkers From Hell whom I've mentioned before. She's a higher level of management now, and she has a lot more authority to nip that kind of behavior in the bud, should anyone under her show signs of not being a team player.

Needless to say, I jumped enthusiastically at the chance. I started filling out hire paperwork today, and will have a training session tomorrow (as well as get security cards, now that my name's in the system and I have an employee ID number).

So, thank you Prosperity Team, for filling my request so well and so quickly! :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That's wonderful L2R.
Congratulations and "well done" team!
1tu

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Cool, it looks like your team came through fast 1ak

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Cool. Nice job, team.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

Congratulations, and also job well done, team!

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Congrats!! it's nice when they do stuff like that.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

1lt What a team!!! 1lt
Well done and congrats!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I used to know things
Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow! That's amazing! Good luck at your next job! :D and good job prosperity team!

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Congrats! I like the idea of creating teams out of spirits, I think I will do something like this myself.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I had my first full day of work today! Well, almost a full day, anyway. I finished the task a little earlier than they had expected, and they didn't have more things ready for me to do, so I finished for the day about an hour early.

And I discovered something. I know I've mentioned a stressful job before with Coworkers From Hell. Well, that job was actually a different department in this same medical system. The building where that clinic was, is in the process of being torn down now, and so Rheumatology has moved into the same building where my new department is located.

But what I wasn't expecting was for the Rheumatology clinic's new location to be ACROSS THE HALL from my new department... all I could do was laugh out loud and think, "God really has a sense of humor". I didn't see any of my ex-coworkers today. Don't get me wrong, some people in Rheumatology were nice, but there was a small subset of them who I won't be sorry if I NEVER run into them.

I'm pondering the merits of sprinkling Black Salt for protection/banishing right at the entrance of that other department, where the nasty ex-coworkers will walk through it. If it works as intended, I'll only ever run into whichever NICE people still work in that department, and the nasty ones will stay far away. (Or transfer elsewhere. I hear Siberia's nice this time of year. 2yn )

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”