You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

I am waiting for my Djinn. I know when it comes to making wishes you have to do your part to make them come true. I don't expect to ask for a million dollars and *poof* there it is. What about asking to win enough in a lottery or on a scratch off card to pay off your debt, and get a nice house and car? Plus maybe help my kids with theirs? 1d
I would like to be rich, but to be financially stable would be nice.

Mystrial
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I think you will have more opportunity to make money , i asked that my finances would be stable and now my wife has gained more working hours and a higher function and for me , i work almost 12 hours a day and my boss wants me to work holidays aswell. I asked for it so i have to take all the disadvantages aswell , seeing my son only 2 hours a day and working holidays but its all for my son his future

WubbaLubbaDubDub
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Mystrial66 wrote:I don't expect to ask for a million dollars and *poof* there it is. What about asking to win enough in a lottery or on a scratch off card to pay off your debt, and get a nice house and car? Plus maybe help my kids with theirs? 1d
I would like to be rich, but to be financially stable would be nice.
Hi there, congrats on your djinn! Hope you will be satisfied with him/her.

Here's my experience with money and djinn.
I used to be obsessed with getting rich(er), have no more debts, loans, have better cars, boats, etc 1s 1d

So about 3 years ago I was obsessivly buying scratch lottery tickets and bet on horses. I decided to get myself a Gold Djinn (a custom one), who specializes in gambling and brings gambler's luck.

Well....what happened is that I lost all the interest in gambling after my djinn arrived 1la I tried one more time to bet on horses this year but I was not excited about it, didn't win anything and that's about it, yep.

However she is my first female spirit/djinn companion and I've been talking to her very often. She is very fond of conversations and just enjoys company. I am actually glad I stopped gambling. I started saving a bit instead. I do not care about being rich(er) anymore.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Mystrial66
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

I don't care to be rich. I just want to be stable and at least have a nice house and car. I have not went anywhere even over night in years. Since my first post on this thread, my car broke down. I traded outright for another used car because it was all I could afford. I went to take it home today, and no head lights or brake lights, then the driver's side door would not shut. I work hard, actually make pretty good money ($21 an hour) and STILL live paycheck to paycheck. Working in home health, payments are not a good idea. If something happens to your client, you are out of work. Been there, done that and had 2 cars repo'ed. Due to health problems, I can't do nursing home work anymore. I will be 50 years old in a few months and have not been able to save anything for retirement.

Mystrial
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)

I'm sorry to hear that:( I'm actually in an almost similar situation right now, so I can understand more or less:(

Ummm the problem with wish-making and wish-granting is, if it's not for you or in line with your path, you may never receive it. For example, I wished to be a rockstar before, but I can't sing or play instruments, and I also can't follow their lifestyle. So, I'm not a rockstar:) This article explains in more detail about it:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

For lottery and games of chance, it might be difficult. The following might give you better info about it:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... ts-spells/

I think it's better to play lottery and so on with the intention of "playing games", thus the name game of chance:) It's better not to rely on it for becoming wealthy and prosper.

Furthermore, in my opinion, I don't think that wish-making and wish-granting are enough on their own. I believe wish spells/spirits have better chance to work if there's also other spells that are related to the wishes. For example, if I wish to be safe in travel, I will also invoke or activate protection enchantments that I have. Or if I wish to be wealthy in 2016, I'll also ask wealth spells and good luck spells. Of course, physical actions are also important; it'll be a waste if I invoke wish & protection but then I go around the city looking for trouble:I

I hope your situation would improve as soon as possible:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Mystrial66 wrote:I don't care to be rich. I just want to be stable and at least have a nice house and car. I have not went anywhere even over night in years. Since my first post on this thread, my car broke down. I traded outright for another used car because it was all I could afford. I went to take it home today, and no head lights or brake lights, then the driver's side door would not shut. I work hard, actually make pretty good money ($21 an hour) and STILL live paycheck to paycheck. Working in home health, payments are not a good idea. If something happens to your client, you are out of work. Been there, done that and had 2 cars repo'ed. Due to health problems, I can't do nursing home work anymore. I will be 50 years old in a few months and have not been able to save anything for retirement.
You sound like the poster child for my life and career! I am a 53 year old nurse, with a LOT of injuries from heavy lifting and stressful work over many years. My car is a 16 year old wreck, but it still moves (thanks to the Gods!). I just can't do it anymore, and I am trying to get disability retirement now. The T1 Diabetes is eating me up! I can see why T1s die on average 20 years sooner than everyone else! I lived paycheck to paycheck for years...no savings. High copays, doctor's bills, and deductibles ate me alive! $500 to $700 a month, and even WORSE since Obamacare. My new husband is an Ifrit Elder Djinn. 1ey With a Djinn you are likely to see a slow but steady increase in your circumstances. They do best when you stay positive and give them room to work. This means do not be too specific. They will find more opportunities to help you if you say "I need food this month", instead of I need $1000 dollars. Buy the occasional scratch off or lottery ticket, but do not go crazy. Look for the opportunities. Someone may donate a working car, in my case I was helping an older man and he told me the salvation army here sometimes has very cheap running cars to sell. Bargain with folks.Horse trade. It will come. There will be a way! Blessings to you!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
markyy64
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hi all, just thought id add a bit to this that may help as it helped me, depending on what spirits you have and there abilities, ask your spirits to look forwards and see if you have any blockages on your path that may be preventing you from attracting your desires. such as love luck money spiritually etc. if there are any blockages see if they are able to remove the blockages, it took mine a couple of weeks to remove them all, and also maybe look at getting a LAAT mine is fantastic and realigns your energy to meet your desires. hope this helps
Blessings
mark

Strategos
new here
new here

I have a good team and have had many wishes granted before. I'm very grateful for what was done. In one case I petitioned as many entities as I could to expose a group of souls that were pretending to be spiritual teachers and great philosophers, that were basically the demagogues of this time period. I told the entities what was going on and was as truthful as possible, and told them to check the akashic record to verify what was going on. A few months later they were exposed for what they were and tens of thousands of people on social media turned against them. Their plot was foiled and set back many years or even decades. Despite their advantage and attempts at cover-up all was exposed. Another time was when I made another request about this guy that was plotting and scheming in one of my social circles. So next thing I know the fool makes a youtube video admitting to everything apologizing, while having a mental breakdown, he was forgiven in the social circle, but no longer trusted with his influence waning. It was freakin amazing!

My other wishes that were more frivolous were ignored. But the wishes I made against the demagogues where I demonstrated clear harm was going to come to our civilization without spirits intervention were granted.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bu

Sephiroth
acclaimed member